You will never live in a comfy world as comfy as Flonyard

>You will never live in a comfy world as comfy as Flonyard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TeT9gDkOi5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yiff in hell

Do I have to pull out the furry chart?

>You will never bury your head between Yukikaze's comfy valley.

I just want to be isekai'd and hang out with actual bitches.

Is that one-tailed Ran?

>you will never fight in fun, nonlethal wars and watch cute kemonomimi girls get stripped

Reminder to disregard Eclair-fags

Sex with Yukikaze.

D.. Delet this. Her lap pillow scene with Gary Stu was one of the best in the series.

What of it?

Reminder that these two series are related

It is one of the more fin worlds to be in.

I love you Ricottta cheese!

I would turn their world into kuroinu.

Delete this.

>>You will never live

youtube.com/watch?v=TeT9gDkOi5A

Is this the most comfy ED of the three seasons?

S3 ED > S2 ED > S1 ED

S2 OP > S3 OP > S1 OP

I agree. S1 OP almost sounded atonic and out of place. It got better near the end but never really took hold of me like S2 or S3 did.

Horse best girl

Yukkii a best

So if cinque wanted to, he could have yukikaze anytime right?

Remind me why hasn't Shinku gotten down to making puppies with Milhi yet?

They already swapped bodies, and she was willing to do it multiple times after.

Why are threads about a show with three seasons so slow?

Yuki and Couvert where the most outspoken about liking him.

The maids were the best girls.

>The maids
That's not how you spell Genoise.

Of course.
Disappointment over the third season probably. It started off strong but outside of the flashback episode, the latter half of the third season wasn't that great.

Oops, didn't realize these were dupes.

I have too many duplicates of this one.

Just fapped to Yuki. Can never get tired of her body.

That, and the fact that most Dog Days threads are frankly just the same image picture dumps and the same complaints.
That makes the threads themselves very boring.
What Dog Days needs is new material. New content is the life blood of any healthy discussion.

Hey look, it's everyones favorite character and the future husband of the cat queen.

Bite your tongue.

Don't worry, user. I'm still buttblasted over the fact that she was demoted to an extra.

Is Shinku an alpha MC? Will he acquire a harem end?

What are the chances of another season?

I love DD, but I don't want another one. It'll just make the series worse and the season 1 magic will never be captured ever again.

Yeah, I can't believe that they're not cashing in w/ the isekai fad currently ongoing.

They should make one because so far every season covered one season in Flonyard, so the 4th one would give us winter adventures.

What would they do? They would stay inside all day long.

Winter battles. Fluffy winter clothes.

I wouldn't mind a fourth season, and personally, I do consider the second season only slightly superior to the third season because it introduced a bunch of really cute or awesome characters (like squirrel-grandpa and his french waifu). But the third season's adventurous bits are more enjoyable than the wargames in the second or third season. They just aren't as good as the wargames turned serious business like in the first season, when the big demon wolf appeared.
And second season made the big mistake of adding too much beamspams into the wargames, making them utterly irrelevant.

A fourth season ought to have a good balance between cute tranquil moments where the cast is doing their slice of life stuff, cool and engaging adventures that allows the viewer to see more of the grandiose world of Flognarde with its cultures and creatures, and awesome fights against demons and corrupted spirits where lives are at stake (no third season cop-out where everyone was still protected by the war god's blessing).

1st season had the right amount of balance.
2nd season had too much SoL stuff.
I thought the 3rd season had a good balance too. Shota rabbit killed the experience though.

They really need to do another war games and maybe a snow themed one.

Pretty sure they are madly in love with each other.

Breeding sex with the fox harvest goddess

wrong

>cast full of dog and cat girls
>no collars or leashes
JAPAAAANN!!

DE GOZARU~