Was this the best shonen fight ever?

was this the best shonen fight ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0k7oaV0Csc8
youtube.com/watch?v=DaNSqYKzZOk
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y9ZNOe5RjI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Todoroki shooting some ice and Deku flicking it back, repeat 7 times. Wow good fight.

>shonen babbys first sakuga
It wasnt even a fight, just a bunch flashing lights

it was more than that and you know it

Yup.

Best was probably the one with Rock lee and Gaara.

nah

still like it

Nope.

This was.

no

No. Bhna is still an average shonen.

It's actually pretty high tier by shounen standards

Seriously nigger?
Boku no Pico Academia is pleb tier so far.
It hasn't reach levels anywhere near to Goku vs Vegeta, Raoh vs Kenshiro, Naruto vs Sasuke, Kenshin vs Shishio, Saitama vs Boros, Gon vs Pitou, etc.
The only reason this series does so well is because it's airing while WSJ it's at it's utter worst moment ever and most current anime is mediocre/shit.

no n words needed please

Fuck off sausage.

Hola Dum

i feel like stain lost too easy

Negative

Man I can't wait to see Hisoka vs Chrollo animated in 2072

this or goku vs freezer

That fight is about two hours long though.

Negi vs Rakan
or Kenshin vs Shishio
or if you want emotional depth: Yusuke vs Toguro

Beat me to it but Kenshin v Shishio is fucking topnotch

The OST still gives me chills

youtube.com/watch?v=0k7oaV0Csc8

Dunno, I don't feel the tension or meaningfulness in it that something like Akagi's match vs. Urabe has.

Great lists.

Can you imagine how bored some real "shounen" would get watching that?

do you guys have any other webm like this?

I don't get how we went from this to shippuden.

No, but it's pretty great for a smaller scale battle. It's going to be outdone in spades next year by Deku vs Muscular and All Might vs All for One.

goku vs freeza probably

no

No it really wasn't. The choreography is horrible and the fight was overall poorly written.

No unique or creative use of ability, no clever or interesting solutions, no surprises.
All this fight had going for it was 20 seconds of good animation, literally all flash no substance.

You want a good shounen fight? rock lee vs gaara.

Ken vs raoh for me

THIS

I'm glad I watched naruto even if it's objectively shit overall just for this singular battle.
Nothing has come close to bring me the level of hype I felt when Lee dropped his weight in any animated fight ever. Come to think of it, in any anime period.

Shounen anime need to increases the power scale to show progression. When in reality a developing character doesn't need to be super strong or anything like that.

That's not Yusuke vs Sensui

Powerscale is easier to do then clever fights and simple smaller more meaningful progressions.

And if the authors are able to handle it. If they can conceptualize it correctly, we tend to see some awesome shit.

Garou vs Saitama was extremely fucking good. Especially after his brutal beatdown on Golden Sperm and the rest of the S-Class, tons of emotion and great choreography.

thats some good ass drawings

It's the webcomic, gonna take a while for Murata to get around to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=DaNSqYKzZOk

I don't care if it's nostalgia. I personally can't see anything topping the dark tournament.

I loved that the entire Tournament was just there to hype the hell out of this fight.

I like the track that always plays at the climax of the most hype battles, Warriors Suite part 4

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y9ZNOe5RjI

OPM isn't shonen

>Negi vs Rakan
Mid-Negima was so fucking amazing, the fights from Mahora Festival to mid-Mundus Magicus were incredibly creative and flowed perfectly, culminating in Negi vs Rakan where you don't know what to expect and they keep one-upping each other at every turn.

I don't know what the fuck happened to Akamatsu afterwards, Gravekeeper's Palace and all of UQ Holder have been dogshit. He got hit hard by excessive power scaling and lost any ability of making non-curbstomp battles.

O

>was this the best character moment in the show so far?

ftfy

>bnha fags really think this was that good a fight

i've seen five examples in this thread already that makes your post look like the dog shit it is

O

Fuck you OP, learn what a fight is. That was not a good fight it was a good episode if you focused on the fight alone it was garbage.

MY

In terms of character development its a good fight, its nice how todoroki doesn't just have Years of a damaging mental state fixed in one talk

>In terms of character development its a good fight
Not really? I mean, why would that even affect how "good" a fight is. At most, that's just pretty much standard shonen crap.

Hisoka vs Chrollo desu

Deku vs Todoroki isn't the best, nor is it the worst. It's just a good one.

>Todoroki using ice and none of his fire specifically to spite his shitty dad
>Deku using his self-harming ability in a way that prolongs the fight so he can analyze the best way to fight
>T uses his ice to constantly corner D, but D keeps breaking the ice; neither side is on the losing end at first glance
>D runs out of fingers, T sees an opportunity to win
>D uses his already damaged fingers as extra ammo, further damaging them while giving T one hell of a pep talk
>T finally understands what D was talking about, uses his fire side not as a means to give in to his shitty father's desires, but as his own means to rebel against said shitty dad
>Concrete guy tries to stop them before they get in a really bad situation, and just barely manages to stop D from getting killed
>Both sides walk away as winners in some way, T more so than D

It's pretty much a by-the-books rivalry that makes both parties stronger thing, but it's with interesting characters and a few differences, like Deku pretty much fucking himself up more than Todoroki doing damage to him. Hell, I don't think Todoroki even got hurt beyond a few bruises and scrapes. Usually both sides have overwhelming injuries, or one is a clear-cut loser with horrible injuries.

what is this o my meme?

There isn't a single impressive fight in that series it just has pretty good character writing.

>we will never hear Namikawa say O MY RUBBER NEN.
just kill me right now.

Poor shonen fight, but great "shonen therapy fight". On par with Naruto vs Neji. Todo's character development was beautiful.