Post ugly halfbreeds. We will collect them and red pill white women of race mixing

Post ugly halfbreeds. We will collect them and red pill white women of race mixing.

Also 9000 million internets to the user who post studies about health and mix breeding.

These should be baggaged in a nice format that can be spread around to normies to make them affraid to mixbreed.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.phys.org/news/2015-03-isolated-boodies-repopulate-mainland.html
newsvote.bbc.co.uk/mpapps/pagetools/print/news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4101049.stm
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
genomebiology.com/content/10/12/r141
t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t
amazon.com/Race-John-R-Baker/dp/0936396040
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974
jstor.org/stable/4145377
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/019188699190057I
psyc.nott.ac.uk/research/vision/jwp/papers/pentonvoak1999.pdf
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/7/707.full.pdf]
eebweb.arizona.edu/Courses/Ecol406R_506R/Garcia-Moreno1996-Wolf.pdf]
cs.brown.edu/courses/cs143/2009/lecture13.pdf]
beheco.oxfordjournals.org/content/15/5/864.abstract
nature.com/hdy/journal/v83/n2/full/6885550a.html
majorityrights.com/images/uploads/spanish.indian.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Cmon guys i need to collect ugly halfbreeds. I'm already out of stock.

>not sure if 8 or 48 years old

This cannot be a homo sapien

>Not posting the original

Sad.

Bruhhhh

How come the shills are trying to push this anti american mixed race shit?

The forced amerimutt thing failed so it's this now?

Love that memory.

she's cute

Gross.

Really makes me think

Thanks user, that’s me :-)

The biggest problem with race mixing is outbreeding depression caused by the breakdown of coadapted gene complexes that have evolved over time in divergent populations. Hybrid vigor does occur, but only in the F1 generation. Hybrid breakdown or outbreeding depression begins to occur in subsequent generations.

In the following link, you'll read that when two populations of boodies (separated for only 10,000 years) were crossed, scientists feared that the offspring would be affected by the breakdown of coadapted gene complexes:
m.phys.org/news/2015-03-isolated-boodies-repopulate-mainland.html

In the next link, you'll read that when two subspecies of lions were crossed, it created retarded offspring:
newsvote.bbc.co.uk/mpapps/pagetools/print/news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4101049.stm

More links about race mixing:
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

Think I cherrypicked these? Search "coadapted gene complexes" on Google and see what you find.

PHAGGOT!

Cool, your grand kids will all date girls like this. You have no control over this.

Black Americans are a hybrid race of around 22% White ancestry
genomebiology.com/content/10/12/r141

This 22% ancestry is the cause of multiple negative health effects due to genetic incompatibility. Indeed, consistent with Haldane’s rule, unmixed Blacks from Africa and White Americans do not have the same rate of birth problems that hybrid American Blacks have: “In 2005, the mortality rate for black infants was 4.4 times higher than that of white infants… African women who come to the United States and have babies experience the same low rate of infant deaths as white American mothers.”
t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t (docs.google)

“Indiscriminate interbreeding between distinct forms, whether ‘species’ or markedly different races, is not generally beneficial. The defect may show in a change in the sex-ratio of the offspring, probably caused by the early abortion of members of one sex, generally the male in the case of mammals.”
amazon.com/Race-John-R-Baker/dp/0936396040

LTA4H, or “leukotriene A4 hydrolase” is found on chromosome 17. An allele of this gene increases the risk of heart attack (the #1 cause of death in America) in Blacks by more than 250%, but only 16% in Whites. The 30% of Whites with this allele have counteracting genes, while the 6% of Black Americans who obtained it through race mixing do not.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974

my god I just noticed he's playing without the king

The average rate of success for mixed race couples is around half that of same race couples, 0.127 compared to 0.213.
jstor.org/stable/4145377

There is evidence that the more similar the two people are, the happier their marriage tends to be.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/019188699190057I

One study showed that people tend to find their own face when morphed into the opposite sex most attractive, even when he/she doesn't know it's his own face, strongly suggesting that people typically prefer those who look like themselves, in other words their own racial/ethnic group.
psyc.nott.ac.uk/research/vision/jwp/papers/pentonvoak1999.pdf

Hybrid vigor (heterosis) does not seem to apply to humans as we are already very heterozygous, at 0.776 [mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/7/707.full.pdf] Compared to dogs for example at 0.401. [eebweb.arizona.edu/Courses/Ecol406R_506R/Garcia-Moreno1996-Wolf.pdf]

Those eyes are dead though. The Hapa stare.

these are just regular spraypainted amerimutts

Nope. My grand-kids will kill nigger faggots like you.

Although some argue that race mixing "averages out" traits and since average faces are considered more attractive [cs.brown.edu/courses/cs143/2009/lecture13.pdf] then mixed race offspring are more attractive.

However this is fallacious as it assumes we are designed for perfect symmetry, when in fact the magnitude of asymmetry is the correct measurement and this random component fulctuates, also called "fluctuating asymmetry" - so more honestly a lower level of asymmetry correlates with increased attractiveness, not symmetry.
beheco.oxfordjournals.org/content/15/5/864.abstract

But does increased heterozygosity cause lower asymmetry? A meta analysis of 118 datasets in 14 studies showed a very weak inverse correlation between the two, showing that increased heterozygosity has no beneficial effect on symmetry or asymmetry
nature.com/hdy/journal/v83/n2/full/6885550a.html

One study on the craniofacial morphology in White-Amerindian mixed race individuals found that over half of the 52 shape variables deviated from the mathematical average completely shattering the above argument.
majorityrights.com/images/uploads/spanish.indian.pdf

>lost kween and kang early
>still playing

Is this white privilege?

It's like their hair can't decide whether to be white or fucking nigger nappy.

This thread makes me sick.

But this is what we're dealing with. Muttery must stop. Hope more people get redpilled about these abominations.

Are most of these models even mutts or just Spaniards or are they Sargon tier mutt?

>soulless black eyes
>cute

Gamergirl only claims to be what 1/8 or 1/16 black?

And frankly I'm a little suspicious that she even has a drop of nigger blood. She goes by a fake name and doesn't disclose where she lives. If you believe her real name is actually Brittany Venti then you are a doofus.

He lost the game but not the nigging part he'll be around until the board rots or someone kicks him out

Again, retarded looking hair. Fucking weird eyebrows. Stupid as ear-rings and finger nails. Seriously not attractive, unless you're a nigger.

So, yeah, this proves that the average mongrel isn’t more attractive than the average person, contrary to what the shills in this thread may think. They just post those with high amounts of white ancestry with good bodies. The only attractive features of these people are their white features. Might as well just breed within your race rather than ruin something perfectly good

Same two bitches. Same gross hair and eyebrows.

>when you stop breaking the law for 5 minutes

same retarded looking hair.

Pretty sure he’s playing checkers

he is one already xd
I'm sorry *oon

The black pieces are set up like checkers ffs.

Underrated kek.
>but this is what we're dealing with.
>flag
Oh I bet you are dealing with it, Sven.

Leftists are trying to disprove the thesis by posting pictures of the most attractive half-breeds, thinking they are helping their case, but they are actually harming their case. The skin of the half-breeds is still dark, their hair is still nappy, and they still have a trashy look about them. They are obviously of lower IQ than a white, and they are objectively less attractive than if they were white.

Dilute your genes goy!

Notice that it's the white features that make them beautiful and it's the black features that make them ugly. Genes wasted.

I dislike nigs as much as the next guy, but he’s playing checkers with chess pieces.

Is that an elf?

I find gamergirl to be hot. Even if she actually has nigger blood (which I doubt) I'd like to fuck her.

why do n****s have the eyes so far apart? it is ralated to their wide nose?

Spotted the butthurt nigger posting the 0,00001% of actually decent looking mutts.
Mutts are disgusting. Face it you nigger.

Hot

a whole senpai of mixes and im sure you are uglier than beetlejuice egg

holy shit dude... your fucking gay/autistic ass fuck

anyone in this thread who wouldnt stick their ding-a-ling in this should prolly get some electro-shock

34% East African, according to DNA test results she shared. She's proud Wakandan Qween.

she'd look better if she didnt have such a shit haircut

I really don't know, it's broken whatever it us.

The only good looking ones have mainly white features and hair they just accidentally prove whites have the features the world considers attractive.

These are twins. Post these imaginary studies you are talking about regarding mixing races. Or you're just a psycho racist.

Would come on her forehead anyways.

>mutt wants to fuck other mutts

I guess it's natural

half of these aren’t even ugly lol but still look a lil weird

Post a pic of yourself, inbred retard.

>those hips
Holy shit.

Nope. Wasn't particularly pointing towards Sweden. Mudslimes tend not to mutt with whites because of honor culture, so we're pretty good. Meanwhile, in Canacuck.

Keep telling yourself that bird shit.

those are fraternal twins, so different eggs and sperms
Americans really are stupid

Shooped...