We need to give back the Falkands

Why do we still own this irrelevant piece of clay? Just give it back to the Argies and be done with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3HfGLThpaw
theconversation.com/las-malvinas-or-falkland-islands-british-or-argentinean-6106
businessinsider.com/falkland-islands-cost-2012-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

The people there are basically British and don't want to be part of shitsville South America.

fuck off cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=o3HfGLThpaw

Argie with a proxy.
Fuck off cunt.
The brits can't give something BACK to people who never had it in the first place.

>hurr proxy
Ad hom is not an argument I am afraid
>Expel the inhabitants
>replace with your kin
>the people there a british
no shit lad

>my only argument was ad hominem
Argie struggles with English and couldn't read or comprehend the rest of my post.

Although Fuegians from Patagonia may have visited the Falkland Islands in prehistoric times,[18] the islands were uninhabited when Europeans first discovered them.

get the fuck out of here proxy shill

>The first buildings in the Falklands were houses made of stone and were built by Argentinean hands.
>It was in 1831 when forty men – led by Luis Vernet, the first Argentinean commander in the Falklands – settled here. Along with him came his wife, María who gave birth a girl who was christened Malvinas. The Argentinean settlement in this merciless land didn’t last long though.
>In 1833 the British colonial power invaded the Falklands, and what happen afterwards is now called “ethnic cleansing” – hundreds of English settlers were artificially introduced while all Argentineans were expelled.

theconversation.com/las-malvinas-or-falkland-islands-british-or-argentinean-6106

>Expel the inhabitants
>replace with your kin

Never happened mate.

>Expel the inhabitants
>replace with your kin
no shit lad

sounds like what the muzzies are doing to you

>give back

Fuck off Juan.

>France established a colony on the islands in 1764.
Try harder lad the frogs had it first. Then the brits then spain then the brits.

>he doesn't know what Uti possidetis juris is

Why do you cowards want to surrender to an enemy that is so much weaker than you?

>Why do you cowards want to surrender to an enemy that is so much weaker than you?

You completely failed to answer my question. Typical.

I smell an Argie.

I know what it is and its retarded.
Thanks to that stupid fucking concept indo legitimized its corrupt hostile take over of west papua. And for as many examples that it is proves to have happened there are just as many where it failed to take place at all.

blood has been spilt for it already
it's too late for negotiations

yes Muhamad keep spending more than 100.000.000$ usd per year to maintain our military bases with 0 strategic reason in the Earth's polar ass.

Long Live to the Queen!

businessinsider.com/falkland-islands-cost-2012-2

>It's stupid if I don't like it!
I just pointed out the double standard, can'tell?

Juan here.

don't forget Gibraltar you Nigel!

You can have that piece of land for all I care

You are completely retarded. America fought a huge war. You want to surrender without a fight. America didn't give up any of our land. You want to surrender British soil to your enemies.

lurk more and learn how to proxy role play properly.

No. It's ours.
Fuck off.

>ad hom
Literally not an argument, try harder

Hey bong, gib Guiana

rightful american clay :))))

oh look a nigger makes a post

Because with future tech, Britain will be able to control the entire Atlantic Ocean.

Argentina pledges to help purge Britain of muslims and other undesirables if they have the Falklands handed over to them.