Mixed babies are the cutest Bc the genes are so different from each other it’s a battle for which ones show up and...

Mixed babies are the cutest Bc the genes are so different from each other it’s a battle for which ones show up and only the superior will prevail so mixed babies have the best genes and mixed people are the most attractive

Other urls found in this thread:

hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/conditions/hematology_and_blood_disorders/sickle_cell_disease_85,P00101
drkassir.com/procedures/cvg-cutis-verticis-gyrata/
sbs.com.au/news/why-mixed-race-minorities-struggle-to-find-life-saving-transplant-matches
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>posting some ghoul looking clown
kinda destroys your point there achmed

la creatura...

>Mixed babies are the cutest

>Mixed people are ugl-

Those are albinos whose parents were both black. They are an abomination and the origin story f the white race.

la goblina...

qt

Guess which race will take her in

ya they are

Absolute state of (((pol)))

We allow this threads instead of deleting them

Chaimods doing well here

Also ugly af and sage

gorgeous

just don't let the jungle niggers cut your arms off to smoke and get magical powers.....

>people grab my hair on the street
Do these people have no concept of personal space? WTF is wrong with you?

>crying about being a mutt
>in the USA

Bitch, you're 56%-land. It's atypical NOT to be a mutt.

How many generations of bleachings would it take to make the coal go away?

Weird that they evolved to become beautiful compassionate intelligent and the apex form on this planet. Oh wait albinism doesn't even work that way you're just a retarded nigger

Actually Humans originated in the Balkan peninsula given new evidence. It is darker skin which came after, a mutation as some human groups migrated south and eastward to sunnier climates.

Muh dik biotch

how would a full blown sjw even respond to this? would they call the child racist?

She's gorgeous. She just needs a big dick white daddy to show her what it's like to be an individual, not a collective soul.

>tfw no qt awkward mixed gf to cuddle with

It's funny because every time you see a mongrel and it's mom in a grocery store or public place, everyone looks on in disgust and nobody ever talks to the mom. But you see a mom with a normal non fat white kid and everyone is always fawning over them and commenting. You can actually see the mudshark mom's ready to cry when they notice it.

>mixed is the future and it is beautiful

even if she's pretty, the point is she feels like a freak for being so different

this made me feel good

That's an ayy lmao

hello shlomo
nothing better to do then promote your lies?

> pic related

She's a dog and a mutt.
You don't pet doggos on the street?

SHed look super fuckable with makeup
T.gook that makes wife pour on makeup before having sex

It's true. I used to work in a grocery store near the hood, so lots of mudsharks. Everyone, especially old people give them the stink eye. But see one normal cute white kid and it's "OH SHE'S SO ADORABLE LOOK AT THOSE BLUE EYES!".

Mudshark mom's always look like they want to cry when they see it. It was hard not to start laughing each time. You can literally see their shame and self loathing dawn on them

Blacks are collectivist tribal people. No innovation. No individualism. No mind to stand alone. These "people" that she's referring to are not people at all. they are niggers. No concept of personal space, Rude, mean, negative, always "roasting" or cutting her down, making her feel like shit for being beautiful. no white person would engage in this kind of behavior. she hangs out with niggars. and all her complaints are against nigger culture not human culture. she doesn't have enough white influence in her life which is why she feels the pain of banishment. If she had a white daddy to fuck her good and tell her that niggers are the lowest scum on the planet her pain would go away as she joins the white future.

After 3 you can't really notice black features anymore. I've mistaken 1/4 blacks for Jews before.

lmao

their solution is to mix more people

you arent very bright are you finland

>(((1)))

One drop rule gentleman.

Wow nice propaganda, dipshit. Do you have a source for that?

My benis is bigger than yours Sambo

She is actually kind of cute. would breed with. Nice white skin.

half Swedish have Somali its everything I hate but the end result is good I dont know what to think anymore

>half Swedish have Somali
so 100% swedish then

tfw no mulatto gf

kill yourself you fucking shill

>1 post by this ID
>all these replies
Sage this thread

Christ I hate just being a castizo. I can't imagine how shit this girl must feel. At least everyone just assumes I'm only European. She doesn't have that luxery.

>> mad because muuuh fragile narrative

Congratulations on your first muttpost.
When your country hits the 44% goblin threshold you'll understand why this isn't just about some 6/10 freak that made you diamonds because of your mutt fetish.

Who are they? Can I receive a fast explanation?

Holy shit, another one that looks like missing link.

Race mixing is simply bad, expecialy between extremes. Like pure Negro from Africa with Red Hair Irish, or Scottish. Or Chinese with Swedish blond viking. The results are atrocious.

Only two of them look arab

ok

Whatever helps you sleep at night your shitcunt

And that's pretty, lololololol....Look at the huge man Jaw on her.

Fail example.

there is nothing wrong with her jaw

We are not from this planet user, what people confuse for ancient aliens, were actually ancient humans, see the ending of battlestar galactica for example.

give pics without make up
golden rule of dating, imagine girl without make up
it can be applied here as well

Dude, seriously, she's not ugly, but that's a manjaw from being high T, from being a half-breed negro. Plus, what does she look like without makeup.

Here's a pic of a non-mixed girl for comparison.

Only beta fags hate race mixing, especially when its hb8+ high IQ cuties from other countries.

You're typical soi boi loser isn't even able to get a decent looking white woman, especially so in foreign races.

Stay made with your western feminist land whales bois

Nice try Ahmed.

I have never seen a somali and a swede together in my life.

That woman is less than 30% asian.

Must have something like 75-85% european genes.

>only beta fags hate race-mixing
>posts girl who is 100% iberian by blood

Ana de Armas isn't asian. You're just being fooled by the dress and haircut.

>queen zed

chigga?

?

>You can literally see their shame and self loathing dawn on them
kek

There's outbreeding and there's inbreeding. Youd be hard pressed to not get a fitter offspring with people in france mating with a german for example or even a person in europe mating with a white in latin america. But any more than that -- for example white-asian or black-asian -- even if the offspring may be less sickly.. it's just too different... atleast in this insane jew world where everyone is told they are the same.

my sides user

ugly parents, ugly children
who would known!

lol

I'd wipe out worries of her identity with MUH DICK

Remember,

The bigger the hoops the bigger the whore.

Is the mom a giant midget?

>only the superior will prevail so mixed babies have the best genes

Are you retarded or do you actually think this is true?

search for:
kym and bogdanoff

Many mixed-race people have identity issues and it's the parents fault. Of course you don't care about that because you're likely an ugly evil disgusting Jew.

put on all of the makeups.

>albinos are mixed race

What an ugly bitch

Underrated

>best genes
KEK

Sickle cell disease is an inherited blood disorder.
- Sickle cell is an inherited disease caused by a defect in a gene
- Having a family history of sickle cell disease increases your risk for the disease. In the United States, it mainly affects African Americans.
hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/conditions/hematology_and_blood_disorders/sickle_cell_disease_85,P00101

drkassir.com/procedures/cvg-cutis-verticis-gyrata/

You’ll be surprised how many of the problems we are seeing in these days, are because really shitty parenting, no matter what race or social class, because if that girl in OP at least had some decent parenting, you wouldnt see all that self loathing, i will even bet that shes living with her single mom.

I feel bad for this creature

quick rundown?

She looks black in white skin.

> whites unironically sees her as albino black
> blacks sees her as white

Damn. Life's not fair, lol.

Jesuchristo!!!!! EL GOBLINO!!!!

If they get really sick and need blood matches for something, they're in trouble.
sbs.com.au/news/why-mixed-race-minorities-struggle-to-find-life-saving-transplant-matches

I am a pure white aryan and I will accept nothing less in a woman. The one drop rule is the only rule for me