Leave the whole multiverses to me!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWgI2YAupCM
pbs.twimg.com/media/DG6WcNgVwAABDbd.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=who-PvqXi28
youtube.com/watch?v=bqIP-gMZCfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do people actually like super?

I know some who love super, and they're aware of all the flaws of it as well. They love that shit unconditionally.

wtf I just saw that pic on reddit

Yes, it's basically Toriyama having fun with Dragon Ball again. If I had a series that made it this long, I'd just fuck around and do whatever with it, too.
youtube.com/watch?v=vWgI2YAupCM

Threadly reminder that Gohan at his maximum power is as strong as SSB Goku, and he'll soon get a new transformation that will put him even higher than that. If you either don't want to believe nor like this you should just KYS, because it's canon and is what it's going to happen eventually.

He may not be the hero we deserved, but he's definitely the one that we are needing right now.

It's time.

Concession
Headcanon
Spic
Pedro
Toeishill
Tracing
Job

Yes because it's fun. There has been some real stinkers though, most recently the Kale arc

Reminder that Son Gohan is beautiful.

Shut the FUCK up

>Only two days left to see /ourboy/ Gohan soloing U10
Feels good.

You've been fucking mocking us and Gohan for weeks on end now, but our moment is finally going to come next week and shut you all the fuck up.

Besides the ironic shitposting of a white haired form, Gohan legitimately has gotten much stronger and is definitely going to reveal it once he gets pushed enough. By this same time next week, this faggot shitposting of hatred towards Gohan will have to stop, and not I'm not asking you all, I'm telling you that it's going to fucking stop once you all are proven wrong.

pbs.twimg.com/media/DG6WcNgVwAABDbd.jpg

Do you need another spanking gohancuck?

No leave them to me

N-Not again. Please.

>needed other people to defeat him
Shhhh not relevant anymore

Fat Buu picked over you

She's ready for the Chad.

Soon.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

>there are people who doubt based Toshio

>hes a hybrid saiyan so he has the ability to unleash half of the oozaro
>its not ss4, its super saiyan primal

Go away faker

Truly /ourguy/

Do you want me to dump my "buu rapes gohan" folder?

I can't wait for kale and caulifla to establish a romantic relationship in toshio's episode!

>needed an asspull instant power up to match Super Buu
>got outwitted by a retarded piece of gum
Gohanfags should not be acting superior to buufags of all people.

Without the help of others..
You can't

Gohan will just manhandle you again

Gohan will take out one of the major oponents of this arc. Screencap this.

>No Goten

poor guy

daily reminder that goku married a racist

Buucucks still crying about Frieza cucking him? hahaha what a time to be alive!

>again
Never happened. Not give me some time and I'll start dumping everything that I have just to make you angry.

Nice try. They're just friends, at least to Caulifla. She's never called Kale anything other than her protege. She will end up falling for Cabba.

I want to see it again. I only got a glimpse the first time.

Imagine the meltdown on this shithole when
>Caulifla is eliminated
>Gohan is eliminated
>Hit is eliminated
>Vegeta is eliminated

>mfw Gohan wouldn't have been able to beat this

>k

Good Night user

Why has shitihiro shitano not been fire?

it probably will happen

Better yet
>when kale and caulifla kiss

1st 3rd and 4th are already confirmed user.

I only hope to God that Caulifla and Gohan get eliminated on the same episode, simultaneously if possible, because if one gets eliminated before the other, this place will get filled with shitposting from one side for weeks.

Stop fucking lying. Not relevant this week you can go now

Caulifla and Gohan are the ones I'm looking forward to most.
These threads will be uninhabitable for days.

>the aura

You tell em bro

Post-effects aren't complete yet, likely. It does seem like they're going for a red version of the SSJ Blue aura rather than the original flame aura though, considering its shape.

Other Vegito fags exist right?

>hfw she realizes she's not relevant this week

>absorbs gohan
>instantly starts jobbing
That's more of an insult to gohan if anything.

Haha faggots. Is there anything more pathetic than falseflagging? I'm a Vegitofag.

I like Vegito and Buu.

Looks like she's fine being irrelevant so cucks should stop bring her up now.

good night

>asserting it never happened

>t. buufag

NTR doujin featuring Future Gohan cucking present Gohan when?

>Yes, it's basically Toriyama having fun with Dragon Ball again
That was Buu arc.

THIS, stop talking about SHITlifla

youtube.com/watch?v=who-PvqXi28

apology for poor english

when were you when Jiren is kill?

I was sitting in the computer and eating

"Jiren is kill"

"NOOOOOOO"

and you?

>Doujin ends with present Gohan kicking Future gohan's ass because that bitch is below android tier

Wait - they still use different artists for computer animation?

I understood the need for them for traditional animation, but not CG.

>calling someone a buufag as if it's an infult
>all while defending gohan tot he death
Pathetic.

>Implying Cabba isn't gay for Vegeta

>Why Does Young Justice Have Miles Better Fight Scenes?

youtube.com/watch?v=bqIP-gMZCfY

I'm guessing Goku's "My body is throbbing" comments is because Dyspo reminds him of Beerus, thus making him all tingly?

I'm a shill. Dragon Ball is the one franchise I wouldn't mind seeing milked for the forseeable future.

>leaking the ToP ending

Why are you proud of this? Just because Gohan gets to beat up fodder?

kys

>insult
>inserting buu at first

you want the attention

>bring up a valid point = asserting defending to death
typical characterfag cancer

Is /ourboy/ finally back? I want to pick this back up, and that's the only motivation I could have to do it.

Never watched this show, but I'm assuming it's because they actually have a budget and the people making it actually care about the characters and show.

Hello user.

And yet it got canceled.

>soloing three jobbers

/ourboy/ is indeed back, you better get some fucking popcorn because /ourguy/ Chadhan will fuck shit up on this episode.

And then get a confirmed 3rd season

I didnt grew up with the Bruce Falconer score (didnt watch it in english when I was a kid) and later on when I watched the english version of dbz I was amazed by how great and how much better imo the soundtrack was.
For me he perfectly managed to make the music fit with the corresponding scene. All the ssj transformations for example (ssj1 Goku, super Vegeta, ssj3 Goku). My absolute favorite track is the Super Vegeta theme. Every time you hear it you know Vegeta is going to #### things up. I like it because doesn't sound lime some old 80s circus music like the original. I feel like I'm watching one of those north Korea documentary with the original music.
Bruce score is amazing and makes dbz that much more exciting for its moments. From the moment vegeta goes super saiyan to gohan going ssj2 to vegeta sacrifice to ssj3 goku to gohan confronting super buu in his mystic form it's just fucking amazing!

It's destiny.

Nah, lemme give you the real meltdown
>Caulifla saves Gohan from getting eliminated

Who stinks?

Botamo gets Kamehameha'd out of the arena too.

Am i the only one that feels that when i look at the colors and art style of gt get i the feeling that it was drawn by hentai artist?

How many jobbers have Jiren, Frieza, Kale etc.. solo in the ToP so far? None, so shut the fuck up.

Gohan at his maximum > Golden Frieza

All ningens

Before I get into this. Sorry. I know this has been talked about before. I just felt like I needed to get this off my chest.
Okay. So basically I don't think a lot of risks are being taken with DBS. Its also missing that sense of doom and hopelessness you felt in Z. I first thought this when the freeza resurrection arc concluded. I felt like it would have been a great turn of events if Freeza had actually destroyed earth and Vegeta. Instead of Whis fixing Goku's mistake. That would have pivoted the show into Z territory and we could have had an amazing arc...
Im thinking like the rise of Freeza again and Goku actually being serious for once in DBS.
I've also felt like this sense of "no repercussions" has loomed over the show for most of the 80 episodes.
I mean, my main beef is that, personally. I've watched the show as a kid. And have re-watched it many times since. I've felt like i've grown up with DBZ. And I would have loved for this new show to grow up with me and handle some more adult themes. However I feel like it went the opposite direction. DBS is definitely more light and fun. Which I guess that is Akira Toriyama's true nature. But the dark and heavy stuff is just so much more interesting to me!!!
However I am liking this new Universal Tournament Arc and I hope we get to finally tread some heavy waters. Hopefully.
Thoughts? Anger? Rebuttals? Anyone Agree? Anyone hate me?
Sorry for my bad english , english is not my native language.

Or the other way around

that could probably stir up Sup Forums as a whole lol!

Still got canceled.
Source on that?

>Young Future Trunks tries to hit on Mai but gets his ass kicked because he can't even turn Super Saiyan

>Gohan at his maximum > Golden Frieza
AHAHAHAHAHAHAA
Gohan wouldn't even be able to bee buutenks at this point.

Trips confirm, Gohanfags, could you live through this?

>Frieza beats the strongest U10 fighter in final form
>Jobhan struggles against a random U10 jobber using full power
Nice try Gohanfag. Never mention lord Frieza's name again.