pastebin.com/xHn6gWte
pastebin.com/Pu3Dse98
pastebin.com/m0XjcXWY
pastebin.com/fp2w83tA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Typing it right now.

>Two friends have been together since as long as they can remember
>one day one friend betrays the other killing him
>the dead friend (the MC) is brought up to the gods to be reincarnated into another world
>but instead of it being a reward it's a punishment, the MC's friend managed to ascend to a power that threatens all worlds and gods and it was the MC who helped him achieve it
>now the MC is tasked with killing his friend, saving the world, and getting revenge in the process

It’s the Cold War. Tsubuki, a double-agent for the CIA working in Berlin, is about to retire (she's a 1000 year old vampire teenage girl) when she’s given one final mission: she’s been asked to “defect” to the USSR to help find and assassinate a suspected double-agent for the Kremlin (which is run by cute teenage girls). Tsubuki is highly trusted, and she’s given to understand that this mission is need-to-know only between her and very few superior officers. But as she falls deeper into the folds of the Iron Curtain, she begins to suspect that his superior officer might just be the mole - AND her love interest! The mark Tsubukis been sent to kill is on the cusp of exposing the leak.

Death March AOTY edition. Done!

>rapes a ship

Come up with a new hard mode I already beat this one twice

MC is isekai'd into an RTS as a disembodied spirit that places buildings and hires units. However, the units all have minds of their own and he has to somehow get them to do what he wants.

>might warrior from a fantasy realm is isekai'd to Japan
>he now has to deal with the struggles and trappings of everyday life as a salaryman
>he uses his past experiences a hero to aid him in this new and alien environment, but that causes him to fail as much as it helps him succeed at times
>he makes friends with his otaku coworker and, a gruff barman of late night diner
>he ends up falling in love with his female coworker who reminds him of a late companion from the realm he came from
>his past is hinted only through brief flashbacks that hint he died during a bloody battle trying to beat the the big bad of his realm
it's a slice of life

> (OP)
> >might warrior from a fantasy realm is isekai'd to Nihonguo

I can do butter.
>Vietnam vet dies from agent orange poisoning and gets isekai-ed to modern 2D Japan countryside
>He deals with his daily struggle in the body of a rori.
>He uses his past XP to seek ADVENTURE TIME, but is hindered by his PTSD, which is wrongly passed off as autistism cause by Bill Gate's vaccines.
>He ends up falling in rove with his Dagashi nee-chan.
>It's called Non Non: Purple Hearto Jack.

youtube.com/watch?v=aEVGCJxQisE

fuck it copypasta

>high school MC is transported to another world with cheat ability
>but the MC is chuuni as all hell and abuses the fuck out of the cheats
>his fun causes misery and suffering to the world's people and they bring up heroes to stop him
>they managed to seal the MC but the seal actually brought him back to his own world
>years passed and the MC becomes a salary man with wife and kids, he chalks up his Isekai memories to chunni delusions he once had and ignores them
>cultists ends up breaking the seal summoning him back into the other world
>having a wife and kid and job he wants to get back but there's only one problem, 1000 years have passed and no one knows the seal used last time
>the awakened ancient evil now has to find his way back home

>Re:Zero
Done

>Muh sales
Righto.

>Demon lord is hack the fuck up and Goddes can't summon people from real world to be the Brave she need.
>She discovers she can summon everything but people.
>So she tries to summon knowledge in order to make the people stronger and more advanced against the army of demons.
>MC is the genius in math but an absolute disaster in magic.
>MC learn the boolean and computing and uses the idea to digitalize the magic.
Builds a computer what runs with mana instead of electricity.
>One entire book is for invention of first mana computer/calculator and it's evolution to something similar to latest core i7 or RYZEN, 32GB RAM, 4TB SSD, 4 QUADRO P5000 in SLI.
>The development and evolution of this magic computer happens in 1 month since the Goddess summoned entire googleplex, Intel and AMD corporation to her world. Except the humans, of course.

>Naval ship (Any country other than India would work really) on a routine patrol hits a strange supernatural weather phenomenon
>Lightning strikes the ship and the ship loses power, all the lights freak out and the ship disappears off the face of Earth
>The Ship suddenly appears in an alternate realm where technology never progressed past Renaissance times (IE; Early arquebus, Early production lines, Incestuous rulers.)
>The Ship and her crew disagree on the Ship being treated like a deity
>Gruzzled old Captain besieged with marriage offers
>Ship shooting the shit out of Horse Hordes
>75% of the show is about how the new technology begins corrupting the lands and the crew goes from peacekeepers to cruel arseholes.
>Other 25% deals with the rest of the Countries Armed Forces attempting to locate the Lost Ship.
Ending reveals after three years of research and attempting to reach the Ship the armed forces finally get to the other dimension
They find a nuclear wasteland

The Earth is a propaganda weapon, subtly shaped by an eldritch abomination to create pawns and contrive them to other worlds, to become myths and legends there that will ultimately turn those worlds toward worship of the monster.

>a fucking shonen
>post-nuclear apocalypse
>basically fallout and madmax but there are people who mutated to be superhuman(still most aren't capable of tanking bullets)
>a lot of them have deformities like 3 arms, wings,1 eye, oversized arms, fangs instead of teeth, black skin...

To add on to this
>The MC is just plain dude looking human
>he is highly sought after because of this by Ara~ warlords who rule the land
>he actually has two dicks
>it's been so long since anyone has seen a pure human they just go along with
>MC is fucks/is fucked by everything
He ends up with a harem of qt mutants

This one is still by far the best idea I have seen in any of these threads.

Why do we do this when white piggu can't make manga?

Except that one time a black man did it with some success

>Except that one time a black man did it with some success
When did this happen

Hi, Ore wa anime Producer Miyamiro Shiro, I am a here to find new a tarento, and I seek this one to be za one, desu ka?
I will only make it Rearity if you arrow me to change ichi thing, and that iz to make MC Sama leader of Rori Harem in isekai, do you accept?

i die and go to another world and be a Gary Stu more powerful than Shiba Tatsuya,I get all the bitches and I win at life.

The end.

>Implying all of you don't think about that.

7 years ago.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peepo_Choo
Unfortunately he came back to america to work for Marvel and did a terrible ghost rider reboot staring a Mexican ghost rider with a metallic skeleton who drives a car instead of a bike.

A guy is living alone for the most part and recently finds out that his parents have mysteriously disappeared.
His parents own a storage area and keep a bunch of weird artwork, heirlooms, etc. there. One day he gets a call from inside the warehouse. Some confused chick is apparently stuck there and wants out.
He drives over to find out what's going on. When he opens the door he finds that she's basically the girl of his dreams, and as they get to know each other their relationship only gets better.
However, he starts developing skepticism and eventually tries looking into what happened in the warehouse. Apparently an old life-sized statue of a gargoyle went missing around the same time she appeared.
Looking into the nature of this statue, he finds that it was originally looted - along with several others - from some middle eastern tomb by grave robbers. For whatever reason, anyone who owns one randomly disappears along with their paramour at some point.
Eventually word gets out that weird statue things are attacking people in the name of some untold master. They have multiple powers over stone, such as petrification, building stone barriers, summoning stone weapons, etc.
Meanwhile, MC's girlfriend starts developing some weird traits. Every so often her skin turns hard and gray, and eventually he realizes she's turning into the gargoyle that had gone missing. To make matters even stranger, it turns out that these statues apparently start out being the mate of the person's dreams when they're first bonded, but over time they destabilize back into animate statues and murder the person bonded to them before becoming true statues again. The statue that became his girlfriend also happened to be the same one that became his mother (Thus he is theoretically a sort of half-breed).

Apparently this master has figured out how to stave off this process and is buying up all of the statues in hope of good ol' world domination. Since the only thing not petrified when it strikes a statue is another statue, the MC's girlfriend volunteers to help out. Using similar techniques the MC manages to keep her human when necessary but turn her into a full-blown monster when it is necessary as well. Unfortunately there's no denying that the situation is deteriorating, but eventually a new development arises because the MC's starting to go through similar changes.
At the end both become their true forms, destroy all of the other statues, and petrify the big bad. When they realize they're still with it together they decide to live together on a cathedral for presumably forever afterward (After all, they're immortal).

I'm a curry nigger. So I can a mango rite?

>a young samurai and two ashigaru chance upon a secluded Emishi village several days after their army was routed
>desperation and the unwillingness of the villagers to help the soldiers causes them to raid the village for supplies
>at the village shrine they are confronted by the goddess who watches over the Emishi
>she deems the soldiers and their kind a blight upon her people and incapable of anything but bloodshed
>she sends them to modern day Japan, "a time where there is no use for men of war" to either put down the sword or perish
>landing in a seedy place on the outskirts of a large city they encounter a yakuza execution taking place
>after being forced to defend themselves as witnesses, the man about to be executed sees an opportunity in the soldiers and offers them a job
>maybe the future isn't as peaceful as the goddess believed

You probably have a better chance because "Muh buddihism", just don't shit in the streets.

take it I ain't using it

>Youjo Senki
What did I win?

A

It's the distant future and humanity is in a losing battle against machines. Earth is a wasteland, and the resistance is having trouble simply living in the planet conditions alone.
The MC is a resistance soldier. He piloted the last A-10 Thunderbolt II before it got shot down and lost forever. Now he still fights on foot, but with not nearly as much effectiveness.
A new development arises when humans examine a warehouse they recently took from the machines. There are devices that humans can link to to gain insight into the machines' operations.
This is a far more hopeful prospect at destroying the machines, for theoretically one could just rewrite them to destroy themselves rather than exterminating all of them (They're on a networked intelligence system).
A battle operation is assembled on the machines' servers using these devices. Hardware is fabricated into virtual form once more, and the MC is given a virtual version of his A-10.
However, when they go to the other side they find things are exactly the same, and a bunch of weapons the machines were testing in VR basically annihilate them.
The MC is quickly shot down and has a 12lb. shell detonate in his back. He wakes up in an apartment building, which is extremely jarring to him because he's never lived a day in peace.
Some other chick asks to come in and he flips out because the machines are also really good at making human lookalikes (Think Terminators, but using artificial muscle rather than a skeleton). Eventually she manages to convince him that everything's fine, however, and he starts getting used to what we would regard as a "normal" life.
However, he starts figuring out that chances are that little - if any of this - is real, and asks if he's just a dead soul on the machine server. She responds that he's just like everyone else on the server - former humans that for whatever reason ditched their physical bodies in favor of becoming part of a machine network.

boy

Apparently the machines were a project spurred by humans to find immortality. They found that if they put their consciences on computers they could live in a virtual world forever, while still establishing the means to work in real life by using drones and the funny Terminator things. The whole war of man versus machine was a lie - it's just humans that gained a higher level of existence versus those that denied themselves that prospect and then became envious of their mistake.
Realizing this the MC begins to embrace that this world is how things realistically should be - and not only that, there are dozens of other worlds on the server that he can visit at any given point.
However, real-life humans begin an invasion once more, and using physical hacking techniques they have gained an upper hand this time. The MC's given another CAS aircraft and told to kick some ass.
Blah blah blah he manages to convince humans to stop blah blah, goes full romance with his roommate, blah bah. We all know endings are boring.

falls

in

Huge dogfucker.

This is infinitely more annoying than the same seven shitposts every plot thread, fuck off with your epic forced meme.

>guy dies
>lived a pretty shit life
>god tells him he's going to, at best, stay in purgatory if not hell
>unless he proves himself worthy of heaven by emulating the deeds of a great man
>he accepts this challenge
>is reincarnated as either oda nobunaga or toyotomi hideyoshi
>hijinks and hilarity ensue as a neet otaku attempts to unify japan

The people who died in the 2011 tsunami were really isekai'd to fantasy Japan. Mc is ken sama, with his side kick davido kun. They travel Japan in kimono fighting evil time traveling robot nazis with their katana.

maybe even tokugawa ieyasu as well for shits and gigs

Also the wise mentor character is the Japanese westaboo cowboy, and the main villain is "shit was so cash" John, who was isekai'd in a car crash ten years ago and has risen to power amongst the nazi ranks. He's trying to kill the Jews who were isekai'd in the holocaust

>Medieval/Victorian Era Setting
>"Archfantasy" is an archaic heirloom granted to mankind from the supreme deity during the last millennium -- said to grant any and all beings who come across it with one wish of their desire.
>Since then, Archfantasy has spread it's power throughout the world, and given each human the potential to bring about their inherent powers through dire stress. Those who wield these powers effectively are known to man as "Awakened Souls".
>People everywhere have set out from home in hopes to find Archfantasy and get their eternal wish granted.

An isekai staring a literal cat
>The cat is accidentally summoned to defeat the demon king instead of the hero
>Given all sorts of cheat powers and human level intelligence
>But it's a cat
>The entire show is just a slice of life of this super-intelligent cat being a cat while the actual story goes on in the background

>first episode, opens on a normal highschool kid going through his day. talks to the girl he likes, eats lunch, talks with his friends, gets a talking to from his teacher, afterschool club, cleanup duty.
>he takes the late train home
>slips and falls, dies on the railroad tracks
>wakes up thinking "oh, i've had a bad dream"
>he's in his crushes body
>obligatory fanservice
>tries to save his old self
>fails
>wakes up in best friend's body
>repeat alla groundhog day with everyone he interacted with that day
>cycle won't stop till he saves himself

just came up with this on the spot, not sure if its any good or not or even if it counts as an isekai.

So i actually went ahead and wrote a complete prologue for the thing. No synopsis yet, just that it's a reverse isekai

“Advance”
I don’t know about other people, but there were certain words that i liked a lot for some reason.
Couldn’t quite put my finger on the reasons why, though. Maybe because of how they sounded, their aestetics when written, or the things they represented?
“Broken”
Hearing them, saying them, reading them. I enjoyed it, it gave me an exciting feeling of emptiness and wholeness.
“Absolution”
I tended to speak to myself often, and at times i just felt like saying them, even if they didn’t have anything to do with what the monologue was about, maybe to sound cool or something? ‘SYNERGY! PREACH IT!’
Okay, that definitely sounded lame.
“Redemption”
Some of them brought random images to my head with no coherent relationship, i wonder why? My head always tended to feel like a disorganized mess, guess that may be why my hair was so curly.
“Beyond”
Anyways, what’s with all of this pointlessly pretentious talk? Actually, why was all of it in past tense?
“Regret”
Hmmm, i wonder why?
“Farewell”
But still, that ass was fat.
And so, as i once again idly thought to myself about matters of extreme importance, as if it was just another day in the office, i…
I died.

The kingdom of ‘something-or-other’. Biggest of the 3 empires located in the continent of ‘whatever’, and as such the one holding the most power. When shit hit the fan that power didn’t mean much, and by ‘shit hitting the fan’ i mean when the demon lord awakes and wrecks havoc in the world, with the sole objective of destroying and enslaving the human race.
Forced by necessity, the size or relative individual power of those 3 empires didn’t really mean anything, so they put their differences aside and made a temporary alliance to deal with the demon lord. Thing is, the difference of power between the strongest humans and the strongest demons in this world is far too much, so the humans were pretty much doomed.
I said ‘were’, because the humans still had a winning card under their sleeve, and that was the arcaic magic arts for summoning a hero from another world, a world with humans strong enough to protect us and beat the demons.
All said and done, they summoned a hero, at first people had their doubts about his otherworldly common sense, his weird talks about ‘human rights’ ‘democracy’ ‘technology’, and above all his great aversion to girls’ advances. The locals couldn’t really understand his cultural customs when courting, like the first time one of the many girls that had fallen in love with him tried to seduce him and receive his seed, only to be answered with a blushed face, a flustered scolding and some stupid talk about how ‘proper girls’ had to behave. She had expected him to release his internal beast, like any man would, and yet he just left her there hanging for no apparent reason.
2/??? (14 pages in word)

Talks questioning the masculinity and tastes of the guy went on for long until he finally decided to marry someone. By the way, that someone turned out to be the first girl he met, an average girl from an average farming family. Really makes you wonder why would he have gotten a party full of cute female adventurers that fell in love with him if he was going to pick the blandest option anyways, as if it was all decided from the beginning.
So, matters about ‘japanese’ (that was the country he said he came from) sexual impotence aside, the guy was strong, very strong. Strong enough that he managed to bring down the demon lord and all his lackeys. When he came back he was proclaimed a “hero”, and he was promised to have any of his wishes fulfilled, but for some reason he just wanted to have a quiet live in a random village far away from the trouble of the big cities, arguing about “normality” and what-not, another one of his weird values from another world.
After that the guy just sort of disappeared. Of course myths and legends about his glory kept being told, well, when creating false stories it doesn’t really matter whether the guy in question is alive or not.
Yeah, his whereabouts became unknown. Or at least that’s how it is for the great majority of people from this world, except a select few. And i am among those.
The reason is not very special, it’s just that the guy from the legends, the super famous and extremely powerful hero, Kurohara Ichika, ended up being my father.
“Noah! Hey Noah! Nooooaaaaahhh!”
Oh, speak of the devil. But sorry sweetheart, right now i don’t feel in the mood to go selling my soul.

“Kurohara Noah!”
Damn, he called my full name, better reply before the situation gets out of hand.
“Yo dad, need anything?”
“Not really, just get here, gotta tell you something”
Shit, that tone means it’s definitely not just a simple “something”.
I quietly went down the stairs, as if hoping that he didn’t sense me, and tried to peek to assess the situation before deciding which course of action to take. Just as my eye poked out just barely from the wall I saw…
I saw my dad’s face, right in front of me, with a smile which honestly was a pretty amusing, a seemingly impossible mix of smugness and rage, a smile going from ear to ear, mouth barely open and creepily showing just a little bit of his teeth, the eyes of someone that just saw his friend comically falling ass first into a muddy pond just seconds after telling him to not go near it because it was very slippery, which would have been a pretty funny situation for the observer if the friend hadn’t splashed mud all over as he fell, making a mess out of them both. That ephimeral mix of fun, anger, irony and emptiness. Under normal conditions I would have liked to take my time to appreciate all the details of such an unique facial expression as a third person, but unfortunately I was busy shitting my pants because that look was directed at me.
“Say… Do you know how many pairs do three flies make?” Said the creepy man in front of me.
Surprised by the unexpected quiz, I gathered all my wits at once and gave it my all to find a solution to the riddle. I ain’t getting eaten by no sphynx!
So how many pairs do three flies make? Huh? How am I even supposed to solve that? Three flies are 3, tres, три, 三つ. A pair is made out of two, so the logical answer should be one pair plus the unfortunate third wheel, but in that case why would he say “pairS”, as in plural?

There just can’t be two pairs with only three units, 1.5 pairs then? Does that make any sense? What does a “pair” mean anyways? Could it be as in a “couple” i.e man and woman? In that case how does he want me to guess the flies’ gender? But wait a minute, can I really exclude the posibility of a same-sex couple? I certainly read something about the posibility of homosexuality in flies when they were in a drunk state. Alcohol sure is a scary thing. *gasp* Wait, what If it’s actually a three-way relationship? Can such a thing be allowed by mother nature? Who would be the one(s?) giving and who would be the one(s?) receiving?
By the way, how do flies even have sex? Do they just stick it in and out just like us? But aren’t you supposed to do some of the so called “foreplay” first? Now that I think about it, don’t flies always suspiciously rub their front legs, as if craftily planning your demise while munching away at any given piece of trash? Could that actually be some sort of training to get better at foreplay? And you’re telling me they do it openly, right in front of your face, even as they shamelessly stand on top of your favorite sausage bread? I didn’t think flies could display such audacity and be so lewd. But now I kind of feel a certain sense of fraternity towards them. We all have our own troubles interacting with the opposite sex, huh? I wonder if by rubbing my hands I will do better whenever I get the opportunity to get rid of my V-card...
Hmmm, looks like I went beyond, what was I even trying to figure out at first?
“Heeeey Noah! Earth calling Noah!”
This voice, my dad? Man, what’s with him today? Pulling me out of another internal deliberation of utter importance…

Use a pastebin, user.

please use better formatting

Good idea, here pastebin.com/xHn6gWte
I'll keep dumping it to see if i can get more people to read it

Gate but only it's the Harlem Hellfighters instead of the Jsdf.

“Come on son, again with that habit of yours of just wandering off into your own world in the middle of a conversation? And then you wonder why you’ve got no friends and no girlfriend. So sad…”
“What do you mean by no friends? I’ll let you know I have lots of those, and girlfriends? There are many girls with whom-…”
“You do know manga characters don’t count as friends, and specially not as lovers, right?”
“Oh, a lecture on how to get a girlfriend from the legendary “impotent hero”? Please enlighten me, good sir.”
“Impot… !? I’ll let you know there’s a bunch of women that would-…”
Heh, he got flustered, guess I hit him where it hurts. Those younger years of his must surely have been hard.
“Legends about the hero’s deeds made up by some random con don’t count as facts”
“Made up!? How can you accuse your kind and innocent father of lying!? I didn’t save the world to receive this kind of treatment! You tell him, honey!”
Oh, at some point during our exchange of verbal abuse my mother had come over and was looking at us with a beautiful smile, a smile as if she had gotten that one present she wanted the most for christmas, a smile so bright you had to avert your eyes. And the reason for that smile was in seeing how we competed to see who could hurt the other’s ego the most. Women can be so sweet, and yet so merciless…
“Noah, your dad is right. Despite how he looks, he’s not someone worthy of a nickname such as ‘impotent hero’ ” Said mom in a soothing tone, as if intending to share with me a bit of her deep wisdom.

How exactly? I'm just copypasting from word.

“ ’Despite how he looks?’ Y-You could have put it a bit nicer, but thanks a lot hon-!”
Interrupting the poor guy as he was just getting done giving her thanks for such a ‘helpful’ intervention, she cut him off right away and continued with the same bright smile, albeit with a slightly evil vibe.
“I have experienced it myself, Noah, and I can tell you that ‘impotent hero’ couldn’t ever be enough to make it justice. Objectively speaking, you should call him ‘ultra useless impotent hero overlord x100’ ”
Bwahaha, I love this woman.
“H-Honey!?”
“I mean, no matter what world you came from, you get teleported here, save the world, be offered the greatest treasures and the most beautiful women, all of which you can marry because polygamy is perfectly fine in this world, and you reject everything to pick up the plain farmer girl and come live in a village in the middle of nowhere? There’s definitely something wrong with you, limp-dick.
“Honey…”
She said such harsh words, but strangely, her tone didn’t transmit any hostility or resentment. Quite the contrary, actually.
“Really, there’s some very fundamental screw loose in that head of yours… And that’s what I love about you the most”
“Honey!”
Moved by her kind words, my dad who seconds ago looked like a puppy abandoned in the rain regained his composure and jumped straight into his lovely wife’s chest. But right as he was about to land his head inbetween her two feminine assets of considerable size... He was stopped by sharp words said with a very cold tone.

would work better as a semi-realistic survival/military drama

they start out as an untouchable superpower, but think about it; there is nowhere they can resupply, nowhere they can properly repair the ship, they don't speak the same language as the other people living there and they have no immunities to the diseases of this new world. Long term, if they don't adapt they're fucked.
In fact, even if it is the same diseases that exist in our world and they have immunity via vaccines, they could still be spreading disease unintentionally to the people of this new world who aren't vaccinated and don't have modern medicine. This could easily be seen as an attack or curse created by these foreign invaders, as they spread disease but don't get sick themselves

That's all without bringing the possibility of magic into the show. With magic, the locals suddenly have a way to possibly strike back and become MUCH more dangerous. If you add in monsters, even more so. Also, what happens if the locals manage to steal or even reverse engineer guns from the ship?

Then, what if other people from our world start appearing? How much damage could they do to any peaceful relationships the naval vessel managed to forge with local rulers? What if they started arming and training the local forces, or even worse, local criminals or monsters? Imagine how much firepower an orc or troll could use if it knew how.

Add in actually good medieval politics and believable characters and you could have an amazing series. Could end up being what GATE should have been.

“But that same madness made you refuse the money. I married you because I love you, but was there any need to refuse all that gold? I wouldn’t have asked you to receive it all, was it too much to accept just enough to live comfortably without having to lift a finger for the rest of our lives?
Do you think just because I’m from a farming family would have liked to keep plowing fields every day for the rest of my life? You know what passes through my mind every time I pick up the plow? It’s ‘My feet hurt, I’m hungry, this farm sucks, the cicadas are too loud, look at that dipshit of my husband acting as if this was the most enjoyable thing ever, I wish I was at home studying my collection of stamps’ “.
“But honey, you already spend most of your time studying your stamps anyways”
“What are you even talking about? A woman can never spend too much time studying her personal collection of stamps!”
That a fact?
After a little back and forth between them, as always, the winner ended up being my mother. Heroes may be able to beat any demon with their fists, but a simple farmer girl can pretty much destroy them with just a couple of words. Perhaps that’s how they fell in love in the first place.
Mom decided to go back to her stamps, and then I was left sitting with my seemingly dejected father. He would probably have looked better after a bloody fight with demons than right now.
“So dad, what did you even need me for in the first place?”

“Hah… Hah…”
“Dad?”
Looking again, the guy has this slight blush in his face, and that suspicious panting…
Ah man, he’s horny.
“Dad, there’s a bunch of moles eating our crops”
The man in trance suddenly regained his senses, and I could feel the wave of bloodthirst being emitted by him. It was pretty amazing to think that this guy was the same masochist that got reduced to an ‘ultra useless impotent hero overlord x100’ by his wife’s verbal abuse.
“WHO DARES TO ATTACK MY CUTE LITTLE PAPAYAS!? I’M GONNA FUCK THEM UP!”
Hehe, what a weird dude.
“I was kidding, what did you call me for?”
Calming down but yet for some reason still cautiously looking out the window towards the papaya fields, as if to not give even the smallest chance to any potential aggressor, my dad answered.
“I got a letter from your school, saying that your grades are falling bellow the average and that I should go speak personally with the teacher. I know you’re pretty smart, so what’s going on?”
School, huh?
“What are you talking about? My grades for biology and history should be pretty high”
“Well, they indeed look good, but why are the rest so low?”
“The rest doesn’t interest me”
“I get where you’re coming from, I also remember the boring classes and useless knowledge they taught me back in my own highschool, but that doesn’t mean you can just put aside the other subjects. All science and humanities are related one way or another, it wouldn’t hurt to give it a bit of effort, don’t you think?”
“Nah, don’t wanna”
I answered right away, as if to shake his words out of my ears.
My dad seemed to notice it, and was silent for some seconds while pondering what to say.
“Actually, why do you like those two subjects so much? For starters, why history?
To find out more about the heroes.
“No reason, I just like it”
“And biology?”
To find out the reasons behind a hero’s strenght.
“Same”

Better idea: Gate, but with good writers and directions.

I don’t like this sort of conversation, always makes it too awkward for me to say the truth so I just end up pretending to be apathetic. I can’t just come out and say ‘It’s because I admire you so much, and because I want to know more about you and your past’. My irrational and useless pride wouldn’t let me. I felt a bit at ease, a bit guilty and a bit empty.
Giving up in getting a proper answer for me, he just looked at me in the eyes, and in a tone which suddenly made me feel as if I had suddenly fallen in the depths of hell he said.
“Okay, I will go talk to the teacher, and you will go and fix your grades. Understood?”
His eyes slightly slanted, his pupils contracted, his expression immobile and the aura of someone that won’t hesitate to bring you down if you try to oppose him. It wasn’t the face of my goofy and masochistic father anymore, it was the face of the hero, Kurohara Ichika, when he was out for blood.
“Yes sir”
I answered before my brain even processed what he had said. When he showed that face there was no room for discussion, not even for my mother. The face that saw countless demons die by his hands, the face that saw countless allies die by his side. The one that scared me the most, and the one that inspired me the most. The living proof that the legends may not have been made up by con men after all.
After our conversation, my dad suspiciously gave me a rather generous amount of money to go out and do something ‘productive’ while he ‘helped mom with her stamps’. I wonder why he looked sort of restless, with his cheeks slightly blushed. I guess he must also love stamps a lot.

Now, I’ve got the money, I’ve got the time, now I only need someone to share it with and have fun (totally NOT because walking alone around the village would look sad and make me feel kinda miserable). Luckily, I spotted a group of guys from my class engaging in some sort of game. Oh, it was marbles.
“Yo guys, you playing something?”
The tree goofs looked at me, looked at each other, then looked at me again.
“Hey Noah, need anything?” Said the one guy in a friendly tone while the other two looked at me skeptically. If I’m not wrong he’s the one I have interacted the most, what was his name again?
“You see, José, I’ve got my hands on a little something and I may be willing to share it with you” I said with the kindest smile I could paste on my face.
“Who the heck is this José!? My name is Walter! remember it properly damn it”
“Okay Willfred, so the thing is-…”
“It ain’t Willfred either! How can you get it wrong right after I told you!?”
Seems like my friend Wilhelm is getting irritated again for some reason beyond my understanding, what a tough guy to deal with. Why does he nitpick so much when it’s obvious that the one I’m addressing is him? I will advice him to go and get some classes in how to properly communicate with people. You should be glad that I’m such an understanding person, Willford. And then you wonder why people have trouble talking with you…

After a little exchange with my colleague Willy, he and his gang of random side characters accepted to tag along with me, the promise of a free meal proving too tempting to ignore. ‘For money the monkey dances’, once again popular wisdom proved to be of great use in personal relationships.
We played 2-on-2 basketball, one of the games imported from that parallel world by my dad. Me and Wilberg vs the other couple of mob characters. As always my performance was impeccable, but unfortunately I couldn’t say the same about my comically unskilled teammate.
He did give it quite a bit of effort, but sometimes he made me wonder whether we were playing basketball or some sort of screaming contest, taking into account how he kept yelling at me unintellegible gibberish like “stop trying to make 3-pointers if you can’t aim for shit”, “don’t just stand still after throwing the ball, go get the rebound!” or “JUMP dude, J U M P”. Is he okay? I barely broke a sweat but he looks just about to die.
“I’m… never playing… a team game… with you… again” Said my exhausted colleague as he desperately gasped for oxygen.
There he goes shifting the blame again. But rest assured, I’m not so cruel as to plainly point it out. Feel free to relieve the frustration of those school days of old by pinning the blame of your failures on me, I would have also grown to hate the world if I was rejected by my crush in front of the whole class in 5th grade. Actually, I’m going to answer his hostility with good intentions.

“You constipated? I could give you some papaya from my family’s yard. It will help you get rid of all that accumulated negativity. You will be a new, happy man after you eat it!”
Aren’t I so kind?
“… Just… Shut… Up…” Said my perishing friend right before going even limper, as if dedicating his last words to the cruel shinigami that decided to take him away from this world at such a young age.
How strange, he’s been recovering for a while now and yet the more I talk to him the more exhausted he looks. Could it be he suffers from some sort of social anxiety? Fear not, Waldobert. Your old friend Noah will take you to the best psychologist he can find!
“So guys, about the meal. How about we eat at my place?” Said Wallace in a merry tone, completely recovered from our little match earlier. I guess he won’t be needing that papaya.
True, his family owns the best restaurant in our village. I often pass by because their menu has incorporated some of the recipes brought from the other world by my dad. Contrary to what you may expect, sitting alone in a corner and looking out the window while munching on some balls of takoyaki is great to focus your mind in thinking about matters of extreme importance, such as world peace, analyzing methods to see under girls’ skirts without getting caught, or where does your favorite sock disappear to when your mom washes your clothes.

I kek'd a lot while writing this one.
And by favorite sock of course I mean the personal fapping sock every respectable man keeps close by his bed’s side. Hmm, wait a moment... What if my mom realized its true identity while sorting out the clothes? But it can’t be, I made sure to roll it up inside the fapping boxers, which at the same time were rolled up into the fapping shorts.
In the worst case I could explain its smell and stickiness saying that I used it to clean a milk spill or something, I always carry my food upstairs to eat in my room, and mom knows that if I spilled something I would be too lazy to go get the mop after all.
Every excuse has a coherent follow up explanation, and I’m sure mom would reach that same conclusion after analyzing the facts. The plan should have no blind spots, and yet what is this uneasy feeling in my heart?
It couldn’t be, did she catch me jerking off without me realizing!? Even though I try to be as stealthy as possible, it’s true that when I get close to cumming my hips start moving on their own and my legs tremble, making the bed emit awkward noises.
Could she have noticed the sound during that ephimeral moment of carnal release? Could there be any logical explanation besides the natural assumption about the infamous self-pleasuring back-and-forth?
Fuck, so it’s the bed’s fault after all? I should have asked my dad to get me one of those so-called futon before it came down to this. Those treacherous wood planks, you promised me freedom by raising me from the ground level, and turns out you were cause behind my downfall!?
Unforgivable, I shall let the punishment rain down thee integrity when I go back home. Thy corpse shall be offered to the gods’ messengers (ie trash men) and thy sins shall be atoned by turning your remains into pencils or something.
Recycling! What a wonderful thing. It teaches us that even the most worthless piece of trash can find redemption.

“Noah! Noahhh!... What’s with this guy?”
“Oh, yeah, the restaurant. Prices are decent and the flavor is great. Indeed, it’s the best possible choice. I commend you for your services, Waltraud.” I said as I was once more pulled out from the unknown depths of my conscience.
Only then I opened my eyes, only to realize the one in front of me wasn’t Wandal or one of the two stooges that were tagging along. It was a girl, a girl i knew well, perhaps too well.
“Hehehe” The long haired blonde girl in front of me laughed as she made her signature smug face, with her mouth making a small arc on the right side of her face, consequently closing her right eye just slightly more than the left one.
Childish, yet seductive enough that you felt the strong primitive impulse of proposing right in the spot. Hold it in, sweet child o’ mine, you can only do such bold movements when you’re assured of the coming victory.
“When we talk you’re always so silly, Noah. But at least try to remember my brother’s name properly, okay? His attitude aside, when he dad asks him about his friends he speaks about you the most…”
“Iris!? You traitor! You promised to keep quiet!? A-Actually there’s no way that can be true, she’s just lying!” Said our poor, shameful Wandalin as he futilely tried to turn time back on the spilled milk. Heh, what a foolish scrape of a man.
“You basically admitted it before backpedalling spectacularly in the same phrase. Brother, oh my sad, pitiful brother, did your brain melt down together with whatever was left of your dignity?”
Said iris in a dramatic tone with a the back of her right hand positioned on her forehead, and her left arm extending to the side in a perfect 45° angle, giving off a sensation as if the humble dinning locale had become the stage of a theater play. Damn, she’s good.

Seeing Woodrow with his face looking like a red mixed mess of shame, anger and the desire to dig a hole and plant his head on it, I decided to fulfill my duty as a law-abiding citizen and use my daily good deed to help his soul find some amidst this merciless world.
I carefully selected my words, adjusted my tone accordingly, plasted a perfect business smile on my face, then approached him with the most positive of attitudes and told him:
“So, should I get you some papayas after all?”
“So here are your orders, if you need anything just call me!” Said Iris with her well-trained waiter smile. I know it’s false, I understand it perfectly, and yet I can’t stop my heart from skipping whenever I see it.
While such thoughts wandered around my mind I watched her retreating back as she went towards another table.
Hoh, she bent to pick something up. Mental picture taken aaand saved. Dayum, what a nice ass she’s got.
“Dude, stop oogling at Walter’s sister like that, the guy is sitting right next to you.” Pointed out one of the hang-ons. Fool, you should just keep quiet and remain a part of the interior decoration.
“Whatever could you be talking about? I definitely wasn’t looking at her. Nope. Not at all. Absolutely not. Zero.”
“Man, even the methods you use to hide your embarrassment are weird” Said hang-on #2.
Guh, what’s with these guys? Are they conspiring to bring me down from my position as a main character? Sure, i’d like to see you try, you nameless doormats.
I’ll let you know a despair akin to that of biting more than you can chew in the middle of a date and suffering as you debate whether you should spit it back in your plate or foolishly try to chew on it until it becomes small enough to swallow.
I’ll let you in on a secret, no matter what you pick you’re not going on a date with that girl ever again. If you want to blame someone blame your own worthlessness.

We're almost there
“Say Walter, why aren’t you telling him off? It’s your sister, you okay with this guy looking at her like that?”
So you decided keep challenging me, you foolish parasite?. That steak of yours looks quite appetizing, it would be a shame… if some jerk bathed it in the ultra spicy jalapeño sauce of the house while you weren’t looking. Yep, a great shame. Ha ha ha.
“Well, taking into account that both monogamy and polygamy are socially accepted, she can pretty much do anything she wants. And first of all, do you seriously even think she would pick this guy? My sister may be clumsy, but definitely not stupid”
Et tu, Wassim?
“But you know, I’ve been peeking on her and while you guys were talking she seemed to pay special attention to this table, sneaking peeks at every chance. What if she actually likes him?”
H-Hang-on #2! I knew I could count on you! I’ll treat you to some tiramisu later.
“Nah, no way” Replied Mr. big brother “It’s more likely she’s doing that out of caution, disasters tend to happen whenever this guy is around”
“True dat” Replied both of our fellow mob characters at unison.
“So you asses have really come together to take me down, huh? Very well, i was thinking it was just about time to discipline this cheeky herd.”
I challenged them, making the gesture of taking out a globe and throwing it at them to symbolize the call to a sacred duel.
Now only one of us four is going to come out alive. I shall feast on thy blood.

“Whoa dude!”
“Geh”
“Oh man…”
Huh? What’s with that reaction? Did something happen to the table? I looked at the table, only to find my strawberry shake laying sideways in an awkward position, with its content splattered all over our food and Wallerian’s clothes.
Who could have been the dipshit that made this mess?
*stare*
W-Why are they looking at me like that?
*staaaaare*
Okay okay I get it it’s my fault please don’t look at me with those eyes, anything but the judging eyes!
During the course of this mental strength battle hang-on #1 looked quite happy that he reacted on time and was the only one who managed to protect his precious steak from the wild milky spillings. And thus, just as he was about to dig in his well earned spoils of war…
“What the fuck, why is my steak swimming in this pool of jalapeño sauce!?”
We may have been borns at different times and in different places, but when we die we die together.
After apologizing to the best of my abilities to Iris (fuck, I kinda feel like dying right now) and parting with the three walking sources of disgrace, I decided to go back home as my monthly quota of social life activities has been seemingly filled.
Definitely the best moment of going outside is the moment when you come back to your good ol’ room, your good ol’ bed and your good ol’ fapping sock. I can’t understand travellers, whenever I’ve been away from home i’ve gotten tired of the “adventure” within 48 hours.
You can learn about anything you want by reading, foreign places are no exception.
As for what is not known yet you will be okay as long as you have a research subject around. In my case that would be my dad, so I may as well just stay here and take it easy for the rest of my life.

Being reminded that I still have to fill my afternoon quota of ‘impotent hero teasing’ by my idle thoughts, I kept walking.
Then, something came to my attention, it was a small, square paper laying in the floor, right in the main street of our village.
Well, you may call it “main street” but in such a remote place barely any carriage passes by, so it’s pretty much a pedestrian path like any other, just a bit wider.
I went and picked up the little paper. Heh, my eyes didn’t deceive me, it’s a stamp. A pretty rare looking one actually.
I never saw such an intrincate design, and it… Shines? Wow, seems like it’s decorated with glitter. I’m sure mom will like it.
“-ul!”
Hm? Didn’t mom say that all women loved stamps? That indeed seems to be the case, could it be that Iris also likes them? I never asked her about it.
“-areful!”
Maybe if I give it to her as a present she will forget about today’s shenanigans? But wait, could I just give her such a rare stamp? My mom’s birthday is coming soon, and this could be a great present.
“-of the way!”
What do I do, my mom or my future wife(lol)? The breasts that fed me during my youth, or the ass that will get me through my adulthood? Mmhm, Iris’ ass… I still have that fresh, juicy mental picture.
“Out of the waaaaaaay!”
What’s with that random guy saying gibberish for a while now? Just when I was remembering that fat ass. *gasp* Could it be Waldemar again? Better snap out of it, in case Iris is with him.
“JUUUMP”
Is this guy going off about the basketball game again? Jeez.

That’s what was going through my mind at the exact instant I opened my eyes and came back to reality.
But how strange, even though I opened my eyes, even though I supposedly came back, something is not quite right with the picture I’m getting.
There’s this huge carriage coming at me at full speed, just a couple of meters in front of me. And I’m standing right in the middle of its expected trajectory.
How strange, it hit me that I should quickly jump out of the way, like right now, but for some reason my body is not moving, as if completely frozen on its place.
Ah, I guess it’s too late anyways, I have been seeing all of this in slow motion for a while, but the carriage is indeed a couple of centimeters away from impact.
Dad
Mom
Iris
Walahfrid
Mob characters
Iris’ ass… That sweet little ass. If I focused enough on my mental picture I could even make out the shape of her underwear.
That ass… Was definitely fat.

And that's it for now. Sorry for hijacking the thread and the lazy formatting. Faggot user is a faggot.

I didn't read any of that, but thanks for the butts.

A young cartography enthusiast is sad about how he was born too late to explore the world, but too early to explore the stars. He somehow is transported to another world where civilization is made up of small, isolated city-states, separated by vast tracts of unexplored wilderness (due to monsters and magic). Seeing this as his chance, MC sets out to make a map of this new world, accidently attracting the attention of corrupt individuals that see profit to be made from such a map.

>Our MC gets sent to an Isekai world via being run over by a bulldozer. The reason for this was an attempt to prevent his house from being demolished for the sake of new developed, which didn't quiet work out in his favor.
>He ends up meeting a god who take sympathy with his situation and offers to send him to another world with a unique power of his choosing.
>Our MC instead starts berating the god saying that he doesn't want to sent to a different world that in all likelihood does not have any good form of plumbing. Plus the whole reason he "died" was to remain at his home so the best thing the god can do is sent him back and do something about that bulldozer.
>This in turn infuriates the god having a mere mortal find any fault with them, a god. So with a small chance of plans ejects our MC to another world with no unique power, "ungrateful sap will just have to make do with what he has" mutters the god
>We return to our MC sitting in a fetal position trying to cope with the fact with he had died, got sent to an unknown world, can't read a thing in this worlds writing, and there is in fact no good form of plumbing.
>After a while of this he looks up and sees something that catches his eye. A book, a non descriptive one at that but a source of hope. He can read whats on the cover.
>The book turns out is a magic one that is written by countless other travelers from other worlds listing all you need to know about this world, the do's, maybe do's, and defiantly do not do's unless your a barking idiot or are trying to get laid
>Our MC searches in the book for a way to get home and only finds one line of text "We are sorry, we have no information regarding this. Please wait for a new edition of this book to be released, it might have a answer for you"
>This leaves or MC with 2 options, wait for the new edition so he can get back home, or go searching for the information himself. And since the first option would be extremely boring and mundane, he choices the latter.

So i tried to add some spaces to make it more readable, because it indeed looked way too shitty. Here's the V2
pastebin.com/Pu3Dse98
You're welcome my man.

Noah is a weird fellow. Will Iris be his waifu?

A copyright lawsuit you twerp

Two people die at the exact same time. One is an otaku who is an isekai fanatic. The other is a prepper who secretly wants the apocolypse to happen so he can live out all of his fantasies.

The God who manages the wheel of rebirth mixes the two.

The doomsday prepper is reincarnated as a young villager in a quasi-mideval setting, while the isekai fanatic is reborn in a desolate city, years after a mysterious event caused the collapse of society.

The anime chronicles the simultaneous adventures of these two heroes as they try and survive.

Not even i know. The thing i hate the most about harem stuff is how most of the time the first girl is 100% guaranteed to win and the rest are just added to hook waifufags with various tastes.
I would like add more girls, flesh them out properly and try to make the race for the bowl fair.
assuming i don't get bored and drop it
Thanks for reading it, user.

An investigator is tracking down a wanted criminal. The criminal escapes through a magic portal into another world, and the investigator pursues FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

What ensues is a modern-day officer of the law leading a man hunt through a fantasy world.

An editor for LNs dies via Truck kun, he gets told by god that he is going to get isekaid until he fixes every single LN he has help edit. He then starts getting ported to each stupid ass harem Isekai LN as a third party that has to pull strings, or outright interfere to make the story better, the characters get development and the plot not be stupid.

I don't know if that other guy is still writing his isekai (with the genie), but here's my shitty one:
pastebin.com/m0XjcXWY

>MC gets transported to a high fantasy world
>has no money so he gets a job at a library
>comfy comedy SoL featuring our bookworm MC and the qt elf who works at the library with him

>Dude gets Isekaid to Medieval Fantasy World
>on the First day he gets Cheat Powers and a bunch of Girls following him telling him he needs to kill the demon king
>He immediatly disregards the mission and the Harem to focus on building indoor plumbing cause he doesnt like to take a shit in an outhouse.

A young man in a small farming village in modern day finds a magic stick.
With it he fights the "boogeymen" that have taken up residence in the adjacent forests and helps protect the forests from poachers.
Hjinks ensue.

But this is a sequel story.
The actual story is that this is 500 years in the future.
His father was the biotech enhanced hero who finally brought down the Dr.Rothax The CEO and founder of the Corporation that ruled the entire world.
Before he left he decided to annihilate his megatower with a single aeon shot burst at the core. But before he got to the core he found something he didn't expect.
A small child sleeping in a tube.
It had a barcode on it's chest with the biocode that simply said "Clone #361".

He couldn't bring himself to murder the child. So he left with it. Destroying the tower and and setting fire to the entire techno empire as he walked.

He took the young boy who was no more then 3 under his wing and walked the world with him.
They had many adventures one of which that nearly cost the boy his life and soul. They eventually settled down in thexidus. A small farming village where he helped the mayor and owner of a small farming collective to grow their town.
The stick the boy finds is an old tech weapon. Unstable and fairly useless unless you knew the codes. The boy is an exact clone of the CEO Rothax and thus has a genetic key that gives him access to all Corp. tech created in the last 215 years.
It will be post cyberpunk with a bit of quasi fantasy thrown in there.

>MC is the victim of a serial killer
>Gets reincarnated into an isekai with cheats
>Has a twin brother with the same cheats as him
>Eventually both recall memories from their past lives, however it affects them differently.
>twin brother explains vivid memories to MC, not sure what to think about it.
>twin is serial killer.
>MC hides the fact he was one of his victims from him and begins to plot how to destroy his twins life forever as revenge.

>Transported to a world in inhuman form
>Papa bones
There Easy af to write a good isekai

>MC is notoriously good high school student with best grades in all subjects
>Actually hates everyone else since they disturb his learning
>Some kind of earthquake happens and a brick falls on his head
>MC gets isekaid into a magic fantasy world
>Everyone can use magic but MC has no mana and no ability to even use the weakest spell and is basically weaker than peasants
>The plot is how MC will use his superior intelligence to raise in ranks from usual peasant and defeat demon king, actually using physics, chemistry, engineering, economy and history knowledge

"Why Is My Isekai Adventure Just Summoning Crazy Chuuni Schoolgirls From Other Dimensions?"

An anime fanboy but otherwise normal Japanese highschool student discovers he has a strange ability when he is confronted by a magical beast from another world. He summons to his aid... a rather normal looking schoolgirl, who proceeds to speechify in a flowery, kind of crazy way before she busts out a giant dragon of black lightning to obliterate the beast. As the boy talks to her, he soon realizes she's completely nuts; an utter chuunibyou case, she never had any powers before. But now, thanks to him summoning her to his world, she has gained magic abilities matching her delusions.

Over the course of the show he summons a combat harem of deluded crazy schoolgirls who inherit magical powers thanks to being summoned by him. The final battle with the summoner of the magical beasts reveals the truth the boy is secretly from another world, it's why he's being targeted. Season 2 will feature the boy and his harem returning to his home dimension and exploring it for his real parents.

Isekai set in the actual middle ages.... right before the first crusade.

The main character is a secret zealot who hated the secularized modern world, and see's his Isekai as proof that god had given him a mandate to ensure the crusades are successful as possible.

Basically Isekai Devs Vvlt

Hello guys, I'm shilling my isekai here. Still not updated yet though. Chapter 6. Try reading it, it's not that long.

pastebin.com/fp2w83tA

Does anyone actually read all these massive paragraphs?

not really, my eyes kind of glazed over

What else will they do with their time? Something productive?

>most of the time the first girl is 100% guaranteed to win and the rest are just added to hook waifufags with various tastes.

I don't get how this works. If I like another girl better than the main one and it becomes clear she has no chance, I just drop the show/LN right there.

>By Schlomo Shekelstein
>The Yokohama truck drag race
>multi-trailer drifting race
> in a cruel twist of fate, the logger was too good a driver and his vehicle drifted perfectly into the student

Everything about this paragraph is gold

MC is a young salaryman who gets isekai'd into a basketball vidya
His only options are to become one with the crowd or become one of the custom basketball players
His desire to go back to the real world pushes him up the ranks of the custom players and his team makes the playoffs
His team makes the finals
Suddenly, the world turns black
MC abruptly finds himself into another vidya world - a farm simulator like Stardew Valley
He works hard and build genuine relationships with the NPCs
Months into the playthrough, the world becomes black again and after some time he gets transported into a medieval Grand Strategy wargame
He realizes that he's not isekai'd into games but into some sort of console
He then resists the flow of the game and starts glitches to unravel the fabric of the console's reality
He eventually breaks the system enough to be able to travel to the previous games he visited, as well as travel through other vidya worlds that seem to have a "save file". He can also manipulate save/load states as if he has King Crimson
Season finale: MC crashes the console and takes a peek at the OS
He realizes the "console" is about to get formatted

So wait he turns into a black man?

>a teenager gets sucked into an isekai adventure and despite some setbacks, lives a long and successful life in this other world, becoming a famous warrior, a powerful mage, and a loving family man with a wife and kids who is able to support in luxury
>at the height of his happiness he accidentally stumbles back through the portal to the real world to discover that only a few minutes have passed since he left

>the show is about his PTSD