UN - ACCEPT -ABLE!!!!

Is it sinking in yet????

Other urls found in this thread:

sott.net/article/350733-Anne-Applebaum-throws-conniption-fit-because-American-people-no-longer-buy-into-her-obsessive-anti-Russia-propaganda
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518975718687.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>(((Krassenstein)))

2:30 am !!!!!!!!!!

He did attack Russia though?

Those glasses make him look like a fly. Which is fitting because he seems like a pest.

>BUT MUH RUSSIA

Trump saving the best for last?

Why would anyone pay any attention to this obvious kike puppet (((Krassenstein)))?
What a complete faggot

So that means with Poland not accepting jewish guilt for WW2
Russia talking about revising their history wrt the jewish involvement in politics
and Trump calling out the snakes in the American government?
Jews are not gonna have a good time

wonder why he could look like a pest

Because, retard, Trump didn't work with the Russians. The Russians aren't the ones spending 24/7 breathlessly calling Trump a traitor of the American people. I'm sure Trump is working to the full extent of his power to deal with the Russia bullshit, but what do you expect him to do? Spend every single day condemning Russia publicly?

The people listed there are obviously problems that exist and make their presence known every fucking day they attack.

Russia is innocent.

sott.net/article/350733-Anne-Applebaum-throws-conniption-fit-because-American-people-no-longer-buy-into-her-obsessive-anti-Russia-propaganda

>Krassenstein
I stopped being surprised at this point

Imagine living this deeply rent free in someone's head that they'd track your every move waiting to criticize it. It's no wonder Trump made a fortune in real estate.

>When you're so far up your own ass about how "enlightened" your party is that you'll admit 13 Russians that shit posted on Facebook using 100k of bought advertisements beat a candidate that spent 1.2 billion dollars on her campaign and was jerked off by every western leader, media outlet, and financial sector rather than deal with the fact that your ideas suck.

No one that matters cares.

This guy has taken too many black dicks up the ass and has given Comey too many blow jobs. His mind is gone and he is dying of aids or Trump Derangement Syndrome. A total piece of shit.

if trump is a jewish puppet why is krassenstein out for his blood?

98% of trumpcucks suffer from extreme jealousy

>it's another 0 content twatter E celeb screenshot posting for attention thread episode

fucking cancer.

>jealous
I wish I could take as many dicks as he can in his ass

Russia is a much better ally than Israel.

Is the link between those Russian people and the Russian government proven yet?

wakanda if true..

Even if not I'm sure they'll hire someone to "find the connection"

What's with these two Jews? They jump on any Trump tweet. Wtf kind of productive things do they do in society?

What is bugman?

>(((Stein)))
Every. Single. Time.

every single time

YA! Let that sink in, Goy. :)

Ed is such manlet.
Hilarious that his only clout is being a character on Sup Forums...His bio/feed are straight from central casting...
>hello,casting?
>can you send me a twitter-obsessed soyboy millenial asshole?

Considering the liberals were doing Russia’s bidding, he’s right

(((KUSHNER)))

He right yo know regardless of his heritage

He didn't attack Sri Lanka or Luxembourg either. What is Trump hiding?

fuck off bad to reddit larping faggot

HE DIDN'T ATTACK THE JEWS EITHER!!!

Let that sink in!

He's only controlled by the Israel lobbyists, not the liberal white genocide advocate jews

Why would he attack russia? Because a couple of russian citizens shitposted? You would have him saber rattle and risk armed conflict over a bakers dozen shitposters? Who should be attacked over the veritable army of clownstrike employees? Do you really think your tricks work here?

Why is this Jew always triggered? It’s really annoying. I would have no idea who he was if he wasn’t consistently hanging out in the Twitter ghetto under Trump’s tweets.

fuck off faggot

Once the public is red pilled enough, and they are getting daily doses at this point, that will get blown the fuck out as well.

Mental illness. It's prevalent in the older heebs.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518975718687.webm

The kid fucker? Don't care the opinion of kid fuckers. Social Media makes everyone feel relevent. Even kid fuckers.

It went from
>TRUMP IS A KGB AGENT THAT COLLUDED WITH PUTIN TO STEAL THE ELECTION
to
>TRUMP DOESN'T TWEET ABOUT RUSSIA ENOUGH #IMPEACH

wew it's quickly falling apart isn't it

Why does the world revolve around Russia to them?

saved

>(((((((((Krassenstein)))))))))

>he didnt attack Russia
No fucking shit, sherlock. Trump is one of the few people THAT DOES NOT WANT TO GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA FOR NO GOD DAMN REASON
Trump needs to call them out on this shit. Why do the libtards want to fight Russia so badly?

>COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT HAHHAAA.

Yes, Sup Forums, I can see the stein.

These fucking kikes will never admit later on to how wrong they were and to how much hatred they spewed against the president. Don't ever let them forget, Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums influence teams
lmao

Do these people realize that only implying and not explicitly saying what they mean is a consequence that their viewpoint is irrational?

If his argument were made explicit, it would be something like:
Trump attacked all these entities whose evil is questionable, but he didn't attack Russia, an entity far more evil than any of these. If he weren't evil himself, he would be sure to 1) agree Russia is super evil, and 2) be sure to attack them when he is attacking less evil entities.

His point, as irrational as it is, "sinks in" and surely gets passed on, but if he isn't just passing this on himself, he surely must be aware that his point is absurd? So why post this? Is it just because his name ends in (((stein)))?

All the Jews are using the same tired talking points.

He also didn't attack INUITS!

HOLY FUCK LET THAT SINK IN!!!

Let that sink in is probably the best filterable phrase on the internet

remember that just like a female this is his BEST picture and he still looks like a norwood 3 jew

I thought some one had shooped the JUST hair onto him from the thumbnail, turns out it's his own hair.

>"General McMaster forgot to say that the results of the 2016 election were not impacted or changed by the Russians and that the only Collusion was between Russia and Crooked H, the DNC and the Dems," Trump wrote on Twitter. "Remember the Dirty Dossier, Uranium, Speeches, Emails and the Podesta Company!"

>he’s ATTACKING McMaster
>he’s UNDERCUTTING McMaser
>he’s LASHING OUT at McMaster
When will the MSM let this meme die?

No idea. I honestly don't think these kinds of people think that far ahead and just see Russia as a scapegoat. If it wasn't Russia it would be something else.

True...the inuits had more of an effect on the election then russian trolls .

DOMMIE DRUMPF IS UNACCEPTABLE

Best President IN MY LIFE!

How do you say traitor in Russian?

Didn't attack Finland either. You burgers should get fucking scared.

The MIC and deep state are fucking fuming that they got cucked out of their Iranian AND syrian wars. They HAVE to bomb something, the share price depends on it. Hillary had it all lined up then drumpf came along and ruined everything

george takei finally merged with his husband

Right after *sips tea*

FtM tranny jew.

>trump SLAMS mcmaster

Is my least favorite by a long ways

stop posting this literal who faggot kike that abuses Twitter algorithms for visibility

how will bots recover?

source? I've seen this image like a thousand times but never found out where it's from

Resident evil 3

yкpaинeц

I voted for Trump, I even bought the hat, I can't believe I allowed the Russians to use me as a useful idiot. We need to take our country back!

I now surf the #BlueWave2018!

Yeah but it is Russia, no one gives a fuck about Clinton. This is about America

You don't attack your boss.

I wish i can suck many dicks like krassenstein sucks

Probably has to do with the uranium deal. I feel like they did shady business witht the clinton foundayion and then fucked the clintons over somehow. Maybe there was agreed upon terms and Putin got what he wanted and broke the deal off. This whole Russia narrative reeks of revenge or punishment for not playing by the globalist rules. Maybe they know to go to war with Russia will take an immense amount of propaganda to sway the general public into supporting direct conflict.

The Democrats, the FBI, the Media, Adam Schiff, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are all worse enemies of the United States than Russia. Let that sink in. And, bullshit would Trump attack "America".

Because Democrats are far more dangerous to the United States than the Russians are.

Why would he? What they did was tame compared to the people he attacked.

(((Krassenstein))) Sup Forums
Let that sink in!

WE CAN'T LET HIM HAVE ACCESS TO THE WAVE MACHINE CODES

He didn't attack Liechtenstein, WTF!

>Krassentein
>stein
let that sink in

I'm sick of the guy. I guess that's their intention. His task is to annoy the shit out of us incessantly. It's basically the Chinese water torture.

Because Russia is a different country, he's mad about traitors to our country right now.