Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=84&v=Vqj8J9XrOR8
youtube.com/watch?v=GLg_wp0IXoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More importantly, how would she taste like?

The author for giving her feathers

The heretic who casted the dark magics

>160971851
Oh boy, here we go again. I'm tired of it. Please DEUS VULT on Sup Forums or /tg/ or something.

>Don't discuss manga on the manga board

>it's this time of the month again

>160971945
>discuss the same shit over and over
>with the same shitty memes, false assumptions and logical fallacies
I did this and see that there is nothing gained here, as well as it isn't fun or interesting. I'm also too invested in this character, to be honest, and don't want to be baited easily.

Dragon pussy or Chicken combi-pussy/anaru?

half human, half dragon

harpies are too fucking smug!

>Who was in the wrong here?
Whoever drew those fucking block face shading. It makes me really uncomfortable.

>mfw I missed both the Sup Forums dump and the /tg/ dump

see

>yfw there is no saving Farlyn from this and Laius will have to kill her, deadening his heart to joy forever

>Laius spends a minute mourning Farlyn's death before preparing and eating her meat with Senshi
>"It's what she would've wanted"

It's fine, they can just cut the human and bird halves apart and take the human part up to be resurrected again.

>Kabru doing what has to be done
Who here /Oath of Vengeance/?

I wanted to participate.

So... like chicken?

I actually got kinda sad when she murdered of all the female ninjas.

It's fine, they have plenty of harpy meat for the resurrections.

>murdered
This is a manga, they're not dead until they're conclusively declared dead. No matter how much blood they lose, unless we're told otherwise they can get up and walk away unharmed at any given moment.

At the very least Kaede will survive. She "merely" got smacked into a wall, and she's a big girl fer yuu

It's always the elf.

My question is, is this a Other M Ridley scenario where the dragon is all feathery and downy until it sheds and becomes 100% dragon? Or is Farlyn just a big harpy chimera?

>Cabron dies next month
Finally

>next month
user

image search doesnt give sauce.

Kaede is hot as fuck

Dungeon Meshi.

Thanks

>no dragon harpy sister tits
>no dragon harpy tits

Think the half dragon can be killed by slitting her throat?

RIP ninja qts

Did the oni die or not?

Confused little girl is brutally killed by a nigger and is gang, dawn, is a fantasy manga, why they put real life tragedy?

>confused little girl
>killed at minimum 5 people

white revisionism

I don't want suffering! I want this series to return to comfy cooking and cute shenanigans and I want imouto to return and have everyone be friends with each other forever!

Except kabru, he can fuck off, and what's with even Marcille blushing at this poo-in-loo? I thought she was better than that.

Which part of her?

We've seen how this works. They're dead.

What manga is that?

It was a shock seeing ninja girl's mangled body, but it was bound to happen, I suppose. This recent three-party team up was far too large for any regular monster to face against them. Better to wipe them now and force a retreat for next time.

Is this what the ultimate monster girl looks like?

wait till you see their tragic backstory flashback and all is forgiven

>SHE LOOKS SO COOL
Goddamn Laius

still would

Go home Jamal

I don't now, but she certainly active the ultimate form of my dick

Then don't reply faggot?

So that chimera thing is a girl?

The wizard who rezzed her with dark magic
No sense of right or wrong I fucking swear.

KABRON DINDU NUFFIN

Four legs, two arms, two wing-claw-arms... is she a spider?

Catgirl is fine, right?

Eh, I'd blame Laius more, Marcille just gave him the option to use dark arts, she left the decision completely up to him.

I'm sure this can be fixed with more forbidden magic.

This is an elf who mutated her best friend into a chimeric abomination. Say something mean about her.

Probably, she still hasn't been properly revealed yet and I don't think she was on panel after she and the ninjas went to kill the harpies, so that probably means she'll jump in to finish the other harpies and/or Farlyn next chapter, probably coinciding with the revelation that she's a catgirl thus prompting Laius to cream himself over meeting a new type of monster person.

Laius is the leader.
He has to stand up for his minions actions.

I'm going to bully her with my food

Getting some Gantz vibes from this.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=84&v=Vqj8J9XrOR8

>that "guy"
what the fug

>kabru was the most reasonable person in the whole chapter
Am I still supposed to hate him?

Eh, it wasn't that hard for him since his was the only group without a personal connection to Farlyn, so of course it would be easier for him to say that she's just a monster and deserves to die.

Besides that, eh, they didn't have that much team cohesion, only Lynne was actually helpful in terms of distracting/stopping the monster long enough for Kabru to get behind it and strike.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLg_wp0IXoI

>The dog died before the cat

Kuro chan didn't deserve such a horrible death he fought to the end.

DOG IS NOT DEAD

He got stomped, he's dead.

He's STILL under Farlyn's foot, afaik, probably getting his intestines between her toes

Poor gnome and poor udine. That was a pretty neat concept

Didn't they say something about losing humanity/intelligence if parts of the body are missing.

>implying Marcille mutated Farlyn
That fucking dark elf mutated Farlyn. Since Farlyn was made up of red dragon.

If more than a certain amount of the body has been lost/turned to ash or whatever, then yeah, the likely hood of the person coming back at all is lowered. I think that lost intelligence thing is mainly just with spirit possession mix ups though.

>trusting elves

When Laius finally loses it, will he even know?

He lost it a long time ago, I think.

he does seem a bit psychotic doesn't he

>Idealizing justice
This is an all too common trope wherein the person's idea of "justice" is just an excuse to be a murderer

The fact that he was even interested in eating humanoid monsters like mermaids and dryads weirded me out the most, I think.

But I mean, if his reaction to Farlyns mutilated chimera form in the most recent chapter wasn't proof enough, what is?

Nah, he's just eccentric like the dwarf.

Laius was clearly not raised to blindly follow cultural taboos (eating monsters, looting dead adventurers, dark arts) but we are seeing the other side of the "what it takes to be an adventurer" coin here: other people see him acting like a free spirit and are horrified by the lack of consideration for consequences. It's gotten him in trouble before (the plant monster, the parasites, the painting, Farlyn).

Everyone knows, even his new party members, that his carefree nature is more likely to get him killed than anything in the dungeon. Basically he's suffering from being a main character with plot armor.

>The exact moment that Laius decided he wants to eat his sister
This ride is getting out of control.

>*clears throat*
>come on Laius...
>*mastication noises*
>you really should...
>*picks tooth*
>you really should get a taste of this !
>*takes a huge bite*
>I mean I know...
>*chews*
>I know it's your sister but...
>*swallows*
>It tastes like chicken but, like, with a special little taste. You should really try it out, I can't quite put my finger on it
>*puts another arm on the fire*
>Oh come on ! Don't make that face !
>*licks lips*
>I know what will make you happy !
>*sips blood*
>The best for you : her brains ! Smiiiiiile !

Ehem, resurrection spells, ehem

so fucking cringe

>assuming he can dodge the enraged Laius and Sureau, let alone the Dark-Elf-In-Training, at once. Or the ACTUAL Dark Elf And get them to cook her.

> mfw Laius's line to Farlyn "If only there was some way I could take your place" wasn't a line of sympathy for Farlyns suffering, but rather Laius just wishing HE could be a cool manticore chimera instead of her

As they are now, the group doesn't really have the resources for that.

If either Sureau and/or Kabru survive they will definitely be against Marcille using dark magics to rez the others in their group, ((though they will probably argue to try and take them up a few layers in the dungeon to look for healers)) and regardless, Marcille was completely out of mana after resurrecting Farlyn, I don't think she could handle 5 resurrections, and neither could Laius, even if he knew how to do it properly.

Chapter fucking where

Check the archive, check /tg/ right now.

thank you

She's part dragon, part human, and part cockatrice.
She's an abomination that serves not-Werdna, the mad elven sorcer(ess?).

It all makes sense now.

>give them pidgeon bodies

such shit taste