Hunter x Hunter - Naruto

This is really old news but,
Did Togashi inspire himself in Kishimoto's Sharingan to create the Scarlet Eyes? Or the other way around?
I could only find the Volume release dates not the chapter's dates in weekly shonen jump.

I just started watching Hunter X Hunter 2011.

i want the answer too...

>Think that scarlet eyes debuted in vol 11
>Dont know if what came first Hunter or Naruto
>I only watched the anime

Kill yourselves

Lurk more faggot

tell me the fucking chapter it debuted on then? the wikia said it was chapter 101, in the begging of the Phantom Troupe arc.
>inb4 read the manga

Kill yourself

He uses them against the fake phantom troup's member. Probably on the vol 3 or something like this.

*in

First time his eyes went red was Hunter Exam though.

that's after chapter 101, which is in volume 11

He used them in hunter exam you illiterate retard

the eyes aren't mentioned to be red in the manga, there's no color page for this chapter either.
chapter 18, volume 3, release date:November 4th, 1998

chapter 7

thank you and sorry.
i admit i was an idiot and forgot.
i'll never trust that wikia again.

>
What the fuck do you think that effect was for, braindamage?
They were shown in chapter 18, introduction was here

Kurapika was inspired by those creatures in Nausicaa.

This is embarrassing.

the concept of magic eye powers is far older than Naruto user

Fucking Hiei had the Jagan eye and that's almost a decade older. These kids...

I have no dog in this fight but all they do is reference scarlet eyes, they make no mention of special powers for it.

Naruto's sharingan is sclera and showed powers upon reveal.

Naruto dropped the concept of red super powered eyes first.

All HxH did was red eyes, which is very common in anime, infact the concept of red-super-powered eyes is as old as eyes.

Sharingan was truly invented during part ii.

Togashi and Kishimoto are pretty close friends who used to take time off their manga schedule to go drinking in the late 90s. I wouldn't be surprised if the idea for both of them came from a drunken brainstorming session.

Kakashi obviously always had the sharingan in waiting so it was probably a concept to begin with. However, I don't care who started it.

>Togashi and Kishimoto are pretty close friends who used to take time off their manga schedule to go drinking in the late 90s.
Naruto debut was in 99, october.

Kishimoto spent most of the late 90s doing manga while juggling other work. You just never really hear about what he was doing during that time period because most of his shit was rejected.