Buyfag thread

Read the guide before asking questions.

buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/picture/1802960&ref=item:604763
moeyo.com/article/89782
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=gantz reika&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xgantz reika figure.TRS0&_nkw=gantz reika figure&_sacat=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm really torn about which one to get, on one hand, the left looks nicer, on the other, late aftermarket anal rape.

Forgot image

right one is almost as good as left one plus it costs half.

left looks so much nicer overall desu but it is a lot more expensive

Both have their pros and cons I'd say right wins.

Right.

right.

Love it. Cute and a little lewd.

Nice and lewd.

Should I get her? Umi's only my 4th favorite LL but the figure looks pretty good.

>C92 exclusive
>B3-size acrylic print
>19,440 yen for pre-orders at the event

Holy fuck, it's great art but I feel bad for the batfags out there.

This is singing three Bat set to me. I guess buying them individually really wouldn't work the way they're seated though, so it'd probably have to be one terrifyingly expensive figure.

4th out of 9. That's still the top half, get her if you think she looks good.

Right, because skelly gets to enjoy some titties, unlike right skelly who looks to be getting some Rank EX Swamp Witch Gas. Unless that's your fetish. I'm not gonna judge.

Who is this cute lad?

Post better on right, left has better shading and face (also feet).

Slaine from Aldnoah Zero.

Goddammit.

Thoughts?

Thicc?

I'm partial to one on the right because I like the concept more, but her hair (and paintjob in general) does look much better on the older one.

I don't understand, for what reason does a robot need curves like this? What purpose does it serve?

Battery units and armor plating

I think Oda Non draws characters with expressive faces, but quite a few of them don't translate to pvc very well.
It's mainly the mouths that seem off, but I'm keeping my eye on pic related and this one myfigurecollection.net/picture/1802960&ref=item:604763

Masterfully done but too lewd for my Christian plastic butt collection. Someone's going to enjoy that for sure though.

She needs padding for hugs and lap pillows. And I mean really, if you designed an gynoid why wouldn't you make it sexually attractive to you?

Beeeg. And my OCD would require me to collect them all so I won't get any.

Safety bumpers. She's just like a car.

You wouldn't want to damage her vital parts when you tap her would you?

Got this at a arcade in okinawa, how'd I do?

When will Phat stop ruining their figures with mouth cancer?

Finally a good Minami figure.

Why the Japanese are so obsessed with nipple vibrators?
Nipples are NOT sensitive, they are nothing like dick heads or clits

It's Baymax!

>Nipples are NOT sensitive
They are, though not as much as doujins tend to show.

>Nipples are NOT sensitive
The fuck are you talking about? Getting your nipples sucked feels great for both genders.

It's not just Phat, very few companies can get away with open mouths but so many like to try anyway.

That's a 1/1 though, pretty hard to fuck it up.

>Dva
Really? source of that?

And yet they DID. That is not how mouths work, it'd be all the more obvious in real life with something that size. Phat is especially bad about that but I can't think of anyone that's particularly good at open mouths, pretty much everyone has tongues that fill the entire pie hole and/or odd looking/nonexistent teeth.

That's not terrible.

What figure has the best smile?

The fuck are you talking about? its not your shitty overshit character you fucking faggot

>I can't read

Too bad she's too lewd for me.

>another Japanese holiday
Why nips are so lazy? Now amiami isn't going to add anything new for the next days.

>too lewd
Just keep her clothed you silly goose.

>when you order a figure just before it gets sold out

Get all the second years. Or solge.

I know that feel
>Fig sold out everywhere
>Know it's gonna skyrocket in the aftermarket
>Luckily find one on a godforsaken reseller
>buy it
>sold out
Feels good.

meant for

That's a good looking Anya fig

>missed c92 order
>all usual places say they cant get it at this point
>going to have to wait and pay out the ass on manda or yahoo

serves me right.

>source
mfc is like a wiki. You can look through an item's history and check for notes. If not, you can message the person who added the info.

sent my c92 order off

Here, you lazy Bastard.
moeyo.com/article/89782

Can't wait for February to get here. Gonna cover the figure in so much glue.

>Complaining that im@s has im@s mouths

anime =/= real life you tard
it does look like shit though.

>Implying the nudity is the only thing lewd about her
I have swimsuit figures that show a lot more skin but aren't as lewd. Lewdness is not just about showing more skin, user.

Anyone from the Philippines here? How's your experience importing lewd figs/h-mango? I probably spent a whole afternoon looking for that shit but there's barely any info about doing this.

>.gif

Ew, why?

Still though, it's probably the least lewd among Skytube's Misaki Kurehito figures.
Customs don't bother opening boxes until they find something suspicious in the contents like drugs or whatever. Also helps that packages not sent by EMS aren't even opened when claiming them

Greattoys online exists in your country, and that's where I got several lewd figs from before.

What else are we gonna use in this year of 1995?

New to buyfagging here. Is there any place that sells super cheap figures even if used? Hard to imagine these are worth 150 dollars after a few months of release. I'm looking around 40 to 50 bucks?

They only carry a limited selection of lewd figs with Native recently being the most common. They can order for you but it tends to get expensive than ordering it yourself.

You gave me a good chortle

Can I pre order c92 books through forwarding sites like Zenmarket, or should I wait until release before putting in a request to buy?

It's not my primary shop/seller. I was just letting user know that I don't think his customs really gives a shit.

Wiggling weiner. When I made the original crop, I just right- clicked a random thumbnail and went to exit. It was a .gif and I didn't notice when I save ased. user must have saved it the same way.

THE.
GUIDE.

You're spot on, m8. Figures are just like cars and electronics. What you want is Ebay.

For example, you want that outdated, depreciated HDGE Gantz Reika?

Bam! I got you covered, dawg:
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=gantz reika&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xgantz reika figure.TRS0&_nkw=gantz reika figure&_sacat=0

I don't think our customs really do, considering my SAL packages weren't opened when I claimed them from the Post Office. Besides, they're forbidden to open up packages unless they saw something suspicious in their x-ray machines. Since items are often declared as plastic figure or something along those lines, they won't bother. It's different if its EMS since they'll open it right in front of you when claiming it.

>those stock photos

Hey, Phat here. We just read your feedback and after literally seconds of discussion inside out company, we decided to make the following changes.
Please look forward to it.
Regards you gozaimasu

Amime=abstraction of real life. T
You're not just making things up from scratch, there are things the eye expects to see and it doesn't do them. That is why it looks like shit.

>Hard to imagine these are worth 150 dollars after a few months of release

You are right, plenty are worth more than that a few months after release. Economics 101 supply is limited and the demand increases

Thanks, Phat! Now that you've fixed your workmanship I feel safe in having my uncle who works for Japan having contractor all future ahegao figures your way. Here's to a lucrative partnership!

put it in asap so they reserve a copy for you baka

set up tenso for c93

Thanks.

Unless you absolutely need a copy of the book a few days after release id wait. When dealing with books sold at large stores most circles do multiple reprints of their new releases, and plenty of them are morbid procrastinators who doesn't even list the Pre-orders and take up to two weeks after the event to get them listed at tora/melonbooks/whatever which means a wider catalog to chose if you wait and less hassle combining and placing multiple orders.

>114 sold on that first listing
holy shit, how come people can't do just a tiny bit of research?

But user, most of those people are fully aware.

You mean fully retarded

>tenso
They rejected my proof of id.

get some real id then you dumb basement dweller

Did you show them your blockbuster membership card?

Is 4000K a good light temperature for LED strips? I'd like the most neutral I can get.

depends on your room

6000k is daylight
4000k is more like a white fluorescent light

I have sunlight coming in onto a wall, which I can block. And I have a simple yellowish light illuminating the main parts of the room. Currently the figures are just barely visible because of the shadows of the shelves and stuff.
On pictures it seems that 6000k is more blue than white, and 4000k is just white. Though I've also seen some saying 4000k is on the edge of being yellow.

it's up to preference
i personally wouldnt go below the 5-6k mark for my own displays

warmer light makes it feel more cozy
whiter light makes it feel more clinical

Wonder what the chances are of another kon-kit scale

Mightywife is a bit too lewd for my collection, hoping for pic related in cast off maid outfit or her black knight armor but really almost any of his girls would be welcome as long as no nipples show without cast off

boxing Clara or nerdy bookstore girl would be perfect as well

i opened my box

But is 6000K "whiter" than 4000K? I already have one LED strip, but it's one that can change colour, and the "white" on that definitely looks blue.

Cute stuff

yeah i would think so since it's supposed to be what daylight is. I think they just go from orange to blue so you have a sense of scale on the charts

but i dont know