AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

WTF JOY REID JUST ENDED HER SEGMENT BY CROSSING HER ARMS AND SAYING "WAKANDA FOREVER"

LMAO

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERICAN MEDIA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pk1yAVOVJsg
youtube.com/watch?v=hNctnK1LUwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It’s the new Harry Potter

Its started

Its a show of solidarity for the black community you diplip. Its something to mirror what the whites have, plus its the first thing blacks can be supportive of thats not MUH RAP or sneakers.

THEY WUZ WAKANDANGS N SHIET

NOW SHES DOING ANOTHER SEGMENT ON THE MOVIE AND HER GUEST IS MAKING WEIRD AFRICAN NOISES PRETENDING SHES FROM WAKANDA

This is fucking gold. Theyre treating this as if its the new Godfather

OMG SHE REFERENCED A MOVIE MUH SCOOPLEVEL IS OUT OF CONTOROOOOL

Imagine having so little to be proud of your race for that you take pride in a fictional superhero movie written by whites and monitzed by jews.

this is like some unabashed psychological warfare.
is disney supposed to be a father figure now

Fuck this I vow to never watch this brainwashing propaganda black nationalest film

Do these nogs realize this isn't a documentary? I don't understand their reactions.

t. Joy Reid.

> its the first thing blacks can be supportive of thats not MUH RAP or sneakers.

Amazing, and all it took was a superhero flick made by a jew.

From a comic made by two whites

Stan Lee is a jew

wakanda is a made up magic place. its like whites giving the Roman salute and saying Gondor forever

Any black person with any amount of self-awareness should find this nonsense deeply embarrassing.

GONDOR FOREVER

kys
this

Maybe we can use this Wakanda fever to push nigger to go back to Africa to find/build Wakanda.

Theyre still doing it. This bitch just opened her show with a Wakanda Forever.

>nogs
>logic

> Wakanda

Quick rundown?

I new movies were going to go hard on their propaganda this year after killary lost but dame have they jumped the shark

not really different from people saying may the force be with you or some shit like that
well except it's wogs

END COMMUNICATION

Fictional nation in Black Panther movie, wrote by white men.

Were news anchors saying "May the Force be with you" to their audience?

Although it's actually kind of a neat little parable about the liberal mindset. They're deeply invested in feels over reals.

>cite actual data about black per capita crime rates in the real world
HATEFUL RACISM
>make pretend movie about black superpower and superheros
WAKANDA FOREVER!

Oh shit, cultural appropriation.

>mfw Wakanda is a fictional place created by a white man in a comic book

Stan Lee has become nigger Jesus

New MSNBC sponsor

>Its something to mirror what the whites have
What do we have? We are socially forbidden from talking about being white in any positive way.
>plus its the first thing blacks can be supportive of
That is truly sad. They didn't even make it.

Whites look up to real people, ancestors and contemporaries who accomplish, invent, make, save, build, and excel. Until blacks have someone other than the guy who came up with 101 uses for peanuts, which means until blacks actually accomplish something meaningful, they will never have while whites have: namely truth.

i bet there was at least one who's said it
we had one who did the gangnam style dance on the news
youtu.be/Pk1yAVOVJsg

Disney paid for this btw.

Its just more shilling.

Link to vid or fake

It's interesting how easy people follow orders

One Zimbabwe in Africa is enough

The crowning achievement of the African race, a made up country from a capeshit comic

This. I honestly can't think of anything more pathetic than gaining self worth through Jew cape shit representation

Whats in your pic?

Topkek

>this is a top shelf interviewer in the UK

You can't make this shit up.

Someone tell me that this movie was written by a white man?

Meanwhile in the real world.

Looks like any white city desu

I wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing nignogs calling airlines racist because they won't book flights to wakanda.

>channel 4
>top shelf
non, mon ami

Is there any way we can make "Do you know da wae" attributed to Black Panther?

If we could make nogs around the country yelling "DO U KNO DA WAE" as if they're quoting the Black Panther.

We could make it seem like "Do you know da wae" is referring to the pathway to freedom and liberty.

>unconquered
but its not
the secret wars 2 crossover was literally about how wakanda fell to fishpeople and ayys

who do they bow down to?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA retarded nigger

This could be us but you keep shooting

The absolute most pathetic thing I've seen in a long time. I feel so embarrassed for them

Let the niggers believe they could ever achieve greatness. Maybe they'll start to work for it instead of being lazy bums and demanding reparations

Or better yet, maybe theyre delusional enough to go looking for Wakanda and will all get malaria in the process

For those of you not familiar with /ptg/, OP works for Internet Research Agency and is posting through a VPN.

(checked)

I feel the need to point out that wakanda is WHACK

Ignorant Nogs pretending this is the first Black super hero. Of course, when Blade came out we weren't all wrapped up in Post-Modernism and Marxism.

based

But user, she’s more successful than you are.

this needs to be memed

said the white man to the black guy

Remember when Sup Forums insisted this movie was gonna flop and everyone would forget about it in a day? Stay mad, white boys.

Quick someone make a Black Panther movie poster with the quote "Do you know the way?"

Jews are the most successful people on the planet

We need to meme Wakanda being real and in Libya.

ISIS will have millions more black slaves.

Have a (You)

That's a flashlight I made as a joke. It's a 100 watt COB being driven by 6 18650 batteries

then why doesn't everyone in israel live in a palace made of solid gold?

Sneakers joke is in the movie too :)
Wakandans invented them

>Its something to mirror what the whites have

If only whites had that

BAD GOY!!!! GO APOLOGIZE BY LETTING TYRONE FUCK YOUR WIFE

criminally underrated

this looks like an a wyatt man image

They don't make talmud vision like this anymore baka desu

...I just realized something.
This movie is causing blacks to act like permavirgin Sup Forums basement dwellers. If they release more movies like this, more blacks will act like this until they actually become permavirgin Sup Forums users. What the fuck?

*second most successful people on the planet

delete this

does anyone have the full clip?

He's also pretty based when he spoke his views on Peter Parker is always a white man.

It’s lasted two days now, Sup Forums BTFO ETERNALLY

in real wakanda they also make weird noises
youtube.com/watch?v=hNctnK1LUwQ

that's actually pretty sad

I know this is bait, but:
>niggers have so little going for them that they must build a sense of camaraderie around a fictional character from a fictional country

Wakanda vs reality

Wakanda is as real as a Hillary presidency

I'm still amazed that one of those 101 uses for peanuts wasn't peanut butter.

Quick rundown?

"Being white is a social construct that means nothing apart from how you're perceived. If you are mistaken for white, you ARE white."
Just saw this gem posted to a hapa girl that made an ironic racist comment about another hapa girl. You aren't even allowed to claim 50% of your genetic profile if strangers can mistake you for a full white person.

Niggers actually believe wakanda is real.