CALIFORNIA SUPREMACY THREAD

>G.O.A.T. weather
>world renowned, picturesque nature/mountains
>best cuisine from every part of the globe due to ethnic diversity and tolerance
>hottest women
>plentiful sunshine ensures a happy, well-adjusted populace
>happy populace coupled with strict firearm control results in less mass shootings that are commonplace in colder/more depressing parts of the country (aka every other state)
>hottest dudes

Calanons report in.

ITT we discuss the weather, the last thing you ate, the upcoming gubernatorial race and what chances we stand at making california even more awesome, and we enjoy the asspain that will inevitably be exhibited by flyover faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15096772/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope the state splits senpai

Fukn Lib Snowflake

>hottest women
>Happy populace
>Hottest dudes
Have you ever been to Cali?

California native here. I hope this state gets swallowed by a large earth quake. Mexico shouldn't be hogging all the big quakes.

I only like it here because I’m wealthy enough to live in Corona Del Mar, which is the White Man’s last stronghold in Orange County. Fuck everywhere else, it’s a shithole here.

hey guise, hot Cali bro here

here's a picture of my ballsack

>Commies

818 Checking in. This place is a pit of degeneracy. Can't wait to leave.
Pic relevant to the demographics of the East SFV.

here's my asshole

It's californian. pretty cool, huh?

>average beach in socal

Is that you, Tom?

>this goblino cuckshack costs $850,000 in CAWEEFERNYEAH

Liberal globalist colony of fags, niggers, and spics.

/thread

Who /559/ here?

>the only people who defend california are goblinos, flyover faggots who are still in denial about their idiot decision to move, and the commie government trying to trap more tax payers

I used to be named Tom but I'm a transection polygendered caliwoman

Continuing the study from last night:

Is California a shithole?
strawpoll.me/15096772/r

In that case, I'm sorry. I wish you all the best Tammy.

Wtf are the beach cities lost now?

>overwhelming evidence that california peaked in 1960 and has only been deteriorating since
>faggots like OP continue to live in denial

Moved to Nevada after 30 years of living in California. Couldn't be happier.

sweet thread faggot. no one agrees with you. now do your coke lines and the dabs and go out and play in the sunny traffic, faghot

sage this shit

>chances we stand at making california even more awesome,
You're gonna need more bleach

619 representing. San Diego County is surprisingly conservative but LA and Sacramento are beyond saving.

Was smoking a cigarette outside my hotel room and some guy just gave me a 12 pack of 805. Only in California. Greatest nation on the planet.

women, weed, and weather

>this faghot is STILL talking to himself about how ((("great"))) calibungaland is

>women weed weather
>autistically posted while enjoying none of those from a smartphone

wow, if (((calibungaland))) was so great, I wouldn't be on my phone as much as you faggots are. Sad!

United States can fuck off. California forever!

>supremacy
yeah, ok, when the homeless's flooding LA and every single city's sales tax is nearing 10%. lots of winning there.

>t.redondo beach fag here

only good areas left are brea, beach cities, pv, and any other places that's still white dom and not retarded. anything pajeets niggers spics and chinks touch immediately turn into shantytowns.

>terrible stoner culture
>no one gives a shit about each other
>no easy public transportation
>polllution
>high taxes
>basically mexico
>actually mostly shit food

Ya the weather is nice, but everything else is shit

Mexicans, everywhere. And the white people that Are here are degenerate hippie trash. Half of my family just moved to Highland Park, TX. I’m thinking of moving to Lake Lewisville, myself. I can’t stand seeing this beautiful place I grew up in turn to a hellhole like this.

>happy populace coupled with strict firearm control results in less mass shootings

is this the same guy? if so, good for him for keeping his figure all this time

this state is awful
LONG LIVE JEFFERSON

>Everything good about California wasn't made by man's hand
Really made me think.