You'll fight in her battalion, right Sup Forums? To defend the Empire?

You'll fight in her battalion, right Sup Forums? To defend the Empire?

Fighting alongside the most prestigious elite formation in the entire empire known for being assigned to all the most dangerous missions at the most dangerous fronts?

I don't know what their CO is thinking, but I'd rather live a cushy life in the rear echelon, thanks.

loli fighting a war naked?
yes.
this is like my strike witches.

>but I'd rather live a cushy life in the rear echelon, thanks.
So would Tanya, and look where that got her.

No, If I got Isekai'd and shit. I'll use modern Knowledge to help me live a comfy life in the capital rather than fighting in the bloody frontlines with little to no chance of survival. Thanks anyways.

I didn't realize that was probably the joke until I responded

Everything from episode 8 on was great, not that the first part was bad at all. I finally got around to finishing the season.

It'd be an honor but if I somehow made the cut and survived the training I'd probably be killed pretty quickly.

What would this anime have been like if they had animated the light novel style?

It would have been nice, but getting over the artstyle took only a few episodes; by the end, I felt it fit pretty well, and gave the show a pretty unique look.

no one on Sup Forums would be born with magical abilities

>Bring about a Reich that would last a thousand years
YOKAI DEGURACHAFF SAMA

I see that you are a man of culture as well. Panzer vor!

I fight for the imperium

>You will never fight in an army made up of the GuP girls and the Youjo Senki crew
Why live?

If I was in the military there wouldn't be a better commander to serve under.

Because I can live a comfy life in the capital or rear echelon. Rather than fighting, I'd rather become a politician or part of a training division.

I would murder her to defend the Republic.

Wrong choice. The Republic doesn't have shit on Tanya.

>her

Nah I would just sit in not USA counting my sheckels I made from this war

Souls don't count.

I kill small witch child with power shovel for Mother Russia. Orthodox mysticism and Vodka teach us proper way to safely deal with op hax powers. Good, yes?

Of course, comrade! What better way to show your patriotism for the Motherland!

>Lend-Lease
>making money
The US gave the UK a 90% discount in the end because they can't pay, and the Soviets refused to pay for anything other than food supplies.

>Lend-Lease
>Forgetting which war it is

We made plenty of sheckels in the first one.

why does she have the kero face

*unsheathes Levee en Masse*

my nigga

>He didn't read the book

Someone with art skill should edit this to be Tanya

I WANT TO VIOLENTLY RAPE TANYA

There's a doujin for that, and it's translated.

frog spotted.

Got a link? No, scratch that. Give me the link and you'll be daijobou!

Only one 18+ doujin is translated at this point, just search "youjo senki English" at your favorite site.

I found it. I didn't mean to threaten you.

NP. Enjoy your snuff ecstasy.

>That mess of troops
No order what so ever. It's amazing they put up as much of a fight as they did.

I know she hates praying, but all Tanya has to do is show God some love and use that power to blast the entire army to death. Which is probably what she wanted to do in episode 11, before everyone stopped her and the enemy had a chance to escape/regroup.

As long as my leave is approved and I'm not being sent on suicide missions I'll be contempt with listening to a loli

>contempt
U w0t m8

He probably meant "content" or he didn't know the meaning of what he said and is probably from Sup Forums

Someone else with excellent taste I see

A rather funny ESL mistake.

>Be chink
>LN vol 6 and Manga vol 1&2 out
Life is good.

I can't betray Tanya but vive la France is vive la France.

>would you fight in a magical special forces QRF with the best mages of the empire and a psychotic pragmatic commander
Sign me up family

Mein Kameraden

My greatest regret is that I never will be able to

LEAVE TANYA TO ME

Student Visha a cute!

There's something about Tanya that makes me want to fight and die for the motherland, I don't know what.

>implying he can do anything right

what feeling does this expression convey?

>tfw blinked during the shot

>tfw surrounded by merch
Just starting my plans to do a proper mage flight suit cosplay, shit gonna be so cash

All those not apart of the empire are subhuman and deserve no mercy. Glory to the fatherland.

>defeat is cannon
good luck with that

>mfw user doesn't understand the empire won ww1
>mfw user thinks history has any effect on the out come of are victory
Enjoy your stay in the camps. We offer free showers.

>t. animeonly

Doesn't change the fact the empire won. Cry harder commie scum.
Glory to the empire, glory to commander Tanya.

Empire was not victorious against the commies though. The ones they beat are the French, the Scandi, and the Romanian.

And you think in this timeline the ussr and the allies will win. The empire(germany) was suppose to lose ww1 and we won it.

>What is the UK
>What is the Union

Il bite and ask, if germany did win ww1, would it mean that general Ruldof Maister would not rebel against the austrians and claim terretory to be part of the newly established SHS south slavic state?

>He thinks the UK and union will make a difference in the out come
Like i said the empire(germany) was suppose to lose and yet they won in this fictional work, You think they will make a difference in this timeline. The both of you seem to believe are history will matter in this world.
I weep for the both of you if you think are history will affect the out come.

Yeah, its fiction, your right.
But still, while googling about a bit i found a call for arms following the defeat of austrohungaria, where general Maister calls the slavs to war,
and i took the time to translate EVERYTHING just for fun's sake

No time for spell checking, so i apologise in advance
have a fun read

CITIZENS, YUGOSLAVS!
The war is over. We have recieved a new, free and strong homeland Yugoslavia. With this it is still
not the end of our troubles.
From everywhere armies of foregin nationalities are advancing towards our home. Those thousands, who
march trough our terretory, steal, burn
and loot. There has even been reports of executions. So it is our SACRED DUTY for us to defend our
homeland, our wealth and the lives of our loved ones.
In the point of this publication [uninteligeble] in Ljubljana i order like so:
all citizens of lower Sytria, officers and underground soliders and man teams, from birth years
1879 - 1900 must rally at 18th of Listopad (old slovenian calendar, idk but its somewhere in autumn)
at 8 in the morning in
1. Celje, in the barracks of the 87th foot batallion, those who life from the terretories close to
Celje, Mozirije, Brežice, Konjice, Slovenji Gradec and Celje.
2. Maribor, in the homedefense barracks, those who are from the terretories of Maribor, Radgona,
Ljutomer, Ptuj and from the cities of Maribor and Ptuj.
The people summoned bust rally !!!WITH NO EXCEPTIONS EVERYONE!!!, even if they served in the
infantry, artillery, cavalry or any other named command unit or branch, no matter if they are at
their current arrival home, capable for the front lines, for guard duty or for worth with no
weapons.
Same goes for the disabled, who were TEMPORARILY suspended and are now on vacation, then all those
who were up untill now from austrian or homedefense ministry or dismissed from any other command.
Those dismissed will be, after investigation of dismission papers dismissed again.
Exceptions from the rally are:

1.Doctors, who were dismissed since the start of the war
2.Those who were unfit to serve
3.Those who allready serve in the Yugoslav armada
4.Clergy
5.Those who have medicaly proved diseases or are physicaly unable to attend the rally.
Every rule and company who are inexpendable for upkeeping the public order, food supply,
traffic etc and who have employees of the mentioned birth dates, should ASAP contact the military
command for lower Styria in Maribor.
TRAFFIC JAMMINGS, OVERCROWEDED TRAINS, BAD WEATHER etc DO NOT
EXEMPT ANYONE FROM NOT ATTENDING THE RALLY.
To the rally everyone has to bring their intentity card to confirm the person's identity. Every man
must bring all necessary dismissal documents (if they have any).
Pay after the rally is as follows; 5K for under-officers, 4k for under-sergants and soldiers, for
all time of the military service.
Food, accomodation and clothes have been supplied by the Yugoslav state.
Everyone should bring two day's worth of food just in case, and will be repaid by the state
accordingly.
!!!WHOM DOES NOT OBEY THIS ORDER AND DOES NOT ATTEND THE RALLY 18th of LISTOPAD IN CELJE OR MARIBOR,
WILL BE CONSIDERED A DESERTER, BE BROUGHT TO TRIAL BY WEAPONSMEN AND UNDER OLD LAW, BE PUNISHED
SEVERELY AS A TRAITOR TO THE FATHERLAND!!!

STOP ASKING FOR GAY PROPOGANDA GLOBALIST SCUM

You are fapping to a middle aged salleryman.

Are you seriously this dumb? LN > your headcanon.

>Yeah, its fiction, your right.
That's the hole point of my original post. But i do thank you for taking the time for giving me something to read.
>headcanon
This is a thread about do you support not what happens.
>being this retarded.

You're replying to a chain concerning whether it's canon:

>You're replying to a chain concerning whether it's canon
Yes i'm aware, But the hole thread is about if you will fight(Support/Show loyalty) for the empire whether or not what actually or will happen.

my nigga

And I'm fapping to a 1000 y.o. alchemist.

Just buy a german WW uniform and you are 99%ly done with your cosplay

for a chance to destroy the eternal Anglo I'd do anything, Heil Kaiser dier!
hey François does this smell like chlorine to you?

>we
It's a show.

>Declare war on the whole world
>Lose
>This is obviously the jewish people's fault
What did the """"""Empire""""""" mean by this

>Never attack first
>Got gangbanged
>Somehow at fault

>Declare war
What did user mean by this?

He's telling us that he didn't pay attention!

>start a military intervention after a politician is killed on foreign soil
>entire world declares war on you
>100 years later faggots on the internet pretend they don't know what happened just so they can act smug about it

From the volume:
>Visha: I'm thinking if I should brew a cup of coffee that's black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, and sweet as love.
>Tanya: Please do.
OTP right here.

Are you going to buy the LN when it releases in November?

>Bought the raw
>Have skythewood TL
No.

>Joins a thread made for RPing
>It's a show

Fuck that, the empire is done man.
We had a good run.

kys

Of course, but I'll play on my own battlefield.

Post the box that comes with vol 3 plz

This one?

Aye. Tanya is an angel!

Can you take the photo from a better angle? I want to see what's written there.

Nah, too lazy. Take the scan I made back then.

Thanks!
"Der Freiden ist das höchste Ideal der Menschheit."? The Japs claim that it's something Goethe said, but can't find anything on it.

>not siding with punished Anson

Thanks for the gun. I've let your daughter tried it out.

>K-k-kys

I've… probably found it:
>Das Höchste, wozu der Mensch gelangen kann, ist das Erstaunen.
>The highest thing than man can achieve is to be amazed.
But this means that the japs even got the meaning wrong:
>Peace is the highest ideal of mankind

Does anyone know a better fit?