Is using Sup Forums bad for non whites?

is using Sup Forums bad for non whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2oax82Np7pw
youtube.com/watch?v=5OKUmjQZTzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don’t be a subversive faggot and I think you’ll be okay

everyone basically hates me here because of the fact that i am indian even if post positive comments

>even if i post positive comments
>positive comments

Maybe stop sucking the microdicks of White trash vermin here?

Don't use Sup Forums, /poo/ is for you.

> is pol bad for poos

I’m sure there’s someone here that has a scat fetish.

pajeet stop being a Whining little faggot just make quality post and when it comes to the banter dealwithit.jpg

Whites are tsundere. That’s why they act all superior when going around but fall in love with other races other than their easily.

>theirs
Autofix’d.

I don't hate you famalam
youtube.com/watch?v=2oax82Np7pw

It will turn you into a white supremacist, so maybe.

It's great actually, there's always someone that completely destroys white supremacists arguments.

Also whites are so convinced of their white supremacist crap, that all non whites unity more than they would without a common enemy, kind of what old Sup Forums did with anti-americanism.

I only browse Sup Forums so I remain informed about all perspectives of life from people across the world. It’s fun and you learn something new everyday. It’s probably bad for you if you’re a poorfag tamil indian whose parents emmigrated to the west to find jobs in the 90s and now you’re an outcast with no culture living in a country that isn’t yours and that’s going downhill

>It’s probably bad for you if you’re a poorfag tamil indian whose parents emmigrated to the west to find jobs in the 90s and now you’re an outcast with no culture living in a country that isn’t yours and that’s going downhill

Kurd here, quite the opposite.
All this Arbeitslosengeld II is making me richer than 80% of India.

listen you autistic 16-year old. Life isn’t a cakewalk and if you’re mentally depressed by shitposting euros and americans on a japanese cartoon board then you should either grow a pair or come back when you develop some mental maturity

Hard to live down the 'poo in loo' meme my street shitting friend. No one hates you though. Your country is just a joke.

India good, always bring that fire to the ring.

>Proud subhuman
>Hates whites
>Has to use English to communicate meaningfully with rest of world.

couldn’t care less nigger my family has enough money that I can never work again much less leave my country to find an IT job lmao. You”ll never be german mohammed. Go back

why would a mentally matured person use Sup Forums?

thankyou, post again

well, before i started browsing i was just an autistic mixed race fellow. now i'm an autistic mixed race nazi, so take that how you will

>Proud white supremacist
>Family does yoga
>Eats potatoes and turkey
>Listens to african beats
>Watches anime

Yes

This is actually good advice. There are over 7 Billion people in the world, I operate under the assumption that atleast a Billion hate me for no good reason. And it doesn't bother me. You shouldn't live your life hoping people will like you. Strive to lead a good purposeful life. You will find you naturally form relationships with people with similar values.

Also sticks and stones and all that.

I am not mentally ill and I am mature. What so because you're depressed must means everyone else is? Grow the fuck up

maybe because it’s always good to challenge your worldview and have a source of events that isn’t the same diluted nonsense we see in the press? I never really knew much about ethno-nationalism or the concept of population genetics or saw the flaws in mainstream society before I browsed Sup Forums. For all the shit that people give this board it is really good at shaking up your understanding of the world

I don't think so.
Perhaps...
If white anons let me stay here...

and if you cannot gleam that from this board and all you see is memes and shitposting then you’ve answered your question

HONORARY

good point

Greatest ally will always be allowed in the ethno state, as long as you make more aryan waifus.

You're welcome here. Please make sure that your country doesn't import all the SJW bullshit that's currently ruining the West.

not really, literally more threads prasing black bulls than any other board on Sup Forums

We shall band together; kindred brother of mine.

You have I(ndia)Q

Flaunt it in their stupid white faces

Thank you, anons! Please make sure that your country doesn't import all the SJW bullshit that's currently ruining the West.

In Japan, the left wing pressure is strong.
Because most Japanese are conservative,
leftists and foreign agents are using external pressure
(UN and international organizations) to move the Japanese government.

In Japan, the law of speech control passed.
(There is no penalty now)

The difficult situation continues in Japan, but we'll do our best.

Sup Forums is a board of peace and used for communication with frens all around the globe ^-^

Sup Forums is nice board :)
no bully X3

>/pol
>w
>Hwhite

I do think India-posters have it especially rough because no matter how quality the post someone will respond with "POO" whereas I have to be pretty stupid to get called a lard-burger or whatever. But the threads on more serious discussions than "how do we fix white women" (check out Syria General for starters) have much less of that nonsense.

Sup Forums bullying is no different than old bee Sup Forumsullying, it's all in good fun, it all takes place in the virtual world and you might just open someones eyes or make them mad enough to deal with problems they've avoided.
I think we do a better job at helping people than all the therapists, pharma drugs and self help books in the world.
And we're always here, ready to embrace you in our cozy little environment.

It can only be an improvement.

Anyone want to be frens?

It's fine tojo you're always honorary here.

Thank you, user!
This board and Sup Forums anons are very fine and friendly.
I love them very much.

Most of Sup Forums isn't even white.

Tell me your thoughts on this man

Japanese are aryans by honor.

This was cute

お前ただの英語教師のくせに和人に成り済ますんか?
日本語もかけんやろ

Thank you!

>日本語もかけんやろ

ちょw普通に書けんねんけどw
むしろ、日本語の方が楽w
(It is hard for me to write text in English... ;_; )

てか、なんでイギリス旗?

俺がbritだからだろボケ
信じられへんなモノホンの日本人がこのボードにいること自体
ここの存在どうやって知ったんや?

right

It's probably not good for your mental health feces person.

>俺がbritだからだろボケ
えーーー(´゚д゚`)
(関西人かと思った。。。( ̄m ̄))

>ここの存在どうやって知ったんや?

日本人向けの(日本語の)海外の反応ブログが山ほどあって、
そこにSup Forumsのことが書かれてるよ
(海外の反応ブログ:外国人は日本人や日本の出来事について
どう思ってるかを、日本語でまとめて公開しているブログ)

日本人がどう思われてるのか非常に気になるけど、
英語が苦手で直に質問できない人が見るんで、
海外の反応系のジャンルは、アクセス数が稼げるジャンルみたい

just dont be a faggot

poo in loo....

なるほど、だが残念だよ君
ここにいる連中の意見はあてにならんで、単なる引きこもりナチスかぶれの集まりやから。
まあintのほうがまだ過激じゃないが

>Sup Forums getting along
oh fugg...

2chanに帰れ

Looks like the poos set their shit aside and became friends.

you go back to where you belong lad
>>>/reddit/

Maybe if you quit blaming whitey, quit begging for hand outs, quit buying the jew propoganda that we are evil, take care of your own people, respect life enough to take it from those unworthy of it and act fucking civilized we will make you an honorary honkie. now go get some naked pics of your mom for us, this your first test.

how old are you?

i second this user's poast

Only if you aren't encouraging ethnic nationalism and anti-semitism among your own people. We're ethno-fascists, not blanket bigots, don't mind if you're here as long as you contribute to the discussion.

> t. European-American Nationalist

>Basement-dwelling bong excited that he can type shitty nipnese to a nip while thinking he's cool.

Nah I'm comfy right here.

>t.brainlet who can only speak a language we invented
Sure feels nice not being a 56% mongrel

This is a weeb supremacy board

It's true. The real white man eats wheat and onions only.

we'll gas you last, based street shitter

It's not. You still become red-pilled on pretty much everything.
It's no bad to recognize reality.

Nigger, I'd rather be some white collar sandnigger than a literal microdick Indian who belongs to an aristocratic family. I've got nothing against Indians though, I'd just never want to be an Indian of any kind rich/poor.

I'm actually a leaf that moved to burglerland after uni and I also lived in Japan.
ie. I speak 3 languages (English, French, and Nip)

Try again faggot.
You're right on the 56% though, my dad's French Leaf and my mom is from South America.

I like you intellect, interest, and willingness to journey inside yourself for reason and understanding. our mind is the biggest rabbit hole. we believe so we can understand.

Get off this site then. It's full of angry wh*Toid virgins anyway.

Why do you wanna lick their arses for anyway?

shut up haji and ask yourself more questions and me less.

That video just proves niggers are sub-humans.

>ie. I speak 3 languages (English, French, and Nip)
How interesting, same here, but knowing a few phrases from "muh anmus" doesn't count as "speaking" tho lad

>I'm actually a leaf
How unsurprising

最初は Sup Forumsが怖かったけど、
日本人は welcome で迎えられるから居心地が良いんだよねw

Sup Forumsでは、罵られることが多くて辛くてさ・・・ (ノД`)

ヘイトスレ立てたり、外国人を罵ってSup Forumsの外国人怒らせて、
日本人への憎悪を煽る日本国旗もいて、
喧嘩もよく起こってるし・・・
(日本の general thead ですら、そう言うことが起こる)

だから、Sup Forumsで辛いことがあったら、こっち来て和んでるw
(pol の人たちの迷惑じゃなかったらいいんだけどと思いつつ・・・)

Uh huh.

>Africa invented the drum beat

Nothing has ever been invented on that continent.

>How interesting, same here, but knowing a few phrases from "muh anmus" doesn't count as "speaking" tho lad

Well it's a good thing that I speak them fluently then isn't it and I don't sound like an anime faggot

Not even white or from the US.
But still, the idea that white women prefer black men is false, there's data about it.

I am an American Indian and I have no issue with anything I see on Sup Forums. Honestly, I like the banter and shows that most still have balls enough to speak their mind.

t 100% Cree

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKUmjQZTzA

yes because it shows you that your race is inferior to whites

Why are you licking wh*Te ass for you fucking cuck?

How do you know Japanese so well?

Went from loving my people and heritage to hating every nog that walks by for no reason and worshiping asian/white qties

thanks pol

to be fair all are, we made this all what is, conquered every continent, western civilization, cultured the people beyond savage, modern skyscrapers, men on the moon. thanks Chilean senpai

No

Insightful post. This format, Sup Forums specifically although it is currently getting spammed and shilled to death, is seemingly one of the few remaining places where thoughts and ideas can be openly discussed and expanded upon for the sake of doing so without being tied to a personal account or your actual IRL identity. This leaves you much greater freedom, especially from social shaming (which is a very effective tactic on a majority of the population) as long as you don't get easily triggered by memes such as AMERIMUTT or POO IN THE LOO.

I like you fren, on the day of the streetsweepers your designated street shall go untouched.