/NFG/ Northwest General

This is a general for the discussion of the Northwest Front movement seeking to establish an ethnically homogeneous republic in the Pacific Northwest of the USA.

Some basic points of the movement:

>We demand the establishment of an independent and sovereign republic in the Pacific Northwest, wherein only White persons shall reside or hold citizenship. This Northwest American Republic shall be a free and sovereign nation whose government and citizens shall exercise full control over their internal affairs, their economy, their culture, and their foreign relations.

>No person who is not of unmixed, non-Semitic, Caucasian European ancestry shall reside anywhere within the Northwest American Republic. Citizenship in the Northwest American Republic is a right that shall be open to all Aryan peoples of the world regardless of their country of birth or national origin. Citizenship shall not be bestowed at birth as is the case with liberal democracy, but shall be earned in adulthood through military service, by civic service to the state, or by demonstrated worthiness and value to the racial community.

Check out the whole program and the draft constitution here: northwestfront.org/about/northwest-front-program/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6UPdilD38Cs
youtube.com/
pastebin.com/Vr6jhEW5
youtube.com/watch?v=rKEakKsODB8
youtu.be/PO0SLjQONyk
youtu.be/29A5KNffV6s
youtu.be/DtN4TPJL4Zo
youtu.be/Y13HEOoZG0Q
youtu.be/kPyx3dD4-A0
youtu.be/eCnzuVARVV8
archive.org/details/HaroldCovingtonPodcast_228
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

On the flag: "The sky is blue, the land is green, the white is for our people in between."

Nice idea

The definition of what white people can have citizenship is too loose. There are many white people who should be blocked from claiming citizenship.

Well that sucks. I'm not full white. Maybe 80 percent. I guess I'll go to Arizona.

Why 'join' NWF when you literally so nothing? Your group constantly is absent from every right wing event I have been to since 2012 in Olympia, Seattle, or Portland.
Explain yourself you boomer name collecting faggot.

Why do street side theater and get our faces and names in some database?

You would like that wouldn't you Chaim?

I literally know people who have contacted you and you continually dodged going to even a pro-gun rally to network or even simply be a part of the non-liberal community in your own backyard. That's a big ass red flag for me - what kind of man exempts himself from peers? Not a man with a plan that I will follow - or any other sane non-leftist.

>why do street side theater and get our faces
>you literally so nothing
Mutt babble in incomprehensible

Because the groups you despise aren't cowards.

Why did you dodge this rally?
youtu.be/6UPdilD38Cs

No scary antifa, no database collectors. Lol

I live here already. That said, your racial purity restriction is going to eliminate a fuckton of white people, including me. I'm as white a chad that exists, and would blend in seamlessly in any country in Europe, but in my family tree, my great, great, great, great grandma was a full-blood injun.

So, you're going to have to do better than that. Besides, if you hadn't noticed on this board, "white" still people can't decide which Americans of European descent are truly white. "Celt mixed with Germanic? Nordic mixed with Slavic? You're not white!" and shit like that.

Read it as 'do'
>leaf
Go shit in a street.

It's cowards like you, NWF shill, that have forced white Northwesterners like me and mine to have to do the actual work of securing an existence of our people and a future for white children. You failed all of us. Go and die in obscurity you fucking Boomer trash while real men do the work you can't do because 'ooh they might take a picture of my face'. Fucking coward - you lack what is necessary for your plan - warriors and respect amongst peers.

ITT

Join True Cascadia, Identity Evropa, Cascade Legion or another active group. NWF are completely unknown to us for the aforementioned reasons.

we need to get all these filthy jews out of seattle

I couldn't even imagine being as retarded as you

>Why do street side theater and get our faces and names in some database?
Everyone in this thread now knows, by your own admission, that you are ineffective and cowardly. Get the fuck out of the way - people like you have landed us where we are today. Your time is done and now my generation holds the future of Cascadia in our hands. We won't let go, nor leave it undefended like you did.

>NWF thread again

I bet you haven't even read The Brigade

I think NWF's problem is that they operate like a think tank should, but are too paranoid to capitalize on the working class action that they really want to make happen. They need to compartmentalize so that they can open up on the action front without making the thought leaders vulnerable. Just my 2 cents.

They're Boomer-tier white nationalism 1.0
It's already a failed meme.

I agree with you though that they lack the fortitude to do anything except espouse wn fanwank

Stop splitting, kick the niggers and jews out of your country you faggot

>NWF

1.0 Boomer WN shit plz go

Covington is a fed informant, and a cringe upon the movement as a whole.

Good idea, but you need an army to enforce it to kill off jew spooks and spec ops that would try to hit you for this. Key issue of movements I find is mobilization and the inability of our people to shake off our greed and fight for our children. Save from an economic collapse we would not get the numbers necessary to instill order in such a situation.

Honestly, the easiest way to compromise a growing movement is to get them to adopt something that has already been defeated by the leftist coalition.

If the Alt-Right goes to wn 1.0 or becomes overwhelmingly religious right, it's over. The ways to subvert those paradigms are already in the enemy playbook.

Covington is a bitch that shills for donations for his clubhouse. Boomer bullshit.

>This much bullshit

Yeah goyim with a family and kids go wave around this flag in front of those cameras

Neck yourself shill

Eat a dick. Covington is the only one true to the movement.

We do meet, what's funny is antifa doesn't "magically" show up at our meetings and we actually get shit done.

Go make another Midwest general larp thread you one man band faggot

Well, ideas are nice but unless you act on it it means nothing. Why are not european-americans joining this thing?

Pretty much the idea is setting up the infrastructure and citizenry of an ethnostate and wait till the whole deck of cards comes down

Ewww no.

Covington might as well be autistic. Not in the weaponized way, more like the fondles his nuts on the max then asks for money way. They don't show up because you're a joke. Why don't you go find them? I'll give you a pro tip, Twilight cafe and bar. Don't get me wrong, as someone living in Portland, I would love nothing more than to cleanse this shithole of failed ideology and degeneracy, but NWF ideas are living in early 80s era trailer trash white nationalism. Move on, you're stale.

why is NWF so buthurt about the Midwest General threads? It poses NO threat to your agenda and takes nothing away from you. The Midwest people cannot afford to relocate to the 3rd most expensive state and camp out waiting for "muh eventual collapse" (still waiting for it BTW been about 30yrs now by my lifetime). Your constant attacks against them is irrational. I suppose you shit on Billy Roper as well, when you have your "antifa-free meetings"?

Simply put: the Midwest cannot sustain itself and we have been over this a million times.

If you cant afford to move and find work outside of a jiffy lube in Columbus Ohio, how will you even make an ethnostate?

>Geopolitical shifts and state hood happen for free

If anyone's on the spectrum its you.

>projecting this hard
Lol, I bet you're a draft dodger to boot. Some people fight in our military and risk their necks for those who they love. You just want to risk someone else's like a typical Boomer.

>only one true to the movement
Movement of what? From your couch to the shitter? Lol

When the night of long knives comes, how will you survive?

What guarantee that it'll happen if I DO move? White Flight hasn't solved anything yet, so why would it do so NOW? And If the Midwest is SO untenable and such a lost cause, then why are you so upset aboutthe people who choose to stay there and spend their lives standing thier ground? Your arguments make NO sense. Your spokesman confesses failure, while continuing to promise what he cannot deliver. HOW WILL YOU even make "an ethnostate"?

You're shilling too hard.

If I thought he was doing anything more than living in the past and spending the donations on tendies, I might be more optimistic. As for now, no one takes you seriously because there's no reason to.

>Your not true to the movement unless you volunteer to die for Israel

Makes sense Shlomo

It is the only option that is viable on the table.

If you wanna stay that's your choice. But don't cry ethnostate if all you are doing is painting a target on white folks back

5 books on this idea have been written.

You can find them for free on archive.

I've got a flag too comrade!

Where do I go to make this acually happen

Good to hear comrade! I got this one from Colonel House.

I've been part of the NWF much longer than you've been trolling here and know for a fact HAC is legit. Now who are you? You're too cowardly to show us a face and a name. Put your money where your mouth is or go crawl back under your rock.

I believe mine also came from him. Has been with me a long time. Planning on taking photos with it for future postings.

>banning people with negligible trace regions

>Captain projection

True Cascadia
>True Cascadia
Identity Evropa
>Identity Evropa
Cascade Legion
>Cascade Legion

Call me a Jew, I'm not speaking to you, but the lurkers itt will know the truth.

Covington is a fed informant. You have to use any excuse possible to dance around this fact. It was the original reason for asking you why your group is not a part of any Right Wing events for the last 8+ years.
>Pic related
This will never be you.

5 works of FICTION, that mis-predicted a Hillary presidency, doesn't count as "an answer" to this problem. Next you'll be telling me to "read Siege". BTW I already have copies of these works and have listened to various other readers critique them. Even in the glossary then "migrants" are looked down upon by "natives", so you can stop pushing mediocre fiction tales as "muh white solution". When Harold can stay married to his own baby's momma and raise HIS OWN kids, then he can tell me about "muh ethnostate", until then, in the trash it goes along with the scientology-tier nonsense that's still floating around like flotsam and jetsam.
I ain't "crying" anything, that's the point. It's FOR those of US that LIVE HERE. NOT YOU. WE will at least attempt to correct some of the problems with real solutions that last, or die trying. Running away and being all paranoid in a panopticon-state is pointless. YOU are already on the LIST, you are already infiltrated and act like you are not. When your spokesman knows more about how much snitches and informants get paid as opposed to how much is needed to build even one piece of "muh infrastructure", that says a lot, and not in a good way.
BTW, why does he continue to squander an hour's worth of audio saying nothing of merit, or even relevance to the NWF's issues or progress, and avoid topics with "muh grandpa simpson" and "muh I don't want to go into that"? Why does he NOT point out the abject failures so as to EDUCATE on what NOT to do so we don't repeat the errors of the past? He wastes time playing MUSIC (as if we need anymore time filling wastefull distractions) and then claims he "doesn't have the TIME". S.M.D.H. Get your shit together THEN you can criticise me. I spend my time working and getting solutions in place, NOT "fixing the rich man's TOYS". BTW, that's the absolute WORST advice to tell whitemen after the financial crisis, THEY are the ones who PUT us here!

Here's the thing Midwest
You piss and moan and make pics shitting on the southerners who are doing the exact same thing as you:

THIS WILL BE THE ETHNOSTATE CUZ I CANT MOVE!!!!!!!!

over here we have people who have indeed moved and made some real world sacrifice.

You want to shit on someone who has spent their entire lives for the cause yet all you can cook up is some threads and a leaflet drop in Columbus.

If that's all it took the ethnostate would be in existence alreadu

You can't argue with double trips you know. NWF is the way to go, the rest of you are lame ducks.

>Makes accusations while not providing proof

Cool story bro

My plan as well. It has been with me for around 8 years. I believe in the movement and HAC has a firm grip on the vision. I just hope he has a successor that is just as knowledgeable to convey the message. The only downside is there is A LOT of communists and general garbage that needs to be removed from the Homeland.

His books do give a solid framework.

What makes me laugh are the shills who's only rebuttals of HAC being a fed and how they don't like the flag.

>tricolour flag
ftfy

Notice that none of the trolls itt will step up to the plate and put their faces and names out there so we know who we're dealing with? Not exactly leadership material aye?

> (OP)
>Have antifa do it, nothing puts fear in into the bigoted American heart quite like them.

What's gonna be funny is when the white commies who are tired of being ostracized for their ancestors come to our side.

This is common knowledge and has been for years, but it's always good to remind people he's a been a fed bitchboy since the late 80s/early 90s militia movements.

You two are phone posting from the same room in your drafty clubhouse aren't you?

You can only make the rules if you protect the land. Worry about who you're letting into your country when you have a country to let people into.

Certainly beats your mom's basement in Columbus Ohio

>being this retarded
Because only idiots dox themselves on Sup Forums, or to prove a point to a Boomer nobody who isn't involved in any Right Wing movement in the PNW involving people younger than 50.

Clean up your room, bucko.

>painting a target on white folks back
I suppose you think shiling this idea on a board that is already being monitored by FBI (their own words) is "covert"?
White-nigger please!
Did you NOT see the kike who false-flagged a school shooting and was instantly called "white nazi boogyman"?
Come On Now.
If anyone's got a "target" on white people's back it's HAC(k) and his fairytales. He's admitted to being on a FED watchlist, so what makes you think he's not on it NOW, ESPECIALLY in this digital-snitch age of Panopticon. He's got a website, he's published HIS voice on multiple audio recordings w/ an address being broadcast on a NSA collection data-mined network. Your're really going to tell me HE doesn't have a "target painted on white folks back"!?
I'd tell you to stop, but it's a perfect example I can show others of what NOT to do and why not to do it that way. I leave you to your fate. Good Luck, you'll need it.

>Being on a watchlist is being an informant

What's it like being this stupid?

Why not? Don't you want to be an e-celeb? Why you afraid of doxxing yourself? Looks like HAC has bigger balls than you.

It's OK, the Feds, military and entire structure of the American state are completely incapable because they recruited a few blacks and Hispanics. Haven't you read ANY of his literary masterpieces?

6's don't lie

What these movement mall ninjas don't get is Harold knows he's on a watchlist so why hide? He's also only the spokesman. The true leadership's voices are never heard and names are never dropped.

Shills won't mention that though. They believe Harold is the sublime leader. Kek

>No person who is not unmixed
George Orwell would love this one

>can't even keep track of previous responses
>expects anyone to take him seriously
The absolute state. I'm here. I've been here for a long time. I've been in a position to affect change and stop other changes from taking place for a few years now and have done so on my local level. Step up senpai.

Covington's 100% right. He's the only one with a plan.

Name one decisive US military victory against an insurgency in the last 70 years.
youtube.com/

You probably make threads shitting on America over Vietnam too don't ya?

>ABC honeypot general.
Fuck you.

That's right and it's why we're infiltration proof. It's driving them crazy isn't it?

Northwest Front Informational Pastebin
pastebin.com/Vr6jhEW5

youtube.com/watch?v=rKEakKsODB8

german rules for outbreeding apply

>Hurr duurrrr , I made some change I can't quantify on line and I got this pic offline see how genuine I am

Not fooling anyone.

Yeah they can't get why we don't put all of our cards on the table like everyone else.

So where's your website Mr.Mini-Führer? Do you accept Paypal donations?

seattle checking in
white people should move here, but i personally don't see the point of joining or associating with the NWF

meant for

......your not being this stupid are you?

talking about nwf and defending now for an hour and your calling me mini führer and asking for a website?

>No person who is not of unmixed, non-Semitic, Caucasian European ancestry shall reside anywhere within the Northwest American Republic
How are you planning on deporting the entire coastal population from Portland up to Bellingham from your little dream? How are you going to deport the entire towns 90% full of Mexicans out in the Yakima valley? How do you plan on dealing with the fact that Oregon and Washington are blue states because the coast is Marxist as fuck while the inland red zone is virtually uninhabited desert?

>expecting someone to out themselves
I've got a good thing going here and will be in a position of actual power and influence in the near future, I'm not going to fuck that up to prove something to some backwards estacada meth head.
>what is search by image
>offline
Want to know how I know you're a boomer Sad.

Because as long as (((they))) get to keep "democracy" going by importing shitskin voters we keep losing. You like those rainbow crosswalks and streets covered with dirty needles and human feces?

Name one insurgency that's arisen in the mainland territory of a modern first world state in the past 70 years. Insurgencies arise from a retreat of state power from the communities or regions they form in - do you see that happening in America at the moment?

Posted to wrong person, see above. My bad.

Educate yourself...

pastebin.com/Vr6jhEW5

>You piss and moan and make pics shitting on the southerners who are doing the exact same thing as you:
I never did, NOT EVEN ONCE! You're confusing me with some other user, big mistake.
Sacrifice doesn't get results, it just wastes material and manpower.
I adapt to my environment and thrive. I teach those who can learn and learn from those who can teach.
WE are varied in location and ability. (((YOU))) are still buzzing around a man who's reputation is shit acording to OTHER WN and his OWN FAMILY! Get better "Leadership" or at least trade him up for a better figurehead with more credibility. sheesh.
MWA is an attempt by someone who is working with what they got, where they are at. Period. That kid isn't bullshitting himself about how "someday muh ethnostate after the gubmn't collapse". He's just someone who memed his own version of the same old shit you all are. I'm working where I am, to do what I can, with what I can.
I'm not playing "muh Beverly Hillbillies" and getting suckered into paying for HAC diabetes meds and overpriced rent while struggling to make my own ends meet. I'm comfy where I'm at and have managed to get some tangeable results in the last 3yrs.
If (((YOU))) ain't impressed, I could give a fuck less cuz you ain't my neighbor and you didn't contribute any solutions.
HAC has been spinning wheels since "muh hope and change", and he's still going on about "someday, muh hope and change, when da' gubmn't collapses, muh ethnostate, *insert music here*". He'll die having accomplished nothing, except maybe to be mythologized into something more than what he was, an absentee father who cut out on his wife, because raising a family is so important to the survival to the race.
yeah, I caught that too, S.M.D.H. Well, shucks, I guess the mighty Sup Forums of double -triples(666) has spoken. I guess I got nothing else that can be said. the numerals have bested real world results. Guess I'll just have to die in the Midwest.

Yes, we are in low-level civil war at this time and it could go hot at any moment. Just like in the former Yugoslavia. People are getting sick of it and we offer a solution. That's why we're rapidly growing in numbers.

>Guess I'll just have to die in the Midwest.
You will, because the Midwest cannot be defended. The PNW can.

>we are in low-level civil war at this time

You aren't even close to that. You've got the level of left/right political violence most European countries have taken for granted in the post WW2 period without ever thinking about civil war.

youtu.be/PO0SLjQONyk
youtu.be/29A5KNffV6s
youtu.be/DtN4TPJL4Zo
youtu.be/Y13HEOoZG0Q
youtu.be/kPyx3dD4-A0
youtu.be/eCnzuVARVV8

Find Fed informant Covington in these videos? You'll see me in all of them

In fact, gee golly I don't think NWF has ever been seen by anyone at these rallies, but you'll see TWP in at least one.

Why is that?
archive.org/details/HaroldCovingtonPodcast_228

> ask legit questions about the prudence of trying to establish a right-wing white community in some of the most left-wing states on earth with far more non-white immigration than white birth
> get referred to a page full of podcasts
Christ, do you people not know what opml is?
And, what’s in these podcasts?
> HAC has a special all-music podcast featuring some his favorite tunes
Dear fucking God. I’d heard the NWF was a fed honeypot, but this is just too pathetic to be the FBI. You guys are real.

If you are going to rallies then you're a fed and an actor. Post screenshot of yourself in video or be confirmed for larp.

>Find Fed informant Covington in these videos? You'll see me in all of them
Protests and rallies accomplish nothing.

>In fact, gee golly I don't think NWF has ever been seen by anyone at these rallies, but you'll see TWP in at least one.
>Why is that?
The purpose of the NWF is to get racially aware Whites to move to the PNW. Not go to rallies. That's why the NWF isn't there.

>Membership doubled from 1 to 2
Achtually muh Covington is the only true way...

The C18 thing has been known about on the British far-left and far-right for nearly 2 decades now.