We Wuz Mexicans N Sheeeiiit

We Wuz Mexicans N Sheeeiiit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_pMYJdzFAo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junípero_Serra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sweet. So we can deport them now?

Being black is a social construct.

where the fuck is he getting these facts from?

Who cares? Let him run his mouth.

Niggers fell for this?

His ass

Hes got an IQ of fucking 75. These niggers have their entire alternative world history. Don't try to make sense of it.

Califia was a white Spanish woman that ruled over the blacks

Why are niggers always trying to steal other peoples culture?

Actually it's Spanish and has its roots in the Arabic word "Caliphate", but I assume these nut jobs claim ancient Arabs were black too.

Snopes and politifact

You know, if you think about it-the english language was created by white people. That means all English linguistics were invented by the white man. Therefore, if you praise the fact that something was named after a Black person, that's a privilege created by the white man.

Fucking whitey ruins it again.

>Hes got an IQ of fucking 75
so a Tar IQ?

After Seeing his debate with Jared Taylor I'm pretty sure he doesn't actually believe the dumb shit he says. He cracked up a couple times and he even called his BBC a weapon of mass destruction or something like that. He's a troll.

Its a fictional character made up by some Spanish guy from the 1500s. Its literally a fucking myth. These people are deluded. The most retarded part about this is it took me 2 seconds to Google it and find out .

Where does the nigger think "Califa" and califates comes from.

It sure as fuck wasn't from niggers.

Blacks created the world, dontcha know

Deep inside of his black ass

>Asians
HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN
WE
IS YOU FINNA BE SAYIN
BRUH
FO REAL
YOUS SAYIN

WE WUZ CHANGZ?!

Pretty sure this is a troll account burger buddies.

>blacks
>Mexico

That's were his plot falls apart, aside from very few spots where blacks actually survived most of them were worked till literally death in Mexico, unlike most of the cuck places in the continental America, Mexicans do know how to treat their Negros

Man, IceCube just isn't cool anymore since his transition

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=-_pMYJdzFAo

Kek the wiki page for California has this in the Etymology section

mongrel blacks that real blacks don't want vs mongrel whites that real whites don't want
popcorn anyone?

Not really sure what happened to this guy

He went from a believable idiot to a troll bait factory real quick

Unfortunately for the world Tariq isn't a troll. He is very, very serious, and he has tens of thousands of literally retarded "pro black" followers.
You're familiar with Tommy Sotomayor, this Tariq guy and his followers are the ones who routinely harass him. Tariq's followers stalked Tommy's daughter and followed her to her school one day then texted him a picture to show that they could kill her. All because Tommy makes fun of these retards.

They're entirely serious.

pretty sure he is secretly /our/ guy

Will this shit ever end?

Its never going to stop, separation is the only way to have peace.

Good, traiyors like Sotomayor have to suffer.

> Junipero Serra
> black
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junípero_Serra

There was me thinking it was all those white settlers heading out west in their wagon trains, guess I bin schooled huh !

fpbp

His ass i assume. He probably is a troll account

California was literally founded by a drunken AWOL Soldier and a town of butthurt settlers.

Fact: Black people are incredibly smart and have a futuristic town that they totally built themselves. The have flying cars and shieet.

Proof: Wakanda

What now racists?

He's like that failed scifi writer.
Your books don't sell so start a new religion based on those books.
>scientology

No, the name California comes from the Greek for “beautiful furnace”

At this point I think he is trolling, no one can be that dumb.

Lol. Finally a Brazilian that admits to being black.

>pictures of "original" people

If this is true then it's the most boring troll on the planet.

we wuz native amerikangz n' sheeit!

why aren't any blacks telling him hey stop making us look more fuckin retarded than we already do

>Made up by some Spanish.

Things always had names.

He is just a troll. All he wants is clicks

#NeverEnough
#stayWoke

>implaing working negros to death is not the way to go

>bound up in a straight jacket
Indian babies, resigned to their fate, struggling would be futile.

don't tell that to rayyciss azz rayyciss Nasheed tho. it's only gonna get better

Sup Forums you do realize that Tariq Nasheed is a LARPer, right? He doesn't break character very often but he doesn't actually believe any of the shit he posts. He's a brand.

seeing him speak on baked Alaska with Taylor...
He really is pretty retarded, was expecting him to be a lot smarter.

Wow they really are going to rewrite history and insist they have always been around everywhere.

This is Sup Forums, they'll believe anything that fits their narrative

Its a myth written by a cavalry author, Cortes took the name from him. Spanish origin as almost everything in America less new england and Louisiana.

I'm a need proof on that one nigger.

To be fair, if Tashiq is a troll, he is a very good one. The only reason I think is a troll, is because he was laughing after he would say something, on Tuckers show. Tucker seemed to also think he was trolling.

Mexicans are niggers anyways

And genetic tests prove this

>Hitler flicks away the drained butt of another blunt filled with Jew ash.
>Mmmm satisfying.

where does he get this info from lol???

>medieval spaniards
>naming shit after something that's not catholic, spanish or the most basic description of the place
Right. I'll go with latin/old spanish for furnace heat.

I call this bullshit too why would they name shit after a caliphate few years after the reconquista?

im almost positive this is a troll account

I don't care if Tariq is a clickbaiting troll, he still deserves to be whipped.

after how many hours of tanning am I considered a nigger and handed an EBT card?

MY mother got Jasmina as third name affter the wife os the sha of persia, was trendy 60 years ago, spaniards always felt something exotic about persia arab world and 1001 stories, there is plenty of that bullshit in our stories, (sound exotic and idilic back then) its the same if new explorers go to mars colony and then name some are after some harry potter character or some bullshit (actually i see this incoming)

Noice

Somebody needs to anthropology 101...

You weren't mexican and sheeeeiittt ma nigger!

Made me lol

>The name California originates from the Spanish conquistadors, after Califia, a mythical island paradise described in Las Serges de Esplandian by Garcia Ordonez de Montalvo (a Spanish romance written about 1510).
Fucking niggers

If one was true, why jam two facts together?

That shit seems comfy

Actually, Califa (queen of the Amazons in the book) was black. Turns out conquistadors and contemporary Spaniards liked sticking their dicks in women of all colors. Rape and fathering bastard halfbreeds is part of the fun of colonialism.

Thin air.

Is that Pat?

pretty sure this guy's a troll now

My white cracker brother, who the fuck are you to question the history of the most powerful groups of people ever? Who are you to try to rewrite the great history of my people? Please keep your motherfucking mouth shit when it comes to topics that don’t cocern you

I see nothing wrong with deporting, I mean helping African American to their shiny new coastal paradise ethnostate.

NM the fact it's a shithole plagued by liberals, wild fires, earthquakes, and Tsunamis. Let them have, it and turn it into Gary Indiana 2.0 after we build a wall around it.

>All of the originators of these nations were PHOTOGRAPHED

>where the fuck is he getting these facts from?

the secret history that WHITES tried to cover up