WHAT should be done to solve school shooting?

WHAT should be done to solve school shooting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtube.com/watch?v=qp0g2ZFE6Ns
youtu.be/7dF-_XNPRhg
youtube.com/watch?v=zlhMGWyT_uU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn, she makes my cock hard as rock with that look.

is he ok

ban guns

What should be done is people should stop posting single mothers who worship Russia's worst tsar.

but there's already like 500 billion guns in america and we share a border with mexico so it's easy to smuggle them into America

you're acting like school shootings are a bad thing :^)

>it's easy to smuggle them into America
Not if the wall is built

Nothing. School shootings are not a big deal.

In the grand scheme of things, almost nobody dies from gun violence. If shootings are bad enough that we need to take legislative action to stop them, then we also need to ban cars, ban fast food, ban cigarettes and alcohol, ban prescription drugs, etc.

So the rate was already going down?

boats and it will never be built anyway becuase trumpf is a lying jew

other factors probably

Put controls, like the airports.
Or ban schools.

mommy

>boats
>what's the coast guard?

literally give everyone guns, every single person in the school. Start toddlers off around age 5 with firearms training. Every single person gets guns, and training. What could go wrong?

prett

Let kids fight their bullies again.

it's been like 3 days and anyone is hardly talking about it, yesterday there were still threads up on it and now nothing, same with the media...
face it, it's the same as terrorism and all other horrible shit, nobody can focuss on nothing because 2-3 days after each incident things are back to normal...

Ban schools.

Take down the zionist elite who organize the school shootings.

There needs to be a better sense of community. Kids need to not totally alienate each other. Teachers need to not make the situation worse.

stop staging them

witness says there were multiple shooters:
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU

witness says he thought it was a drill because told there would be officers firing blanks
youtube.com/watch?v=qp0g2ZFE6Ns

CNN national security correspondent Jim Sciutto interrupts interview guest to deny there was an active shooter/SWAT drill, says it was a fire drill
youtu.be/7dF-_XNPRhg

And promiscuity needs to be demonized.

arm all children

>boats
Most of the drugs/guns come to the US via tunnels, which the wall would stop because it goes underground and would be monitored heavily.
Boats can be stopped by the coast guard and planes are too obvious.
It's not about stopping 100% of smuggling. It's about stopping 90% of it and crippling their trade.
If walls dont work, the Dems wouldnt be protesting it.
Also stop posting mummy, you fucking shill.

So other factors caused the western world to lower its homocide/crime/violence rate, and not gun control?

FBI could try doing their jobs. Or was that their goal? Ignore pleas of concerned citizens in hopes the psycho shoots shit up so they can use these shootings as leverage in gun control.

Ban assault niggers.

every company I have worked for has had anti bullying, harassment policies.
why don't schools?

Disband the CIA.

Make a TSA security check point for the front of the schools.

Abort schizos.

Armed guards. Armed teachers. Armed students.
Any or all of the above.

segregation

We need to ask Mummy, she will know da way.

Easy: make murder illegal. Problem SOLVED.

All teachers concealed carry trained and armed. Anyone trying to fuck with anyone at school deserves the most immediate death penalty. Schools become hard targets and anyone trying to fuck with one doesn't get far. Problem solved by the Second Amendment and god damn common sense.

checked

>Nothing. School shootings are not a big deal.
Children are being murdered

cute cute!!

Wait until evolution produces a race of bulletproof children. Checkmate, atheists!

wait I meant tbis

ban republicans

probably. Look at the year. Around 2000 quality of life started to improve overall in the west

>libtard teacher using a gun for protection.
yeah, that's not likely to happen.
how would these fear mongering teachers be able to teach the guns are bad if the are carrying one.

The difference with the ones you listed is that people are voluntarily ending their lives with these. Cars are more accidental, but the rest is pretty much your own fault.

It's a matter of innocent lives vs voluntarily fucking yourself

Take away your guns. Because guns are used to kill.

Public schools could maintain a list of students with possible mental health problems, and then gun shops would ban anyone on the list. If you want to get off the list you have to go for a mental health exam.

>If shootings are bad enough that we need to take legislative action to stop them, then we also need to ban cars, ban fast food, ban cigarettes and alcohol, ban prescription drugs, etc.
Nah we can just ban guns.

>Children are being murdered
Shit... better burn the constitution.

Post the link where she said that pls

(((they))) will simply expand the definition of mental health problems to include ideologies they don't like.

Make dying illegal too!

What's the coast guard? A place for retards and burn outs like Dubya.

Teach people that if you kill your opponent, they win. Then give trophies to all the victims. That will teach school shooters!

>I want to live in a country where teachers are armed and trained to battle their students
Are you a nigger by any chance?

Haven't you heard that making fun of our PM for using "peoplekind" makes you a nazi?

Ban schools and children.

Better?

Security with gear to take down some idiot with a rifle. And a district wide shooter response team able to deploy in like 8 minutes.

Otherwise its a lot more expensive.

Arm teachers

We need more guys who are alright going to school tomorrow.

How would locked security doors on the outside of schools not solve like 90% of school shootings?

fire hazard

They open from the inside.

One person opens the door from the inside, the shooter walks in.

kek

What about an advanced AI robot with automatic rifles walking in the hall

Who opens the door for the shooter? I mean, you see a dude with a rifle go "come right in?"

Nationalize women and distribute them equally to lonely men because all the shooters have been guys who don't have girlfriends.

Send him into a synagogue.

So an existing trend continued?

Put a couple of guys at the entrance who won't let ppl with guns in

Well, that will ruin "show and tell" day.

PLEASE PRESENT A VALID HALL PASS, CIVILIAN

i SUPPORT this

A shooter team of two. Like columbine.

Privatize the school system.

If only she knew the power she wielded with the potential command of entire legions of NEETs, and she could take the reigns at any time simply by naming the jew.

Government mandated VR waifu's

Why do you only selectively care about innocent lives lost?

Alarms on doors so if they are opened without a code, you treat it as an active shooter situation.

School pre-shooting.

>what's cuba?

This takes a coordinate effort. How many school shootings have had two perps since Columbine?

let me assfuck you 10 times for every round of ammunition in the states and i'll give up legal gunownership

youtube.com/watch?v=zlhMGWyT_uU&feature=youtu.be

that one in Florida a while back

a shithole?

So all the doors have a code to open. The shooter could find a regular schedule of somebody who goes through a door, wait outside that door, then bust in.

You see lone shooters because there is no reason to team up. With a reason to team up, they will.

Guys! Guys! I found the answer!

>The shooter could find a regular schedule of somebody who goes through a door, wait outside that door, then bust in.
You really give these retards too much credit.

Let's just kill all the kids, so there's no more kids left to shoot.
No more school shootings.
Problem solved.

I think you mean Pre-school shootings.

I'm just playing opposition to find the best solution. I still think the solution is having security with gear, I'm going through prevention through fear here.

OK, how about double security doors, like an airlock?

Or cages on the outside, like they have for bears in Alaska?