Shingeki no Kyojin:

Liberio plot development when?

Endgame right here, brothers.

soon...

This is my wife.

The hell she is

I want to cuck the baldfat bartender-kun spin off

did the databook explain why they left behind Armin just to go deep into Titan territory?

It should be quite obvious.

Based Captain Rico

it really is obvious, but there wasn't a confirmation on their motives?

Dubs approve

Not soon. Isayama seems fully committed to flashbacks at this point. I would say at least one more chapter will be either wholly or mostly flashbacks.
Annie a cute

Any Sup Forumsnons willing to translate?

>Yumiruh and Hisutoriah eill neber copuhlaete

bump

I'm getting tired of pointless flashbacks, we already knew most of the info within them, I want to see the plot with the current warriors advance, maybe a clue about the status of Annie.

Translation when?

>Levi selling drugs

Spinoff wjen

*blocks your path*

>Did you do that on purpose?
>Hah?
>What is it? More importantly...
>C'mon, can you stand?
>Thank you...
>Huh?
>Ah?
>...It nearly happened again... (honestly not sure about this one)
>What was that...
>I remember being relieved no one got hurt. (?)

LESBIAN BED DEATH

They already did.

How long until the guidebook is translated?

I'm doing some of the pages for Eren and Historia right now.

No. It's either a secret, presumed to be already explained (they were curious), or is irrelevant.

Get in line, she's mine.

Don't know, but I can't wait til this is translated.

Only do EH stuff?

Pretty much. They're my favorite characters. I only ever make the effort to even try translating when they're involved.

>Before going to Marley

How do you feel about Eren Jr

Not into kid stuff, especially with Eren. Sorry. He's not the kind of guy who'd have children.

Thanks user as a reward heres a pure hisu

It's a shame that all translators seem to be either fujos or deluded shipperfags in general.

Please tell us if there is anything in the guidebook worth mentioning, any kind of new info that isn't just manga recopilation.

If you're willing to can you please translate this one?

I can see him pull a Grisha. Especially now that he knows about the 13 year limit thing.

Learn Japanese and translate shit yourself then. Not really that hard especially now that google images can scan images for kanji you don't recognize.

A real damn shame.
As far as I can tell from the raws (at least about Eren or Historia) there's nothing new for them? Probably? I read really slow, but I'll be sure to let you know if anything comes up.
I'm 99% certain this was done by someone already. Typeset, on top of that.

Translated a few key moments of this page. Big text says "The boy who is a precious person to Mikasa" "What future lies on the road ahead for these two?"
>At first, I depicted Mikasa as being rather cold to Armin, but it seems that whenever she's alone with him, she has the most fun nowadays. Armin is one of her precious people.
>The feelings I tried to convey through her when Armin was burned alive were that of her losing not someone who is important to Eren, but is important to her.
>[...] I don't know how well I've shown this, but Armin treats Mikasa much better than Eren does. His gentlemanly nature helped form the bond. The two are each others' confidants as well, separate from Eren.

>A real damn shame.
Yeah, the only things translated here seem to be deluded shipping cancer.

AM CONFIRMED

I don't see it happening, especially because of the thirteen years. He's responsible, he wouldn't bring a child into the world knowing full well that the world's gonna be hell soon enough, that they'll be part of a race of devils, that he himself will soon die and leave a child fatherless. He'll get his mission done and that'll be that.

>Armin treats Mikasa much better than Eren does
Ocean water is wet. And salty. Like the tears of EMfags after they read this.

What ever could you mean, user?

If this is true, then I'm going to die of hapiness because I ship AM pretty fucking hard

>[...]
Just post the link instead of attention whoring, Armongfag.

Soon

>just post the link
>attention whoring
>Armongfag
...Do you know what [...] means?

>brainlets salty that fujos and tumblr shippers know better nip than them
WEW. Either learn nip or stop complaining.

Like deluded EH or LH shipping shit for example

>his gentlemanly nature
*tips fedora*

Nothing wrong with EH, I did that myself.

>gentlemanly
In another episode of Cannot Make This Shit Up.

It'd be nice if we see more Mikasa interactions with people other than Eren when she shows up again.

I guess I'm just kind of doubtful of what kind of person Eren has become after finding out about his dad's basement. Isayama said that them reaching the ocean and getting their childish dream was like a graduation to adulthood. I'm not even sure what his current goal even is now.

Then you are deluded shipper cancer.

I might be blind, I see nothing about "the boy who is precious to Mikasa" on there.

I haven't seen any LH from the guidebooks though.

>gentleman nature

Top left.

I wasn't just talking about stuff from the guidebook

Does anybody want me dump eh shit i have plenty

Very

If you wanna bitch about it, it'd be better to spend your time learning moonrunes yourself, user. I've done plenty of translations during spoiler week here as well, your attitude's what shirks people off from even bothering with that.

>gentlemanly nature

No, fuck off.

Circle down the line.

>誇りのために戦った
Not even close.

>your attitude's what shirks people off from even bothering with that.
It's still deluded shipping cancer.

>gentlemanly
Mein fucking sides.

K

Please tell me this is fake.

>Manlet might find another reason to fight
>You can see SL its his family
>Fujos and virgins hate that concept
Also he cant say anything about timeskip Paradis, who knows how much they have changed

SOON.

>150kg
>balding
>manlet
>gentleman nature

Why does EH make you so mad, user?

Don't forget that his parents preferred to take their chances with the Titans than live with that abomination.

From Armin's section of the guidebook:
>He seems like the type who in a modern setting would browse 2ch and other such websites

Probably a fujo that ships YH.

All he needs now is a fedora.

I mean, it's in the guidebooks. Translator anons might be more prone to pick pages relating to their favorite characters or ships but it's still in the guidebooks and they're just translating what's there.

Don't lie to me.

Stop posting fake translations.

The text for Mikasa talked about the difference between Eren and Mikasa's thinking during the serumbowl. Nothing about Armin and Mikasa in the page.

>What future lies on the road for these two?
ISAYAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Seems like all the anger is coming in here have a Snickers.

Deluded shipping shit is generally cancer, but even worse to see your favorite shipped with shitty characters for deluded reasons, but I guess that's the only thing left in these threads anyway.

Don't fall for the AM bait. Fucker always posts that shit about the guidebooks when no one knows better, just check the archives around the time RtS was coming out.

I don't speak nip but it clearly has Armin's katana reading there.

>AMwhale delusions
Why is it that Arminfats are the only ones that are autistic enough to post fake translations?

>ミカサとアルミン smack dab in the middle of the page
>Nothing about Armin and Mikasa in the page

>for deluded reasons
Eren's literally the closest person alive to her

Hatefags are virgins and Insecure so pretty much all ship makes them salty

>are the only ones
>what is EHfags, LHfags, Erurifags, EMfags
How do you know they're an Armongfag/AMfag anyway? Could be a falsefag. :^)

This

Still deluded and Eren is still shitty.

>How do you know they're an Armongfag/AMfag
Because no one's so retarded as to think Armong is any more important than he is, or that Armong's relationship to Mikasa is anything more than a mother/child relationship besides retarded Armintellectuals.

They are the most annoying, for every fanart there is like two more post crying, one of them even asked why come to snk kek

Not a proper Nip reader but I can see Eren, Mikasa, and Armin being repeatedly mentioned in the first block of text.

Erwin and Bertolt gets mentioned in the second block of text too.