Would you, if you could?

Would you, if you could?

>Send everyone 25% sub-Saharan African or more back to sub-Saharan Africa and keep them there.

>Remove anyone not 25% sub-Saharan African or more from sub-Saharan Africa.

>With the caveat that the world would then only consist of two nations with forms of government of your choosing. (No second class citizens allowed)

>25%
I'll go as far as if you are a full 1% you need yo go back.

>America
>Eurasia
????

The word "greater" is key here. Also, anyone left would be Eurasiatic in heritage.

Any amount is too much.

you guys are in or some surprize, if you get your genetics checked

ayyy lmao

I say throw em all in the congo, and whoever survives the environment gets to migrate anywhere in Africa they choose

No. Because Muslims

Lets be realistic. 12.5% is the cut off. That means that your family is entirely heterogeneous except for 1 out of 8 great grandparents from 3 generations ago. That is forgivable.

1% is retarded. That means like 1 out of 124 of your great great great great great grandparents. How does that make sense to punish someone for a mistake (or a rape) that occurred 8 generations ago and have been perfectly white ever since, among all capacities, for all combinations of the 124 GGGGGGrandparents, 62 GGGGGrandparents, 32 GGGGrandparents, 16 GGGrandprents, 8 GGrandparents, and 4 grandparents.

There's thousands of pricks out there, not just muslims. I wouldn't want to live in one country with many of the British, Americans, Germans, French, Italians, Spanish, Russians...

For example British fucks hate on me because I'm Polish, telling me we are all alcoholics. Americans are responsible for "Californication" of world's pop culture. Zionists Jews keep saying Polish people are responsible for Holocaust. Germans refuse to talk in English with Polish people and they have neo-nazi concerts - where's the western europe media when that happens? When we hold a right-wing rally, they say there ws 60 thousand neo-nazi in Warsaw. We don't even have 6 thousand neo-nazi in the country total.

128*, racists can't into math

>let's put all _____ people in place A
>let's put all _____ people in place B
>and than let's make AvsB wars

are you 12 ?

The only dangers in Africa are niggers.

The only real answer:
>If black, go back to Africa
>If white, you have a chance to prove your worth

Asia for Asians
Africa for blacks
USA and Europe for whites
South and Central America for Spics

After a few hundred years, we'll see who comes out on top. Oh wait, we're currently living that out right now and everybody's literally killing each other to get into white countries, and fleeing violent third world shitholes filled with niggers and spics.

WHY are these """logical""" people so fucking emotional? It's clear that skin color is indicative of mentality.

Shut up you fucking wannabe neo nazi fuck.

How do people in Australia not fall off?

You're serbian, what's the 10 year perspective for Serbia?

NO.
Africa for the Africans.
Asia for the Asians.
WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY

>Here I present you with argument A, would you care to give me contructive answer B to my argument ?
>HAHAH YOUR COUNTRY STUPID HAHAHA BENIS :DDDDDDD

I was just asking. You people from Sup Forums need to go out some more.

The 10 year plan of Serbia is :
>become poorer than Moldova
>get accepted into EU
>get a massive loan
>get fucked in the ass by Germany
>than take another loan to pay off the last one
>only to be fucked in the ass by Germany again
rince and repeat