What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

we love being slaves

Trying to turn the hilarious and total subjugation of their people into their culture and strength and then being surprised when it doesn't stop the hilarious and total subjugation of their people

They just jacked an artist

Niggers hold themselves down with gang culture and a serious inferiority complex. I wonder why...

Also:
>hurr durr we blackz r' superia to ya white crackaz
>#blackpride
>want to fuck white women so badly

I guess they know why they act like that.

damn the goyim know

They are slaves to wealthy jews now. Who needs freedom and responsibility when you can rap about criminality and get a pay check?

Are US blacks mentally ill or is this produced by black nationalists?

well put, bongolian

lol

You say that as if they aren't one and the same.

one in the same*

They can't even do criminality well. Look at the triads or the mafia - chinks and sicilians of all people can do crime in an organised and efficient way. Even Balkan gangsters are more effective than niggers. Serbian gangsters attempted to assassinate a government minister. Even Albo gangsters are capable of running an effective smuggling operation supplying heroin to most of Europe. In the UK pakis and fucking Tamils are able to run competant criminal organisations while blacks are just shooting guns sideways at each other over the right to sell cocaine on a single city block. When you are bested by literally everyone at the scum of professions you know you must be the lowest of the low.

evolution is one hell of a drug
blacks just realized that in 21st century they are at the bottom of the barrel and cant compete with other races. Even sandniggers got their death cult that can drive them to the space to allahsnackbar a space station while a black man can only watch the spectacle from the ground.
Whats even more sad, is that the greatest "ally" uses them as useful idiots, adding insult to injury. What a fucking joke.

On the side note, blacks who were raising their kids in "cracka" neighbourhoods, working in "cracka" jobs, living in "cracka" zone of influence actually excelled at life. Is that a paradox? A whitey actually...elevated blacks? But the "greatest ally" told them that crackas be evil, that crackas been holding blacks down? How come?
I believe there will be a day when blacks will finally realize who the actual enemy are, and who can actually help them out, albeit with a disgruntled sigh.

Dear niggers, open your eyes.
Sincerely, goy, cracka, whitey, friend.

you better believe they make this shit

jews playing on blacks insecurities and therefore making them footsoldiers against their mortal enemy.

It's OK to be a slave as long as you look dope.

Makes sense now thanks user

But evolution is still false, right creationists?

And no I'm not defending niggers. Just pointing out that you have to be a complete fucking retard to think the story of Noah is literal truth.

>Scour through your databases to find an image that's liked by kangz
>Beep boop a pointless string "What did they mean by this?"
>Add image
>Teehee, I'm not a robot, teehee
>Post
>Did I do good senpai Microshaft?
Saged

>crush proof box
at least niggers know how to have a good time and have a decent sense of humor, whites just go online and bitch about everything

>at least niggers know how to have a good time and have a decent sense of humor, whites just go online and bitch about everything

best thing that happened to you is a fucking movie
>a
>fucking
>movie

Go make a joke about Black Panther and see how good of a sense of humor they have.

thats only the uppity niggers that think they are on par with whites because they went to a shitty A&M university, ghetto southern blacks could give 2 shits

this is art

based

I would be friends with that guy.
We shitposting on wheels now.

Niggers cant afford real gold

Germananon nailed it

Blacks are also useful idiots for the (((music industry))) in furthering their goals of pushing down the goyim, white, black and otherwise

DESU those vehicles would be an advantage the next time a hurricane fucks up their city leaving a good part of it underwater

Should be in art classes.

Black "Culture" is what keeps blacks down. Other blacks keep blacks down 100X harder than Whitey/The Man/The KKK ever could

THIS

some slave kang shit

can you name me the race other than blacks who is propagating this "black" culture with their money and established influence other than said poor-ass blacks?

Kangz

well done

don't besmirch hokuto no ken

The funny thing is you all miss the original meaning behind this picture. It was that blacks are using their chains to make money (entertainment) but it still chains regardless of how you color them. They propage an unhealthy culture for kids to grow up and the cycle repeats non-stop except when escaped by just a handful. IT's getting better, always is, but thug culture has definitely furthered the delve into poverty.

MEANS WE WUZ KANGZ NIGGUH

SPREAD IT
P
R
E
A
D
I
T

I have a collection of fifteen thousand patents. Two of them are for negro skin whitener.
Maybe the symbolised nog would gave more luck painting himself with one of those products.

>would give
*would have

That's art. Funny as fuck but your average person won't understand and I'm doubtful most blacks would unless you explain it.

da joos

I WISH I WERE LAVAR BURTON
I WISH I WERE LAVAR BURTON

ERIC, MOTHERFUCKER, WHERE’S MY ICONIC SLAVE ROLE?

fuck you. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sub 80 iqs.

A little from column A and a little from column B.

do you glow in the dark?

I've been waking the spirits of millions more to come
A million illegally downloaded my truth over the drums
I believe in the children, listen to the kids, bro
If the phone ringing, go and get your kids ho
Brother Don Muhammad told the minister about the presentation
He sat back and smiled
Black on black lies is worse than black on black crime
The Jews share they truth on how to make a dime
Most black men couldn't balance a cheque-book
But buy a new car, talking 'bout how my neck look?
Well it all looks great
Four hundred years later, we buying our own chains
The light is before us brothers, so the devil working hard
Real family stick together and see through the mirage
The smokescreens, perceptions of false reality
Who the real owner if your boss gets a salary?
I am one with the people
I am one with the people, real
I've awoken from an enlightened man's dream
Checking Instagram comments to crowd-source my self-esteem
Let me not say too much or do too much
Cause if I'm up way too much, I'm out of touch
I'm praying a out-of-body experience will happen
So the people can see my light, now it's not just rapping
God, I have humbled myself before the court
Drop my ego and confidence was my last resort
I know, I know he got a plan, I know I'm on your beams
One set of footsteps, you was carrying me
When I turned on the news and they was burying me
One set of footsteps, you was carrying me
When I was negotiating with Apple, it was Larry and me
Told Tim Cook to call me, I was scary to see
I would've took a hundred million and gave twenty to Hov
I heard it's the way they did it when we only had the stove
But it's better that I stayed at home with my folks
Cause if Jay a billionaire then I'mma never go broke
Only thing I ask is next time I'm on stage we all go
We all go
Not just by myself, looking for niggas like where's Waldo
She got the same shoes as my wife but she copped 'em at Aldo
Modern day MJ with an off-the-wall flow

nigerians was kings

here's the version I have.

I'm sure that sense of humor will feed a family...oh wait. It is easy to be freewheeling and fun when you don't understand responsibility and duty.

That it's fine to be a slave as long as your chains are made of gold?
They don't even have to be real gold, they can just be painted so long as you get the look?

the image was created a few years ago during a time when all nig rappers were obsessed with wearing gold chains

That's pretty deep.