bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-43044190

Other urls found in this thread:

chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/north-east-drug-death-capital-13460214
youtube.com/watch?v=94Js5Fr7VR4
civitas.org.uk/content/files/ANationOfImmigrants2007.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=6f7pgA0riU8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fokin soft soufern cunts wit there class,, muney nd educashin

FauxConservatives is a Hitchenite kekold.

Lads check out this anti-Anglo autism on my goybook feed

first for amazon is evil

Brit/pol/ is Shit and only faggots think it's good discussion. You're a Fucking embarrassment to this country. Seriously, just fuck off.

Am I supposed to correlate your level of (faux) outrage to how right you are?

What a weak post. No argument, no substance, just expressing a 'I can't believe you just said that' sentiment. You are no better than those shrieking women who shout 'it's 2018' at people's arguments.

I don't like Peter Hitchens, he believes miscegenation to be a good thing and absolves Islam of its atrocities far too easily. Please also reveal your location rather than adopting the flag of a 12 year old.

It's 2018?

But you've not proved that addiction exists. You've linked me an article to a cold and told me it's proof of a sore nose. What exactly is it, in your view?

I recon you're even more ugly than that Cunt.

That's tiny. No wonder it broke.

NORTHERNERS RULE SOUTHERNERS GO TO PRIVATE SCHOOL!

>only faggots
Not even.

Rude. I look similar to her actually.

tits or gtfo

You're a Fucking batty boy you nonce case poofter

Poortherners talk hard on here, but you have to remember they’re anonymous persons on an image board. They can only angrily type on a keyboard to hide their soyboy life from everyone.

Meanwhile southerners use facts and figures, while effectively refuting any argument put forward with impeccable spelling, grammar, prose and execution.

Fuck off you fairy shitcunt

>160971454
>160971454
>160971454
>160971454

Let's talk about the Irish lads

Point proven

Sounds like you want a bit.

>northern
>soyboy life

Mate I dare you to come up Hull and fucking talk like that you'll be on the floor fucking weeping for yer mam ya twat.

>this

southerners are fucking fairys

Awful toes. Could be a man in a drag; send us a pic of yer bush.

The South rules the north.

You sure you can be bothered to leave the heroin den just for a fight?

ew, thats some guys feet wtf

Fight me prick.

Mate if theres owt a yorkshireman loves its a fucking fight we'll leather you about like yer fuckin nowt.

Seconding request for bush. Just hook your thumb in the waistband and pull it down a bit.

Start buying guns.

Sounds like you want me to give you a bit you absolute bender chutney ferret CUNT!

Homophobia is rife in the poorthern territories, so these faggots have to repress their homosexuality. They're the real "poofters" no matter how many expletives they squeal at us.

Cute colour.

>we wuz viking rapespawnz n shiet

Go OD and die like your kin

chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/north-east-drug-death-capital-13460214

Nice. If you use kik or Snapchat then both of mine are:

AnonOfIreland

Let’s talk about how great Brit/pol/ is these days.

Who the fuck mentioned vikings you silly southern cunt

come up here and try mess with a fucking yorkshirelad you'll be decked out yer mam'll find yer crying

There is literally nothing wrong with Mo Salah having a cheeky dash down the wing, AND HE CUTS INSIDE, HE'S ON THE EDGE OF THE NEWCASTLE BOX, DUMMIES N'DONGO, TAKES THE SHOT!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If northerners are so tough, why were they subjugated by southerners? Why are they living in a country created by southerners?

MO SAH LA LA LA LA LA
MO SAH LA LA LA LA LA

Enjoy your cross dressing effeminate men you Fucking ass clown

Notice how the poortherners can't spell to save their lives?

Why is woes such a lazy fucking haggisnigger? Cant remember the last time I saw a proper video from him since the xmas streams. He had a monday moan video up recently where he says that hes got some irl drama going on that will interfere with his content schedule but he doesnt elaborate because hes a fucking tease. Anyone in his sooper seekrit skype club than can fill me in on the gossip?
Fucking scots will always find a way to be a meanwad tight cunts. Usually its with money but it haggiswops case, the act of spiteful scottish meanness is achieved by depriving us viewers of quality content (which is is sometimes capable of making too) Its not like hes stuck short for shit to talk about ffs...

FLASHBACK:

Repressed homosexuality rears its head yet again. Why is it always Poortheners who have the most vivid homosexual descriptions?

Notice how southerners cant fight to win over a bird?

youtube.com/watch?v=94Js5Fr7VR4

Just shut the fuck up with your "board culture knowledge". You Fucking think you're all that m8 but you're just a fat fuck who's only got the internet to talk to people. Your mums a slag and your dad diddled you when he bothered to show up.

this

notice how the southerner takes pride in being a rampant homosexual rather than competing for and then fucking a fit white lass

see if great spelling saves your teeth Laurence

i prefer to spend my evenings in a classy london bar discussing politics with my friends.

>shitty grammar
>using the words 'fit' and 'lass'
Use actual English and you'll get an actual response.

You British faggots need some help declaring independence from an oppressive ruler?

Why do poortherners bite so easily? Are they really that malnourished?

>Southerners
>white

You haven't got any friends you lying prick.

>Under 55

Appreciate how easy it is to be ageist in our nation, which is of course only actually fine as it's a proxy for racism against White British and right-wing voters.

Stop pretending this something the Tories will do.

Fuck off

No, we don't want pleb rule aka American politics.

run along Jamal the whites are talking

You sure your not the skinny one since we'd break you like a twig in a fight fairy cunt?

momentum detected

fuck off mutt leave us whites to fight

Yeah no come back cos you know I'm right.

We already have it.

>addiction

Hes not wrong though except he has the mechanism arse backwards. Physical chemical dependence is very different from just not having the type of will power that stops you eating cheeseburgers.

For example, during opioid dependance the bodies natural endorphin production shuts down (among other drastic brain chemistry changes), as the artificially introduced chemicals replace it, binding to the brains opioid receptor sites. When this artificial supply ceases, you will now go into excruciating withdrawal until your body adjusts and starts natural prodction again. I have seen addicts try to kill themselves going through this, although the process is not medically dangerous (as opposed to alcohol or benzodiazepene withdrawal)

Chemical dependence absolutely exists.

Aye lad. Tell the soft Cunt.

suck a cock sebastian

mate go shag yer nan

FIGHT ME

Tell me whats going on with woes you fucking mongcretin

Funny how you don't have the same energy to fight the rapists from Rotherham, you poortherners are all bark desu

Britain is a nation of immigrants. I look forward to your people joining us in being rich and vibrant!
civitas.org.uk/content/files/ANationOfImmigrants2007.pdf

You said similar last time.
Still not true.

baka

youtube.com/watch?v=6f7pgA0riU8

bill taylor, sarah chives, claire creeding and terry mcguiness if you don't belive me i'll screnshot my phoneyou fucking paki nonce

It's clear Theresa May now has a position on Brexit and Britpol needs to unite behind her for the strongest possible drive forward

I'd rather suck Sebastian's cock than live anywhere near p*ortherners.

Your big toe is inflated I would use it as a butt plug

>hanging out with females
>having female "friends"

im from the north lad and i can tell yer that women aren't appropriately suited to be friends with men

they can't hack 'avin a laugh, they can't hack the bullying and they just are boring, unfunny fuckers

hate the cunts
love their cunts tho

Fuck off divide and conquer shill momentumIDF, Britpol is with Theresa may to facilitate the strongest possible Brexit.

we can't can we because the police are too shit scared about losing there jobs because of you clowns telling us all we are racist every time we inhale

YOU FUCKING WHAT MATE

TAKE ME FUCKING 5 ROUNDS IN THE FUCKING OCTAGON RIGHT NOW

Yeah do it Cunt. I'll be waiting you lying fuck. You're a Fucking joke m8.

The worst thing about living in this age of demoralisation is the constant shoving of wogs down our throats. Its all so tiresome.

At the very least we can help firebomb the EU headquarters in Brussels to the ground.

you are not wanted you are not even white please go away

>Chemical dependence absolutely exists.

I am not arguing against the existence of chemical changes in the body, but against the existence of 'addiction', which is something entirely different.

The taking of drugs induces chemical changes in your brain, as does playing football, or video games, or any number of activities. This is irrefutable. But this is not evidence of this 'addiction', where is always employed as a social tool, wholly detached from the science behind the chemical changes that take place in a body. It is defined (in the few, rare cases where it actually is defined) as a compulsion that must be heeded to, where any straying from such is simply impossible.

This is absolute nonsense (socially and scientifically) and used to excuse all sorts of criminal behaviour and to generally contribute to the absolving of personal responsibility within society.

We need to hook up i like your charisma user.

Has FCMD fucked off again? One of the best posters even though I often disagree with him, but I wish he'd hang round to finish stuff off.

Hey /brit/bongs,

I'm gonna be visiting London for 3 days.
Is there anything cool I can do (no tourist trap shit) that is worth my time?
What are some cool places to visit?

Sorry cousin, no nigger genetics here. A Sharpe from Lincolnshire.

With our black population doubling every decade, it's only going to get worse.

Who is this trouser arouser?