What would be the political implications if all women looked like this?

What would be the political implications if all women looked like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgsL6ZYDOAHRW9Z4mlao7vt_XXRAQvWas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She ain't shit. I could take her.

You couldn't take a shower, loser.

Why do i want to give her my cummies?

She can probably carry all the laundry in one trip.

Va fan? Jag dodar dej, Emil.

Birthrates would plummet lower than what they already are.

Aside of my dick draining all blood from my body?

More sex user. Women like this love to fuck and their pussies are tight.

Because snu-snu needs hug-hug!

>implying you would have the choice

True, their snu snu needs to hug cock a lot, let it user.

The polish gent gets it.

Political implications? I mean, I guess we'd have to accept steroids as a normal part of life? If all women were juicing that much, we could probably just forget about having children around too. If in your scenario, this was not the result of steroid use, then I guess then men and women would be on roughly the same strength levels, so you'd probably see a lot more fights between men and women. Men would no longer feel social pressure to restrain themselves against women. So I imagine you'd see a lot more bruised and bloody women. I bet the press wouldn't treat it like a travesty either, since they're clearly bulky and strong. Now when they run their mouths, they actually can face the consequences without it being a fucking hate crime.

They'd still be much less capable than men though.

No they become infertile

I don’t typically say people are using steroids especially for men since we can get ripped without steroids, but there is no way in hell this woman is not juicing.

>musclegirls

snu snu

who is she? My dick acks for her ass.

this is the average german woman

HIGH TEST
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

all natty bro

By what exacly? If this was actualy the way the sexual dimorphism worked they could still have babies. I mean this is how this shit works in spotted hienas: females are bigger, stronger and more agressive than males.
>op webm chick has a standard build for a man

And yet some noddle boy could beat them in an arm wrestling match.

Well, it would only last for one generation (the last generation).

russian*

Proving in this fantasy world, they would still be women, vanity and all.

Well duh. She probably only has a few years left of a relatively feminine face.

Arm Wrestling is more about technique than strength there soyboy.

because you are gay

Prices on awful boob jobs would rise.

I dunno but I know the implications in my trousers would be priapism.

How is it possible that a steroid junkie like her only curls 20lbs? Thats fucking less than rookie weights.
She has the muscle mass but wtf.

Men who like girls like this are obviously Fucking gay.

Also, would fuck.

unless being ripped changes their risk taking stance, cunning, spatial awareness, long term thinking, ... nothing

Politicians would vomit at the mention of womens’ sex rights?

Of course! They're just big women.

That's that sarcoplasmic hypertrophy bro

Women are supposed to be soft and squishy.

>when you are such a streetfighter that you need to hide your flag

haha what the fuck are those weights?
Is she like 160cm tall? Must be if that's all she can lift with those guns

That sounds more like your job lol

Don't know about political implications, but I would constantly be arrested for public indecency from always having an erection and cum-stained pants.

none, they still can't fight for shit

absolutely fuggin degenerate
I've trained in gyms for 15 years. Do you know what happens when these women hit 30+ and nobody wants to play with their thumb-sized clits or liver-spotted fake tits? They lose their goddamn minds. This chick could've been a sold 8+ hardbody and instead she'll an hero. A pity.

We are talking about a hypothetical situation of humans having sexual dimorphism most common among animals.

and if I like women small and skinny it must mean I secretly like twinks, right?

Unfortunately true

That woman is trapped in her own body. Not only would she get exhausted after 30 seconds of a fight, she also needs TONS of chemicals & food just to maintain that physique.

While it looks impressive, it's a sport and not a benefit, otherwise we'd all look like that just through evolution.

She doesn't have any advantage over a man in a fight, or anything so I don't understand the point of this post ...

Swedish cuck longing for a woman to dominate him?

Imagine the kegel exercises a broad like that would do. I bet she could squeeze a dick so hard it would explode.

Wanting to fuck women is pretty fucking gay to begin with.

I'd have a hard on 24/7

sophie arvebrink

This sounds like some perverse shit from /d/

A vast majority of us would turn gay.

Dude you like women? That's fucking gay, bro

nah, just fucking randomly pressed one, no need to hide
mine's not a joke

for what purpose?

>liking women is gay
Mais non!

>mine's not a joke

All these women are taking steroids. Chicks don't develop muscle like this naturally.

Roid rage + PMS = not a good time

Steroids would be legal

Looks like a cyclist.
My reflexive guess would be track.
I'm okay with this.

The steroids they are taking, isn't it obvious?

this the new obsession of the gaylords from /fit/?

Just because you can't handle all THIS!

I can deadlift as much as her and I'm 25kg lighter she's also the European champion and i'm just a regular gym rat.

women are a meme

your projection is my fun :^)

Sauce

Also being on anadrol makes women horny af so more sex. Eventually when she goes on her cruise cycle and reduces doses and adds clomid conception rates would go up. Being anabolic means women are more right wing and nationalist. IQ, height and average LBM % would all go up.

Win/win.

I would probably become a monk and stay celibate forever.

Yeah but nobody wants to fuck your non-female ass

>This sounds like some perverse shit from /d/
Well this is how shit works in general. Mammals are kind of an outliner with males being bigger. Again, we are talking about a purely hypotethical situation. Not sure if it's Sup Forums related but i don't thing that Sup Forums needs a board for alternate history or some shit.

>women
Not anymore

Holy fuck, she's got retractable talons in her elbows!

Most men don't develope muscle like this naturally either. Their diet is highly supplemented with creatine, niacin, and hormone boosters.

If you think any man can become Arnold Schwarzenegger tier built you're deluding yourself. He was buff as a kid before he started lifting. It takes extreme rare genetics to be truly "all natty".

My girlfriend is built like this but without all the degenerate tattoos.

>The steroids they are taking
Well, the question was pretty much "what if this was normal" so i guess imagining reality other than your own is beyond your cognitive abilities.

underrated
based burguers

user has a point

>ywn be drugged, kidnapped and raped repeatedly by a muscle girl until she is pregnant when she then kills you and eats your corpse for the protein.

feels bad, man.

>"Hey, dumbass. Heard you said online I wasn't a woman? Well what have you got to say now, jamoke?"
Yeah, didn't have a plan for that did you, mook?

>mfw I realize I'll never get my head crushed by those thighs

That dude needs less chest days

He would win in the fight anyway. If you denny this truth you are a femnazi.

less blood goes to your brain when it has to pointlessly circulate through all this extra meat first
this is why skinny asians are so much smarter than us

>apple
what a fag

>being such a cuck you're afraid of a little baby dick clit

Fag spotted. Even after BOTH partners cycle heavily babies can be conceived. Just look at Bostin and Ariela. If youre not running shit in 2018 to counter the oestrogens in the water and petroleum products you're an idiot. As long as a woman has her voice and a feminine face it's all G.

iktf

>Not keeping you alive so she can milk your semen and raise her T levels using your nutrients

Dream bigger

I don’t care how much muscle a chick has, she still can’t take a punch or deliver one with much substance

>wanting a clit you describe as a "baby dick"
can you be more obvious about your homopedophilia

What actually motivates a woman to make herself like this? What does she get out of it? It's different for men obviously but what do these women want for themselves?

She is on steroids and sterile. The main issue is escalated collapse of society "The Human Sexes" by Desmond Morris (1997): youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgsL6ZYDOAHRW9Z4mlao7vt_XXRAQvWas