imgur.com/a/vDEiR
>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

Devs Feb 18
>E Ghouta:Tiger forces start massive artillery barrage against jihadists defense lines in Masraba,Ayn Tarma&Beit Sawa
>Kurdish media:SAA will enter Afrin following deal with Kurdish militia
>IS traps US-backed forces in counter attack in Al-Bahra village
>Afrin:TFSA capture Al-Muhammadiyah. Kurdish fighter claims Turkey using napalm, chlorine in Afrin operation
>Kurdish foces attack HQ of Turkish Army in South Turkey, claim several soldiers&TFSA fighters killed
>Netanyahu:Israel is readyto 'act'against Iran if 'necessary'-while hovering piece of Iranian drone.
>Iran's response:Israel using aggression as a policy, does mass reprisals against neighbor’s, daily incursions into Sy&Lebanon.Israel invincibility crumbled since the downed F16
>Turkey denies using chemical weapons in Afrin
>IS pocket in Homs-DeZ desert:Constant raids and ambush attacks on SAA. Gen. Jamal Razuk died in an ambush
>New Al-Qaeda affiliate group called Jaysh al-Malaheem appeared in Sy
>Houthi forces strike Saudi Army positions in the Jizan Region
>Taliban attacks gov forces in SE Afghanistan killing 5. Afghan Air Force conducted several strikes on talibans in Farah prov
>IS strikes back in Sinai, claims several army vehicles destroyed

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vvanwilgenburg/status/965263964182589440
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/965277554079928320
youtube.com/watch?v=9xNjwmm13Ws
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/965279366488969218
youtube.com/watch?v=zdzgCo8z9TI
internethaber.com/rus-uzmandan-nato-ve-turkiye-yorumu-1848036h.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=GEls4e1KxFU
youtu.be/rCLe7I7tR9k
reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/7y85sl/dutch_ypg_volunteer_baron_sason_sjoerd_heeger/
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/965289900013649921
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Death to Finland, of course.

Heil Hitler, gas the kikes

No more mämmi to you, Schlomo.

>ANF: "alongside the possibility of the agreement including the undertaking of a joint military campaign on al-Bab area and Jarabulus, located under the control of Turkey"

twitter.com/vvanwilgenburg/status/965263964182589440

AHAHAHAHAHAHA K*RDISH DELUSION HAS 0 BOUNDARIES

>Operation will be led from east to west #EasternGhouta #Damascus
Finally they learned

Holy shit the soldier at the end is a fucking whale.

Bomb the Kurds!

I want him to sit on my face

do the pics get more lewd or am I getting weaker upon being exposed megumin pics..

anyways....
>hnng

Fuck you zhid, they send delicious Valio food and Matti muesli

>#Syria #Damascus #EastGhouta #EasternGhouta #Tiger_Forces #Tigers_Men Soldier part of the New Military Operations said 4 Hours Ago. "Nashabiyya under fire. Tiger forces have started operating" and posted a photo of a map showing Nashabiyya which looks to be the intended target
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/965277554079928320

>44
>Finally they learned
Is the east side always less defended?

Or is this because the Republican Guard attacked the western side and suffered heavy casualties? Or is it the general rule of urban combat to not to attack buildings head on?
Or was

bomb bomb bomb

Why do you worship disgusting luddites? Russkies and Arabs are both the same backwards cancer and should be destroyed for the sake of the progressive modern white world.
youtube.com/watch?v=9xNjwmm13Ws

>160977994

You are getting weaker mate.

>Poland

>160977994
What is in there?

#Syria #Damascus #EasternGhouta #EastGhouta #Tiger_Forces #Tigers_Men Soldier says
The tiger's hurricane has started
We will shake them and burn them and theres no escape from Nimr but death
The decisive battle in ghouta has started we ask for your prayers
#SAA #SyrianArmy
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/965279366488969218

t. 26 years old girlfriendless kissless handholdless waifuless meguminposter avatarfag exclamation point abuser(like a 12 years old girl) pillow fucker non-white ugly fat 56% amerimutt kurdophobe roach-rapebaby depressed autistic socially awkward NEET virgin weeb

republican guard so far attacked western parts which is more foritfied but only because these operations never had agoal to clear full ghouta but goal was to gain more ground to ensure better security in Damscus in terms of shelling and attacks by rebels

The Republican guard frequently targeted Jobar District. I think it had more to do with securing that highway that goes through the district since it could reduce the time to deploy troops and move supplies.

what the fuck? it's an aboriginal brit, a tuatha de dunann, i didn't think any were still around today

>rumors that syria will deny TAF their air space
At last a potential happening

see the cuckfedrate flags post

Dogfights soon fellow Anglo

>non-white
>ugly
> fat
>56%
>depressed

Those are new.

it was no brainer that full scale offensive would be conducted from east towards west ,one could even argue attacks on western parts were to force rebels to focus on fortifying west while ignoring east as preparation for fullscale offensive that would start from east

I really cannot understand how they can boast themselves like that. they really think they can take on Turkey if this is true.

is that an american mercenary?

Shieet, nigga that means declaration of war.

youtube.com/watch?v=zdzgCo8z9TI

3,2,1 vive la france

>444
Ok.

The Republican Guard offensive is for more lebensraum for Damascus.

And this offensive from east is because the enemy is focusing their defenses westward?

>mfw rusty battle scarred su-22 vs f-16 dogfights

>Shieet, nigga that means declaration of war.
No it doesn't, unless you want to declare war on syria

NO PAY NO LAY

that means turkmany will declare war on syria to defend their ally/genetic parent state of turkey, will france declare war on turkey and germany to defend their colony state of syria?

>Ivan Sidorenko
#Syria #Damascus Words from the #Tiger_Forces #Tigers_Men Today
Eastern Ghouta militants have fled their locations and the response (of tigers) will be very strong
Brigadier General Saleh Abdallah
Special operations Tiger Forces
Dumair military airbase
Victory is coming

>unless you want to declare war on syria
Erdoğan just might.

wait a second, are you saying that the h*uthis are losing?

A vassal of Russia can not declare war on another vassal of Russia silly.

>cuckfederate
Now I see it, jeebuz cwythe memeflag is gonna get its face pancaked.

>the mere announcement of the tiger's offensive position causes the combatants to flee
yeah this war is over

>Erdoğan just might.
>dragging yourself into a conflict with experienced foes with possible disastrous geopolitical consequences
He is stupid, but that stupid?
I don't think so

stop asking the same question idiot

I can't say for sure, but if the word that Syria closed airspace to Turkey leaks to the TRMSM, expect a sharp, vertical increase in aggression and conflict in between.

Wael Al Hussaini

@WaelAlHussaini
8 minprije 8 minuta
Više
Op #DamascusSteel

An SS-21 missile just landed on a terrorist group while trying to establish a fortification line in Misraba #EastGhouta

GET FUCKED!!!!

Finally some happenings again

tochka, the SRBM system that keeps on giving

did someone say EXPLOSION?

Free gas to Israel, of course.

G-g-g-guys?

Anybody got any good links to documentaries about Iran

Just wanna learn more about its history, the geography, nature, etc. of it. Don't really know anything about it other than we coup'd it

>denying another country's air force access to your airspace is an act of war
as expected of Turk poster

what the fuck is going on here?

>internethaber.com/rus-uzmandan-nato-ve-turkiye-yorumu-1848036h.htm
>Rus askeri uzman Konstantin Sivkov, Türkiye'nin NATO'dan çıkmasının tamamen gerçekçi bir senaryo olduğunu söyledi.
>Konstantin Sivkov says TR out of the NATO is realistic

>to repel turkish attack
>turkey out of nato
OH FUGG

yeah no

>inb4 Assad downs USAF jet and you came here angry and frustrated
It is just counter terrorism bro, no hard feelings because we inv- I mean borrow the empty space above Syria airspace.

LOL the powerful kurds are PATHETIC

>Assadists will go to Afrin to get bombed with Russia's blessings
This can't be real.

youtube.com/watch?v=GEls4e1KxFU

Suheil will die in Ghouta. Screencap this post

How? Run over by a green bus?

what's the % of loyalists and mercenaries in Assad's army?

Why not just gulag k*rds and yankees?

delete this , mods

ausschwitz for poles

Mashallah.

you overestimate my emotional attachment to the USAF

>emotionally attached to a branch of the israeli air force
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Wew.
Getting old a bit there, eh?

This one is well made

Has senior people from both US and Iran explaining things. Even former US President Carter and former Iran presidents along with British diplomats

youtu.be/rCLe7I7tR9k

What in the everloving fuck, m80?

This is getting too confusing. Did the Kurds time their decision once the offensives in E. Ghouta has started? Or was the E. Ghouta pocket clearing an omen to the kurds that they have been stupid for too long? I doubt Erdy would just halt offensives, and neither would the FSA/nusrats/HTS/(insert any other jihadi name) stop pushing as well.

Maybe the Kurds want to steer in SAA so that the TAF would have other things to bomb instead of them?

Fuck kurds, communist pieces of shit who go in american universities and whine about "cis white men".

Kurds and SAA have been negotiating for a long time regarding Afrin.

Kurds are probably just accepting that their best option is to handover the region to SAA and thereby stopping the Turkish offensive.

If the airspace over Afrin is closed off and can’t be utilized by turkish jets they won’t be able to advance.

It still has to be confirmed by the SAA though

Thanks bud

>Eastern Ghouta militants have fled their locations
Enemies flee Suheil in fear, they don't want their boypussies raped.

RIP to this brave westerner who died fighting for the Kurds.

Also this brave hero.

1823780172301st time SAA and YPG made a deal regarding to Afrin guise.

dont forget, with this deal Assad will attack us in Al-bab too and give the land to his beloved k*rds because so that they can link their cantons. a k*rd official just said it after all.

>reading comprehension
I assume the bong poster is also Turkish and English is not his native language. I'm saying, if Syrian govt downed a USAF plane over Syria, I would not be mad, although the other 99% of the citizens of the USA would be.

Second this, very good.

>Kurds and SAA have been negotiating for a long time regarding Afrin.
So, is it only Afrin?

And if ever Afrin handover to Syria is green'ed, Would Idlib still be under TAF presence or would the TAF just go back to Turkey?

>assume the bong poster is also Turkish and English is not his native language.
Offended, i'm just drunk

it's a decent image but doesn't really fit the Hugh meme imo

I'll ask again but with a picture this time.

what's the % of loyalists and mercenaries in Assad's army?

0%

>if Syrian govt downed a USAF plane over Syria, I would not be mad,
That is what I understood too, so I said you are getting older to hype for supercool jets and also a bit of sick of its demogracy distribution.
>hurrr you are all illiterate retards

>Eastern Ghouta militants have fled their locations and the response (of tigers) will be very strong
Wouldn't that be more problematic, not only for the SAA, but also for the local populace as well since you have jihadis running away?

Or, will locals gun them down as payback?

this dude was apparently pretty right wing, if you can call it that. excuse the link to r*ddit:

reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/7y85sl/dutch_ypg_volunteer_baron_sason_sjoerd_heeger/

what do you make of it, /sg/?

Hard to estimate, but probably 70/30
western media paints it as 40/60 sometimes though

48%-52%

don't be offended, I was just playing the odds.
I misunderstood what you were saying. yes I am getting too old to chase after the happy merchant's burger on a stick these days

>. Heavy pre-emptive bombardment started on E. #Ghouta. Artillery & airstrikes bombing most locations in Western, Central & Eastern parts. Pic from Mesraba.
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/965289900013649921

Yes just Afrin, IF there is an agreement in place which is a big IF.

Idlib situation wouldn’t change. Perhaps Turkey would increase support for militia in Idlib and near Afrin.