/ibs/ Internet Bloodsports - The return of Kraut, again?

Link to possible Kraut habbening twitter thread:
twitter.com/FrameGames/status/964722299709607937

Mister Metokur's newest video:
youtube.com/watch?v=gkkNYc4NGN8

Reminder that Veeh is a filthy gypsy who is only concerned about protecting his hentai stash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BmUwCiBZJ3I
youtu.be/23FnhrdLL1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that Christ is lord, and no word or sword will ever change that.
Amen

>*laughs fakely destroying your entire ideology*

lmao should we start mass flagging him to make things moving? i'm not on any private servers anyway

*gives u free 2 hour education*

>LITERALLY
>a server where a group of people are talking about doing things
>ALT JEWS
>BOMBSHELL
Holy shit can that faggot fit in any more hyperbole over a fucking chat room? He sounds triggered.

SARGOY ON THE WAR PATH RIGHT NOW

>bunch of "principled" centrists make fake accounts LARPing as alt-righters in a "private" server that will be intentionally leaked.
Imagun mah showk?

This is only a partial understanding though. Truthfully, Christianity also inculcates the extreme individualism of the modern right-wing as well. In this respect, both the left and the right are driven by inculcated Christian value-judgments that pit the feelings or concerns of the individual above all else. The only part of the political spectrum that is not Christian through and through in its morality is the far-right, which is why it is anathema and outcast. If we can deconstruct Christian morality therefore, people will be increasingly amenable to far right ideas; people should focus on this rather than sperging unhelpfully about "muh ethnostate"

Nietzsche needs to be referred to over and over again because this is exactly what he does, and people are increasingly prepared for it by the disillusion the modern world has created. Nietzsche is basically the starting point for any serious revival of western culture.

I would not be shocked if it turns out Kraut and Pee has already committed suicide.

THREADLY REMINDER THAT AQUA IS SHIT

Reminder that there's only one god and that's Aqua, and her prophets are the Axis cult

I know this is real because I know the jew

Next Kraut's video

Reminder that Aqua is shit and will be forever assblasted that she can't attain the same waifu god status as Eris.

No wonder he hates the alt right, everyone is so rude to him. *Runs away to my wife's dinosaur*.

Getting nervous rabbi?

xD, christian values are about individuality?

>future videos will be about Germany advancing into Belgium and France
WHERE IS THE HOLOCAUST DENIAL SERIES YOU PROMISED, KRAUT?

'
Can we stop shitposting for a second and address something here...

How does this dumbass not realize that the primary principle valued by the alt-right is the value of the natural inequality of man: the diversity of gender, race, and religion.

He wanks all day with his big brained liberalist nibbas about principles while not grasping ours and not even having a primary principle for his sippy-cup libertarian ideology. Which is all about individual rights with at the same time "bake the cake, bigot!"-ing. The guiding principle of his ideology as far as I can tell is simply "whatever Sargon wants is principled".

Is this an accurate assessment of the situation, what am I missing?

New Alternative-Hypothesis: youtube.com/watch?v=BmUwCiBZJ3I

Black Panther's "Wakanda" Isn't Real

Oh shit, how do I swear allegiance to the liberalisticist party and its dear leader sargon of akkad?

Link to video?

>Fake tits
>Fake goddess
>Fake followers

not hungry anymore lads

just popped down the shop and picked up an all-day breakfast sandwich~

AMA

youtu.be/23FnhrdLL1g

Why are you faggots shitting up this thread

there are things that differentiate left libertarians from right libertarians, freedom of association is one of them, to Sargoy of Cuckad prohibiting someone from entering a group is against his individual freedom of association, to right libertariasn forcing someone into a group is violating the rights of the members of the group to freedom of association

Did it taste good? I just had a breakfast burrito

He's like 90% of the way to the alt-right, but can't quite make the leap. I mean as far as I can tell he's conceded most of our points like race realism. He's even in favor of deporting illegals and refugees. He made a long video yesterday mocking illegals being deported.

How many quids did you pay for it?

Sargon never had any principles, which is why his principles list is such an abortion of a contradiction. All he knows is shaming people that he doesn't like, which is why ancaps and libertarians are excluded from being liberalists. And that is also why he can't do anything but try to get people to say something unpopular and then just act smug as if that accomplished anything, his whole strategy is just using the same shaming tactics the left has been using for ages.

So he's a fucking left-libertarian

It was good, I put some crisps in there for a little texture

£2.99

Quite an expensive bread desu lad.

The funny thing is, peaceful secession IS possible.

Look at the dissolution of the Soviet Union.

S-SHUT UP

yh, both classical liberalism and liberalistitsm is to the left

I haven't been following Internet blood sports since December are /ourguys/ wining right now or is Sargon winning?

Sargon simply has a mental block, he won't admit his beliefs massively overlap with the Alt-Right in a lot of ways because hes a severe narcissist. We made fun of him, we embarrassed him, and he won't ever let that go.

He'll come out in favor of major immigration reform, ending most welfare, deporting illegals, banning companies from employing illegals, he hates Islam, he'll admit race is real so long as he isn't arguing against the Alt-Right. But he still wants to pretend like we have nothing in common. His followers are really the only ones who suffer. Those people don't care what he believes, they're just little cultists following what he says.

"In your ethno-state what size will the average street be? What regulations on private construction will you have? What rate of taxation will you have and will you opt for a flat or progressive tax?YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW! "
*chuckles autistically* "Listeen, listeen! What kind of flat tax are you going to have? How will you make sure no one is cheating the tax system? What if that causes class divide and you have a communist revolution" *Vee chimes in* "Meeyte, In communist Romania they did the same thing" *once again chuckles autistically* "What would you do if someone doesn't want to pay taxes? If you call the authorities on them... what exact height will you want you officers to be? What hair colour? What would be the proportion of their upper to lower body???"

"YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING KNOOW!!!!"

Ye tell me about my dude, it was pretty tasty tho so there's that

He'll probably claim
>"b-but it wasn't peaceful enough and it doesn't count because it collapsed, let's just ignore the fact that the Soviet Union WAS capable of retaking the lands by force"

This is exactly what these sjws he claims to hate so much do.
>im not going to exert the effort to educate you
Reminds me of that asiant cunt who was called out by huffington post.

Libertarianism is all left wing

Does anybody have an answer? Do I need to sacrifice my left testicle to the almighty sargon?

*pseudo-intellectualism intensifies*

Islam and mass thirld-world migration will force europeans to do exactly that.

Was it halal brother? Inshallah

>In simple language an evidence-based method of judging truth.
>he doesn't know what empiricism is

You are a literal retard. Why are you even bothering to discuss philosophical concepts when you are evidently completely unversed in what they mean? Empiricism is a theory of knowledge; it is not the rather narrow definition you are there ascribing to it. Empiricism is the theory of knowledge that ALL knowledge is based on experience. If you can't see how a philosophy that places its entire emphasis on sensory experience leads to perspective-based thinking, arbitrariness and chaotic subjecsctiveness (not to mention obsession with individuals, rights, etc.), then you're evidently incapable of thinking the thing through (and this was my argument that you said was "rationalism" btw). And that's not going into the most glaring weakness of the theory, which is that you cannot empirically prove the truth of empiricism. e.g. I observe that observation is accurate and therefore it is accurate; this is circular thinking. It is why modern analytic philosophy accepts a prioris and does not call itself merely "empiricism" (being a hybrid). The modern extreme emphasis on the self and subjective feelings is a direct consequence of such a perspective--it is its logical endpoint, even.

You're no different to the retarded leftists and black people who see the cheddar man reconstruction and go "hurr durr it's science dummy", accept it or you denying da facts!!!

Try to stick to subjects you know something about in the future because this was just embarrassing (for you). Fucking Sophie's World is more advanced than your understanding.

wtf is wrong with you

academics plz respond

>What if you have a murderer in your state? Using force to stop someone infringes on their rights. Have you even read my ARK fanfiction?

The Soviet Union COLLAPSED. Peaceful secession is only possible if the empire COLLAPSES. Don't you know how the British Empire LITERALLY COLLAPSED. The alt-right is so stupid you don't even know the history of COLLAPSE.

*Runs away to his wife's dinosaur*

>what am I missing?
nothing in terms of "understanding the gravity of the situation" but are you still hungry?you have to be recruited by the Sargonne family and work your way up to Capo of Libshitalists

Sargon has absolutely crushed the alt right and caused all of their leaders to go hiding. The liberalist party is expected to turn britain into a one party state.

Can somebody link me to the part where Sargon ran away from Enoch? I tried to watch the whole video but it's too boring.

Nah had some sausage and bacon in there - don't tell the Mabahith

Sargon debated Mike Enoch? Can someone plz link

This, it's sad to admit but we were crushed at every battle

Yes, and equality. It places supreme emphasis on the dignity of each and every individual above all else. Hence why the entire political spectrum, their morality resting on Christian value-judgments, touts the greatness of equality--all that differs is that they focus on different types of equality. The far-right rejects the notion of inequality straight out, and adhere to the pre-Christian belief in Suum cuique.

Protestantism grew out of the fundamental dogma, and Protestantism amounted to (in the end), a renunciation of all hierarchy and a belief that individual interpretation and connection to God was all that matters (not hard to see how this rapidly becomes rather self-serving). This is individualism and it was these fanatics who went off to found America in the first place.

Sargon completely crushed enoch and enoch apologised for his previous actions. He has now joined the liberalist movement.

>but are you still hungry?

see:

Well I was just about to offer you have some chinese takeout :D butt...

The alt right is concerned with how individuals are groups actually act in the real world.
The centrist, liberalist or whatever is only concerned with a theoretically perfect world in which people will all become big brain Gladstonians if only they read a sufficient amount of esoteric philosophizing about the nature of individual rights within a democratic framework.

Sargon the other day literally made the following argument;

>If Labour lets in a bunch of 3rd worlders to tip the demographic balance in their favour, the next Conservative government can't remove those people, because if they did the all the remaining ethnics would never vote Conservative, also Labour will just let in more 3rd worlders the next time they are in power so it's pointless to ever try to fix the problem. Also you can't kick people out, because they are here, and they are legal citizens, and kicking them out would be wrong.

Despite believing this he still somehow thinks that democracy is great, and that we should be preserving Western civilisation through big brained arguments on the merits of liberal democracy directed at 60 IQ 3rd worlders who are not even capable of understanding the things you would have them believe.

I am absolutely convinced that Hoppe was right that democracts need to be physically removed from society.

do you have the link or not fgt?

bruh look at this dude..

oh no wait till you see the… OH NO NO NO OU OU OU OU

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Meant as reply to:

>

>Cannibalism

Rad

I'm asking myself the same question... Maybe they're trying to tease yellow-feverBro over here with images of asian girls (his weakness)

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!

Isn't Vee the king now?

Watch it at 2x speed.

(checked)
>Sargon disavows Kraut, everyone knows that Sargon knew what was Kraut doing, he doesn't stop him
>Gets into the debate with Styx vs Spencer. Styx ends up being reasonable as well as Spencer, Sarg'n is not as smart as he think he is and makes a fool of himself
>Leaves the debate, and goes into a stream with his pet about how he won and sniffing his own farts
>No one buys it, after two days Sargon admits defeat and starts a movement called liberal + autist
>Jim makes fun of him because of the autistic movement, Sarg'n ambushes Jim, Jim tells him he is an autist and Sargon says is his moral duty
>Time passes, Vee spergs out, stuff starts leaking, he is into vore and wants his mom to be raped by muslims
>Sarg'n calls chat trolls a bunch of white niggers
>Sarg'n gets into a stream with Andrew Angling, Anglin is a brainlet but that doesn't stop him to show the world how retarded Sargon souns
>Back into sniffing his own farts, Sarg'n refuses to debate the alt-right because "there is no point"
>JF tricks Sargon into jumping into a stream with Alt-hype and Cedarwood, he switch tactics into history, he gets destroyed
>Sarg'n flee the stream as soon as Enoch gets into the stream. His excuse "He had to take care of his wife's dinosaur"
>Theres proofs that Kraut is still on, and doxing people, his youtube channel goes back on and he refuses to belive he was wrong
>Vee keeps sperging out, makes videos about the alt-right every day
>Jim makes a video, making fun of Sarg'n, Vee and people who oppose blood sports

What can you tell me about the Reapers?

oh man this is gonna be good

Look it up you lazy faggot

I thought we both agreed that I shouldn't eat Chinese

It's been painful, but I've conceded to liberalististism. I am now proudly flying the liberalist flag.

Every one has a soul. That soul is intimately connected to that specific persons identity and action.

Salvation is individual. Your actions matter for your salvation only.

Bonds of civilization, country, society and even family don't matter. Only your obedience to God and it's commands matter.

Gas yourself kike

this, such an accurate analysis Hans. He whines about the tactics marxists use on him but he does the same thing to us with a composed smug attitude and an autistic chuckle

He won't make the leap because he is an egotistical and vain fool who refuses to renounce his "principles" even when they are the exact cause of the things he claims to hate. He is highly ignorant and has not read deeply into any of this subjects, and you can see this by his defense mechanism when subjects come up of which his knowledge is scant (which is all the time): he dodges, he evades, he says "you don't understand" and "i'm not going to explain that: google it." He is a complete and utter fraud; a video game nerd who somehow attracted a large following of retards who thought he was intelligent and thoughtful, when he was really just a fat loser who knew how to piece together videos using the work of others.

You notice how in his argumentation against alt-right individuals he uses the same arguments as leftists, the very ones he made videos whining about ("You want oppression, Richard...You want feudalism, Richard....that's the tyranny of the past, Richard). He is your prototypical in the flesh example of classical liberalism leading directly to modern liberalism.

We've been intellectually raping them. Winning is an understatement.

Was it Sargon who pushed the kekistan bulkshit?
What a prick

Sargon is btfoing the fuck out of us

>it was pretty tasty
at leas that urge of yours has been satisfied :D :D :D :D

False
"Render unto Caesar" you dip. It's considered a sin to go against the will of your nation unless it is directly confronting a Christian lifestyle.

but Chrisitanity like most religions is a form of organization that depends on the individual's valur towards the group, you can't be forgiven for your sins without a larger group

SaltRigjt lies, sargon just keeps btfoing your idols. Join the winning team liberalististicist party.

How do we, the salt-right are we going to stop him?

3D girls
>:(
Aqua

*in scratchy voice* "No but your loyalty will be required and if it is neccessary that you die for your Stepfather you should make that sacrifice as I would do for you. As all liberalists would do for one another. Loki bless us all "

hnnnnnggggggggg

Tbh modern mass democracy is a plain logical absurdity: it makes no sense; Mencken was great at pointing this out. Democracy barely worked on the city-state level, with a population of slaves--10s of millions voting people in for four year terms to run a supersized and massively centralised government is so nonsensical that it defies belief.

And today, in the UK, to reject democracy outright is almost equated with terrorism (seriously). It is no surprise that dishonesty and distortion is so rampant in modern society because the entire thing is built on a lie and a delusion and so everything has become disfigured and bent out of shape as a result (and needs to increasingly be done so to keep a clamp on the cognitive dissonance).

Fuck lads, he's too smart, how do we refute his points??

I hate that romanimutt

but you have a responsability towards your family