BAN RUSSIANS

THATS IT!!!! I CANT BELIEVE THE IRRESPONSIBILITY OF THE ADMIN OF THIS SITE

ALL MODS AND ADMINS WILL GO TO PRISON FOR FACILITATING RUSSIAN MEDDLING IN THE ELECTION AND COLLUSION WITH DRUMPF, NOW PROVEN BTW

RANGE BAN ALL RUSSIAN IP'S OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES

GO TO /QA/ AND DEMAND THE ADMIN TO BAN ALL RUSSIANS, OR YOU ARE A TRAITOR

MCCARTHY HAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

BETTER DEAD THE RED

nothing to say you coward shills?, dont worry, i already reported you all to the FBI

this place will be shut down very soon and all of you will go to prison

its astounding how trump is able to control your mind

trump and putin, i know right?, crazy how drumpf controls all the fattards contrarians

thank the flying spaghetti monster there are still sane people in this place

If I have to choose between the democrats and Putin, I'll take Putin. At least Putin can run a country.
Putin isn't a communist.

deplorable isnt even a strong enough word

you are a traitor

>Putin isn't a communist.

would be better if he was

Being an American is being loyal to the constitution and values of America, not to a party led by a corrupt psychopathic old hag who wants to burn down everything america stands for.

>the constitution

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

same constitution which has the second amendment and protects crazy nazi school shooters

#notmyconstitution

The Penguin wants to undermine faith in our President.

Don't let him.

>#notmyconstitution
You know almost every other country on earth has draconian gun laws right?
Feel free to leave, you'll be happy, and America will be happier without you.

DOTR these people will swing first.

>hello drumpf shill my old friend......

nice try antagonizing a patriot like Schumer, he served our country in the intelligence community!

Lol you mad bro??

i dont need to go anywhere, you have to change of be eliminated

#drumpfandfanstogulags

change or*

Answer me honestly, I really need to know.
Do you believe the shit you spew? Or are you just on here baiting?

2/5
Not the most clever larp

AGREED user. AS A LONG TIME USER OF Sup Forums, I DEMAND THAT THE MODERATORS NOT ONLY BAN ALL RUSSIANS MEDDLING IN U.S. AFFAIRS, BUT ALSO EXPOSER THEIR IP ADDRESSES TO THE PUBLIC AND EVEN REPORT THEIR DOINGS TO THE FBI. WE AS AMERICAN CAN NO LONGER ALLOW RUSSIAN MEDDLING TO INFLUENCE OUR ELECTIONS. WE ARE BETTER THAN THIS. UNITED WE WILL WIN.

DEMOCRACY DIES IN THE DARK.

Why does everyone hate us, what have we ever done to them.

exactly!!

why did you install Drumpf in our government?

WE DON'T, BUT STAY OUT OF U.S. ELECTIONS. I DON'T WANT TO CAUSE A STIR, BUT PUTIN IS NOT A FRIEND OF THE U.S. RUSSIA HATES U.S. DEMOCRACY. THEY HATE OUR FREEDOMS. THEY HATE WHAT WE STAND FOR. WE ARE A PEOPLE WHO LOVE EQUALITY, JUSTICE, AND WE WILL NOT LONGER TOLERATE RUSSIAN MEDDLING IN THE U.S. ELECTIONS. DO NOT COME HERE AND ATTEMPT TO SOW DISCORD. THIS IS MY FRIENDLY WARNING TO YOU.

Russian people are fine.
Kremlin and Oligarch's are shit and need to be removed from power.

>aztec empire
fucking bullshit, it wasn't even half of Mexico

MANY RUSSIANS LIVE IN MEXICO TO BE IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE UNITED STATES. THEY KNOW THAT MEXICO WILL DO NOTHING TO STOP THEIR MEDDLING. COME OUT, TROLL. COME OUT. MUELLER WILL UNCOVER YOUR TYRANNICAL DOINGS.

This is your worst bait yet.

ABSOLUTELY AGREED. THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE WANT U.S. INTERVENTION. THEY WANT TO BREATHE THE SWEET SUMMER AIR THAT FREEDOM PROVIDES. TO RUSSIANS WHO DESIRE FREEDOM, LET IT BE KNOWN: THE UNITED STATES WILL FIGHT FOR YOU. WE ARE COMING. WE WILL MAKE RUSSIA PAY FOR ITS ACTIONS.

I unironically honestly believe without a single meme believe you Democrats are as appalling as the 1950s Red Scare and McCarthysm. The longer you cry wolf, the deeper your credibility goes down under.

balalaika! matrioska!

drumpf shill handbook

>call every dissenting opinion bait

not going to work pal

Youd be amazed with how many Russians and Chinese communist agents are in the US.

They are the ones that facilitate people like Trump to bring down America.

They used him to launder their money and in return they helped campaign him to the top through the internet and fake promises.

The man had multiple failed business ventures because of his ego and negligence in how to run a real business so when his daddy said he was gonna cut off his fundings, Trump ran to the Russians for help.

>good luck fellow American
>the enemy was always near home

yeah, drumpf is nothing compared to a really successful guy, pure fluff

mark cuban, thats /ourguy/

ignore the flag thats a proxy for protection from russian spies

gl i am behind 47 proxies

100 rubles have been deposited in your account.

(lol because the ruble is so ran down that 100 is like $0.05, hahahah russians BTFO)