Black Panther fifth biggest opening of all time

Sup Forums why haven't you watched Black Panther yet? It's the fifth biggest obening of all time Sup Forums

WE
WUZ
KANGZ

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2018/feb/18/black-panther-sets-box-office-record
youtube.com/watch?v=BmUwCiBZJ3I&t=605s
youtube.com/watch?v=o64Fz-KW1Dk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I rarely go to the movies but I'll check it out when it comes to HBO.

>The only place black people can see a prosperous black society is in make fictitious universe.

US market is now pretty much irrelevant for the Hollywood jews, it only matters how it performs in china. And chinks hate niggers.

Everyone involved already made their money. That's how Hollywood works. They're not invested in a films financial success because they all already got paid. They basically pay each other to make slop.

>Everyone involved already made their money. That's how Hollywood works.

thats literally how everything works user

Not bad. Annoying that people have to politicize and attach more importance than there should be to what is just another capeshit movie. Have to hand it to the Jews in Hollywood, though, they've done a marvelous job of squeezing money from blacks and other useful idiots.

What was the advertising budget?

I'll check it out when I accidentally see it on TV at someone's house

According to comScore, 37% of moviegoers were African American.
The studio forecasts a four-day holiday weekend of $218m in the US and Canada, and a global debut of $361m. Though the film’s international footprint doesn’t include several of the largest markets – China, Russia, Japan – it still ranks among the top 15 global debuts ever.

theguardian.com/film/2018/feb/18/black-panther-sets-box-office-record

must have been high

I saw black panther trailer playing on some of the shittiest preroll/interstitial video ad placements on the days leading up to the premier. studio probably spent millions on shitty DSP traffic that was 90% fraudulent impressions in order to squeeze out maximum awareness for this film.

I'll do this just because I inevitably always watch things at least once. No way in hell I'll see this in a theater though.

Black Panther is an action hero movie released at a time of significant social tension, in order to increase that social tension.
it's every marketer's wet dream come true

>In the U.K./Ireland, “Black Panther” took in $24.8 million and is the second-highest opening for a Marvel title, behind only “Avengers: Age of Ultron.” It has already overtaken the entire run of “Justice League,” “Captain America,” “Thor” and “Iron Man” and broke the record for highest grossing February opening weekend of all time.

>Mexico was the third-largest market with $9.6 million, followed by Brazil with $9.4 million, Australia with $9.2 million, France with $7.7 million, Indonesia with $6.5 million and Germany with $6.2 million.

I don't watch capeshit movies. 15+ years ago people would have labeled you an autist for doing such a thing. I don't know what changed

I dont lnow user, i heard they liked planet of the apes

>With both Lionsgate's "Early Man" and PureFlix's "Samson" struggling in the low single digits
This week on "Niggers think they've achieved something"

The USA has a judaified negro-centric culture.

Evola wrote about this very thing.

they became profitable

Friend of mine downloaded it..watched it. Not bad but nothing special. It is a generic CGI shit show, like all comic book movies.

I'll watch it online once I can find a video quality better than a shaky cam.
>Paying actual real world currency to watch a movie once at a time and place not of your choosing
>Giving (((Them))) shekels
I seriously hope none of you do this.

>fifth place
>centric
this was just the right time to release the movie, by jumping on the fuck whitey bandwagon. black panther as a character has been around for 50 years and he's never had anything close to this scale.

In the theater watching it now. It’s swarming with niggers and their spawns. Movie hasn’t even started yet and they’re all fucking loud

Kek

I was always told that when in the USA, never go to the cinema when you have a large concentration of blacks cause they tend to hoot and holla, making the movie impossible to watch

Who gives a shit that all the niggers of the world finally paid for a movie?

Not only that, but they yell at the movie screen in reaction. It's fucking obnoxious.

this is true. It's like being forced to watch a movie with chimpanzees.

>literally modern blacksploitation

>truth hurts kek

They didn't tho. They are on welfare. Whitey paid.

>Disney earning boatloads of money on niggers
>mfw I'm a Disney shareholder

Black are highly susceptible to advertising

leave and ask for your money back, not sure why you thought that was a good idea

>Annoying that people have to politicize and attach more importance than there should be to what is just another capeshit movie.

The white villain is every chav stereotype rolled into one, plus the added insult that he's only successful in what he does due to stealing from KANGZ.

The white sidekick/ally is a CIA agent/ex fighter pilot that is so bumbling and incompetent that it beggars belief.

Yeah, definitely no politics there

I didn't know theaters accepted EBT cards.

I bet this is because they started accepting EBT cards for tickets for this movie

Thats why the white man pirates his movies
>Watching modern cinema in the comfort of your own home
>Dont have to deal with niggers and other shitskins
>Dont have to pay absurd prices for snacks
>Can pause/rewind if you have to piss or miss something
>Doesnt give (((Hollywood))) your money
Going to movie theaters is for suckers.

who's gonna have the balls to watch Black Panther and then walk out of it. Make sure to wear a trucker hat and mutton chops

>is in a make fictitious universe invented by Jews
Fixed for extra pathetic points

???

That's exactly right. I drive an extra 30 minutes out of the way to go to a theater that has white people because the black theater smells bad and parents let their kids run up and down the aisles when they get bored of the R-rated movie they shouldn't be watching to begin with.

I dont even need to watch the movie to know what its about
>Relatively same plot as some other Marvel movies over the last 10 years
>Same CGI as other Marvel movies over the last 10 years
>You could replace 'Black Panther' with literally any other Marvel movie and itd be almost the same
>BUT WAIT!
>THIS TIME THE MAIN CHARACTER
>IS BLACK!

Did I get it right? I havent watched a movie in over a year. And before that it had been like 5 years.

Wakanda is REAL

Wow great success. Disney will be very happy to pay all of the taxes they owe on all of those millions in profits.

I bet it wasn't that high. They really banked on social media advertising and word of mouth and damn it worked really, really well. The kikes in Hollywood know what they're doing.

I do that and I always go early in the morning at like a 9:30 showing cos that's when it's only seniors and early birds and the niggers are still asleep.

I don't watch movies anymore user. That shit's degenerate.

Why are whities so cucked that they watch this shit and pay money for it?

Voter registration at the theater. Uh oh.

I didn't know Cinemark accepted EBT.

This. Fuck Hollyjewwood, no more shekels from me ever again.

she's real too.

It wasn’t the largest opening of all time???
This is clearly ypipo systemic racism

>Boost Mobile
poorfag detected

kek. Financed by white tax payers. The ultimate shekel ponzi scheme. Even better than Bitcoin.

>Taxes
Disney will report a loss due to Hollywood accounting.

Everyone became autists.

das rite

I don’t think Sup Forums is going to win the next US election. That was a one time trick.

>That number
I smell something rotten.

A fast and furious movie? More popular than all that other shit? How?

It's shit, I don't need to pay $14 to know that

youtube.com/watch?v=BmUwCiBZJ3I&t=605s

I watched it, it was OK, there were a few major plot holes that were hard to ignore.
It wasn't anti white--I appreciated that.

if Sup Forums really wants to fuck with the system we could all go to the movie theatre and pay $10 bucks for "Early Man" kek.

The white CIA agent literally saves the day and the main villain of the movie is a poor black American from Oakland who wants to arm black people all over the world with hyper-advanced weapons to exterminate whites. The hero kills the villain to prevent white genocide while the CIA agent prevents the weapons from leaving the country.

What movie did you watch?

Where are these Basketball Americans getting all this money?

keked.

Whoa whoa user, this movie is racist against black people

They're getting it from taxcucks.

your pockets

>It wasn't anti white
>white people is inferior devils that we should rule with our superior everything

It was actually pretty good guys.

Normies love those movies here for some reason. I don't understand how either, everything past Tokyo Drift is the same shit over and over.

only rural and suburban retards didn't like Black Panther

>superhero movies in Anno Domini 2018

Because im not a fuckin nigger

I was told that the white people will clap at the beginning and the end but that for the rest of the movie they are respectful. And basically what you said about majority black audiences

What a phenomenon. So basically, any cam of this movie outside of the USA will be ok to watch (as my copy was) but you will never see a cam from an American theater.

Chances are the will be reacting to the scenes and fuck up his own release

HAHAAHHAAH would love for an American going to a cinema to record the reactions more than the movie, would probably donate to that dude just so I could get the experience AHHAHA

>not wanting pay as little to the jews as you have to

Catman, fake and gay

Have not paid to see a hollywood movie for over 15 years...In Brazil it is common for people to get the bootleg version...I have even seen a BOPE officer purchase a movie from a street vendor HAHAHAH

FBI stats show violent crime goes down when BP is showing.

Who the fuck keeps letting all the Sup Forumsirgins in here, anyone who tells you they'd unironically watch any of this jew hollywood shit is not from Sup Forums

This is just a projection that includes Monday. Which is retarded because Monday isn’t a real holiday not has it happened yet. Also they should just compare it to three day openings

> why haven't you watched Black Panther yet?
>It's the fifth biggest opening of all time

because I'm not three fifths of a man

I watch American releases, I actually like to see the and often point out to my wife the whilst we watch the movie...

The biggest horror fest was that Armie Hammer movie, call me by your name or some shit...that was the most horrifying shit I have seen in a decade:

Jew family, rich as fuck...dad brings a colleague from America over to France, identifies as jew...young son: 17, gets into a sexual experience with a 30+ man...at the end of the movie the jew dad basically explains that he brought the jew stud so his son could be fucked by the man he wishes he had the balls to fuck. Indicated to the son that knows the men of the house are gay...

Worst scene ever: kid fucks a peach, falls asleep...stud muffin older man turns the kid on by pretending he will eat the peach and his cream HHAHAHAHAH

I barfed in my mouth a little bit, my wife was revolted.

>shills so afraid of archivefag that they don't even include links anymore

Sometimes Sup Forums forgets like 75% of the "white" population in the USA are race traitor cucks.

Or maybe Hollywood washes money like fuck with fake ticket sales and fake SJW campaigns are the perfect occasion to wash money galore?

>capeshit makes money

Am I supposed to be surprised?

Niggers would just steal all the pens

>I was told that the white people will clap at the beginning and the end
That's a meme and doesn't really happen. At least not in any of the theaters I've ever been to.

>but you will never see a cam from an American theater
Because you will get arrested. Hollywood puts markers in the movies at certain points so they can tell which theater it was shown in. That's probably less of a problem in Brazil because police are probably more concerned about violent crime than some guy recording in a theater.

>Chances are the will be reacting to the scenes and fuck up his own release
Usually the better cams will have a dedicated audio stream recorded from headphone jacks used for the hearing impaired to avoid things like that. You'll see "TS" (short for telesync) in the filename for these.

>They are on welfare. Whitey paid
the movie theaters take EBT?

Nope. Why do you think all these companies keep doing all this sjw shit. Cause people buy it.

I'm going to see it next Friday with my girlfriend.

Why is this movie triggering Sup Forums so much? Who gives a fuck if blacks finally get a black superhero? I'd rather black kids look up to this, an idealized version of their culture vs the filth and degeneracy that their culture actually is.

youtube.com/watch?v=o64Fz-KW1Dk

Ill pirate it like i do every other movie because im sick of 14 dollar movie tickets. Im not paying more then the dvd of a movie to see it early. Im all for an ethnostate where you keep out invaders and keep your culture. Blacks tried that with liberia and were invaded by other blacks that ruined it.

Most hollywood releases that I have seen (cam) have a censored portion when those markets come up. I get tons or releases from Saudi Arabia, Korea and all kind of places, even Brazilian but I seldom see an american cam recording...interesting to say the least

As I understand, Hollywood releases movies abroad before they are shown in the USA?

Also hilarious shit: every single hollywood + china release has such blatant product placement, it is hilarious. The last orlando bloom movie has a drone operating side kick drink soy milk and at some point you see he is browsing the site for said soy milk company (SILK) and drinks that shit in the movie

Independence day 2 (fucking garbage) has the people in the movie drink that garbage on screen on 3 occasions. Don't know if this is shown on the american release of the movie

When ever I hear critics of the movie being shouted down as racist I automatically think that the movie is going to be a terrible piece of dog shit. Everything thing I heard about that movie was about race, and when that's the only thing it can stand on it's usually not worth the time it takes to watch. I'll download it eventually, but I'm in no rush, because my feeling is that I'll have to turn it off 15 minutes in just because of the cringe factor.