See this?

None of you or your like minded cowards with varying agendas will NEVER take this away from me. You can try, but there will NEVER be house to house mandatory confiscations, most cops will refuse to do it, and I'm not scared to die. I will take as many of anyone or whoever who tries to take my arms away.

PS the spic shooter CRUZ killed more whites than non whites, so how was he a "white nationalist"?

>dying to keep an expensive toy for adults
Fucking lol. Okay billy ray, you do that. Nothing of value will be lost either way.

SHALL

Nobody is coming to confiscate your guns. That will NEVER happen. Go outside an enjoy the sunlight.

>PS the spic shooter CRUZ killed more whites than non whites, so how was he a "white nationalist"?

Nobody died in that school, so he was just part of a government hoax like all the rest "mass shootings"

Note---- Somehow the whole world understands these huge "mass shooting massacres" are fake. Do you think immigrants would even come here if they thought their children would die in a school massacre?

the flooding in immigrants proves even the whole world is ignoring these fake shootings. Nice gun OP.

Wouldn't it be easier and more authentic to pump a kid full of pharma drugs and have him shoot up a school for real?

It's not about "toys". It's about my rights.

People die in all societies, even semi-free ones. Those who died had a right to live, but their culture and laws failed them. We can debate both all day, but it doesn't change the fact that humans are violent and nothing will change the will of a violent person to commit atrocities when they are determined to do it.

NOT

PASS

Nice gun grabbing flag, faggot

. . . more infringing legislation(?)

>humans are violent
Guns are better at killing than knives or fists.

>cheese grater handguard
You can keep it, homo.

>None ... will NEVER?
I think you meant none will ever. Or maybe you want your guns taken away. Learnt u hwo to unglish

Imagine being such a faggot that you use a meme flag and advocate stealing rights away from people so their gov't can do whatever they want.

At least you didn't own a "toy" right user?

only 315 or so people were killed with rifles in America in the year 2012. Think about that.

So why do they want them? Why did they not arrest this clown and charge him so he could not purchase a weapon - which is exactly what he did before the shooting.

No. Real victims families? Would be at least half of them conservative, and might rage on camera asking why the school didn't protect their child/

Real people ask questions and smell a rat. When you craft the (non) shooting event, the 'victims' families will all read from scripts, that you write, because they are all professional crisis actor you are paying, governmnet has unlimited budget (Sandy Hook, Pulse, this new non-shooting) and you can rely on them to sob, cry and shame the nation into banning guns, and you have the nationwide media platform to do it and craft your message against gun ownership. All appeals will be to emotion of course.

Plus on the odd chance somebody blows this scam wide open ten fifteen years from now, you committed no crime, no murder, because nobody died. The only 'crime' is lying to the people, which is governments job anyway.

Notice none of these morons calling for civilian disarmament are saying THEY are going to do it. They seem to think someone else will do it for them. LOL.

Come and take mine too

Please

This.

We are ruled by tyrants dressed as incompetent criminals. The jew must be gassed.

>tfw no guns

Some people have thousands of dollars worth of guns and theyre not going to give their shit up without a refund. Theres another reason it will never happen.

>tfw guns

>own several lower recievers legally even in NY

They can't stop me from building an AR in NY of all places if I so chose to, what the fuck could they do nationwide?

When you spend all your money on guns and dragon dildos :C

>iktf

He was a Jew. He wasn't even white.

>Without a refund.
My guns are priceless.

>Refund.

>Makes 500 functioning zip guns in basement waiting for the first big "gun buyback".

Lol a gun that will fire, is legally a gun.

Hey fag so what happened during Katrina? Cops literally went door to door and confiscated guns arguably when americans qctually needed them most. You all handed them over like good goys. No one fought back. You're full of shit. The 2nd amendment doesn't really exist. Tje gov will violate it whenever it sees fit and you can't amd won't stop them. Fucking sad

>liking hardblush

>toy for adults

What an absolute cuck willing to lay down to daddy gubmit so they can fuck you in the ass and with a meme flag no less.
Please kill your self

NO NO NO GIVE IT GIVE IT GIVE IT

you don't need confiscations. Once they are taxated and the price for a rifle raises to 50.000/100.000$, the black market will go around ~25.000$. Then a single bullet will be worth $50 on the market, and ~25 on the black market.

In less than 5 years, the country will experience scarcity. Using overtaxation it is possible to create scarcity of EVERYTHING you want: food , housing, weapons... whatever.

Nobody needs confiscation when we have macroeconomics. And you idiots will not even understand where the hit came from.

Why don’t you worry about your own country faggot

We've got to get the Jews out of here and back to Israel. They've always been anti-gun liberals, but they have been downright unbearable since the Florida school shooting, crying, demanding, insulting, and threatening in the media. The reason is that the school was 40% Jewish, and Jews feel entitled not to ever be killed by the criminals they bring in from the third world. That's only supposed to happen to the goyim. So when it happens, they expect whites to break their backs to protect the Jews. They need to go. They don't belong in America.

good thing about 40% of adults have stocked up 1000's of rounds each.

I could sell half my stock and still have 8K bullets while making a huge profit

so your argument is invalid

Awesome! I have several rifles and handguns. I have 10000 rounds of 5.56/.223, hundreds of round of 12 gauge, a couple thousand rounds of .40 & 9mm, and about 15000 round of .22lr (I have .22 pistol disease, I admit it). I'll make a fricking fortune!

Of course, there is no such law taxing firearms at that rate - except in your fascist tyranny fantasy world.

BTW - if you really are EU, what the fuck do you care about US gun laws?

Californian reporting in with dire warnings.
They will not take it. They will never take it. They will whittle it away until it is nothing but a husk of it's former self. Do not give them an inch. Do not compromise. Shall not be infringed, ever. If you give them ANYTHING, they will take everything.

Sexy

Nice fashion accessory you fucking faggot, I swear to god vaginas who accessorize their rifles like this are like bitches with their rhinestone iPhone cases and 60 odd pairs of heels

It's literally an optic, back up sights and a strap.

Totally UNNECCESARY right?

Oh, I think you ARE scared... VERY scared.

This means law enforcement is your enemy, user. Are you ready to take up arms agaisnt the law?

You're an idiot.

You can make bullets. Almost out of anything. Hell you can even make gunpowder.

When it oversteps it's boundaries and goes outside the law, yes.

If a cop on/off duty breaks into my home while I occupy it without a warrant, I can legally shoot them.

Wrong answer user. Every single cop on the streets right now doesn't give a flying fuck about your rights or the constitution. They are all unapologetically your fucking enemy and should be treated as such.

No he’s not.