CALIFORNIA SUPREMACY THREAD:

>G.O.A.T. weather
>world renown, picturesque nature/mountains
>best cuisine from every part of the globe due to ethnic diversity and tolerance
>hottest women
>plentiful sunshine ensures a happy, well-adjusted populace
>happy populace coupled with strict firearm control results in less mass shootings that are commonplace in colder/more depressing parts of the country (aka every other state)
>hottest dudes

calanons report in. ITT we discuss the weather, the last thing you ate, the upcoming gubernational race and what chances we stand at making california red again, and we enjoy the asspain that will inevitably be exhibited by flyover faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-x42wlfCUwk
sandiegouniontribune.com/news/environment/sd-me-beach-closures-20170427-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA! Independence for California!

exhibit A

show us some pictures of your cornfields, faggot

lol

YEAH GO CALI!! We love our hapas, niggers and Mexicans!!!!

San Diego native here. Woke up this morning to another beautiful day after sleeping with my window open these past few nights for that fresh air.

Hit up Starbucks for my coffee and cheese danish and about to flip on my soccer streams to fully enjoy the morning.

seriously just take a picture out your nearest window. it's been so long since I've seen gray skies

BASED

cali lazy sundays are best lazy sundays

It’s sunny and snowy here. To bad faggots in California can’t have that

we have that. we have lots of that. the difference here is we choose to go to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=-x42wlfCUwk

Faggot, what alternate universe do you hail from?

>highest poverty rate
FUCKING BASED

>100 degrees during the World Series
>GOAT weather
pick one

G.O.A.T weather confirmed

Just secede already. Nobody likes you.

100 degrees is not that hot, you fucking faggot

because we have the best weather. would you rather be homeless in chicago?

fire season is a completely natural phenomenon

I like us and I like america. what now, nigger?

see
this issue has been beat to death. California is a bona fide shithole.

t. Bakersfield

>this reddit-tier poll proves my opinion is right!

ok so what are the prospects for turning CA red?

>my anecdotal sub-100 IQ perception and experiences proves my opinion is right!

kill yourself

not great if I'm being completely honest desu

>average beach in SoCal

>average california goblino

>your real life experiences are less valid than my and my internet friends' completely biased and uninformed opinions

from tijuana, retard. try again

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/environment/sd-me-beach-closures-20170427-story.html

>makes 100th thread in a week about his insecurities over his shitty state

time to find something else to do, Carlos

2 days ago I fucked a mexican girl in the parking structure at the northridge hospital. God I love califonia

Ventura atm. Last meal was fish tacos and twelve pack of blue moon. If I were to bet on it, I would go with Gavin Newsom for the governor race, but I really don't want to see that happen. Supposed to be cold af tomorrow. fuck

from Tijuana, but ends up on SoCal beaches.

enjoy swimming in literal turds

Californian independance when?

>makes 1000th post in a week about his objectively inferior state/life

BASED

I don't swim in the ocean. but i just want you to admit that you just got BTFO

Based goblino

>BASED

lmao you're posting in a thread with a literal picture of someone's shit in it

they say states can't secede from the US but that doesn't necessarily mean states can't be kicked out of the US

>average street corner in calibungaland

San Diego too. Fuck this high tax, everyone outside of lords of Sacramento are serfs, illegal mexican infested, gib me, unfunded liability bomb waiting to explode castle built on sand state. The weather is great but the rest is smoke and mirrors.

Starbucks, soccer streams, cheese danish? I found the hillcrest poof.

>these non-arguments from these assblasted midwesterners

like pottery

NASA ARE LYING TO YOU. ELON THE JEW IS LYING TO YOU. SPACE IS ONLY IN YOUR HEAD. AMATEUR TELESCOPES /NEVER/ SHOW WHAT NASA SHOWS. EVERYTHING NASA GIVES YOU IS CGI. EARTH IS FLAT. YOU'VE BEEN LIED TO YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.

Once reunification is complete this will no longer be a problem. Mexico is clearly mismanaging it's portion of California.

I'm neither assblasted nor Midwestern nor arguing lol im in California lol but im el based goblino since im half mexican.

what state do you live in, user?

>non-arguments
>you yourself posted a news article backing up the fact you swim in Mexican turds

no self-awareness. typical mexifornia fag

pls kick us out.

You caliniggers stay in your fucking shitty containment state. Stop coming to Washington and Idaho you fucking faggots leaking and ruining everything thanks to your shithole

I literally said I don't swim in the ocean, sweety. are your public schools really THAT bad? lol

>14 posts by this ID

get a life, bugman, and stop looking at other people's turds posted to the internet

I love Baja. But no way should this happen. Make Baja It's own country.

no one wants to move there, just our poor. sucks to suck, faggot

please answer the question

I use to live there 12 years ago. That place is an absolute hispanic shit hole now. It pains me knowing i still have almost my entire extended family living down there. Theyll be moving where im at soon enough though. They can only handle paying $400+ for car registration, or bullshit fees and taxes, or worrying about getting shot when taking their trash out, or being demonized for being white, etc. Fuck commiefornia.