Poptepipic Anime Postponed To Jan 2018

>キングレコードの勘違いにより、3ヶ月放送延期することになりました!!!TVアニメ『ポプテピピック』は2018年1月から放送開始です!

>Because of a miscommunication with King Records, the anime has been postponed for 3 months. Poptepipic will air from January 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

nlab.itmedia.co.jp/nl/articles/1708/11/news025.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sauce

nlab.itmedia.co.jp/nl/articles/1708/11/news025.html

A sad day for us all.

Wait this is real?

I thought it was an April fools joke.

if it was an april fool's joke then why was everything about this kept up for months afterwards?

the original anime announcement was a joke. I cant believe this isnt.

Good. I hope it never gets out of postponement

I wanted to see this, but I can imagine how horrible Sup Forums will be once it airs. It'll be our Rick and Morty. A cancer upon Cancers

Is this Takeshobo's fault?

Fuck, I wanted to see the death of Sup Forums from this and Umaru airing on the same season

Umaru won't get as much attention as it did during the first season, at least I hope.

You gonna get what's coming to you, Takeshobo.

I don't follow american cartoons. What's wrong with Rick and Morty? in understandable terms, possibly.

Ever met someone who literally never shuts the fuck up about one subject? They'll steer any conversation towards that subject as quickly and as often as possible, like those moms on Facebook who make everything about their kids.
That's what people who like Rick and Morty are like.

>Poptepipic Anime Postponed To Jan 2018
You mean AOTS Postponed To Jan 2018

Ah, you are motherfucker?

It's just the tipical "american teens think alladult cartoons are family guy tier", so when one mix the formula a little and uses some complex words here and there they believe it's the best and most complex show ever written

>What's wrong with Rick and Morty?
S3 is unfunny and some old episodes are Family Guy tier garbge

maybe stop visiting R&M subreddit you idiot

Thank god
At least the threads about pop team won't go to shit until next year. Let's savor and enjoy the threads until the anime comes which will cause wave of autistic retards to come along and ruin discussion of this series.

>ruin discussion
It's fucking Poptepipic, what discussion is there to ruin? Besides, half the time anything like this "ruins" Sup Forums it's just IRC trolling and paranoid faggots shitposting about whatever boogeyman is attached to it. Like when the Watamote anime got announced and suddenly all the threads were just full of people talking about how awful Sup Forums is.

FUCK

What the fuck this was one of my most anticipated shows.

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK.

I am honestly legitimately insulted that you've implied I visit any part of that site.
These people do this in real life, not just on the internet.

So it's the current year Homestuck?

Basically, yeah.

>I thought it was an April fools joke.

>Air from January
>Last episode on 1 April
>It was a joke all along

*buuurp* God isnt real, Morty