Vatican Miracle Examiner

What wacky adventures will our saintly heroes get into this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

kisekichosakan.jp/character/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They already went all out in the first story. They're going to run out of miracles soon.

There were no miracles in the first arc. I want my money back.

Is Hitler's sperm not miraculous enough for you?

I was more surprised by cryogenic technologies being already available since Hitlers times.

German science is the best in the world, after all.

greatest anime of 2017 Tbh

God knows what I want and I hope he comes through.

What domesticity will they have today?

Is this even worth watching? What should I expect from it?

Bald dude is making the miracles come true and is a demon worshipper. Easiest mystery of my life.

Expect absolutely nothing and just watch it.

>not a single shota was molested
What a copout

Just watch it expecting Vatican Scooby Doo.

"Yes you're right" is the new "iiyo".

Okay but did they spike Roberto's food with something? Surely you don't go mad even if you find yourself face to face with the undecaying corpse of your father.

Okay but how does soviet bishonen factor into this?

>not a single shota was molested
There was shota domestic abuse though.

No shota abuse, but a high school boy gets gang-raped by old priests and is force fed drugs to stay silent.

Even if you don't like the first three episodes, it's worth it for episode 4.

I'm FBI

Does the FBI actually care to investigate the death of american people overseas?

yes

Why did they misspell "social"?

Seriously? Oh well, guess I learned something new today.

I think it's supposed to be Special Agent

It's a Sup Forums anime so they can't afford to type the word social without getting complaints.

Why come everyone in this show is male? There's been like three girls and most were grannies.

It's an anime about gay priests and half the screentime takes place in church and monasteries, what did you expect?

How did he make a tsunami?

>half
*a lot more than half

The guy just wrote a bunch of prophecies at random and whenever something happens he looks into the ones he already wrote to see if one would fit. Of course every once in a while he also writes a few he plans on making true by his own means.

>no sicily
>greece, crete and turkey are all together
>cyprus is part of some middle eastern countries
>most borders are completely made up
And Jairobi is probably where Sudan is.

I dig the painting theme this episode has.

>(((Goldman)))
Gee, I wonder who's behind this fake miracle.

yeah what was up with the sky this episode

I thought it was the drugs.

It's supposed to look like a painting. Like here

Here

And here (+ a couple other smaller times) but this last one is kinda cheating because it's from a cover.

>it's NTR episode

This is the hanged man losing his hand.

The whole episode felt pretty fucking surreal with the sky, fast pacing, angelic bishonens, snake gods, prophecies, and inner demons.
Something tells me we'll be seeing rape more often.

And he just happened to paint Roberto?

>implying that's roberto

Well that was a trippy start. Place your bets, where do we go from here?

>(((Goldman))) wants to get John confirmed as a miracle by getting some Vatican priests over, so he looks up the two famous Vatican Kiseki Chousakan and hypnotizes John with snake god magic to get the paintings and prophecies right
But that'd just be the next episode

I bet he is the bad guy

The whole thing is a publicity stunt for his book. And there's big oil involved somehow. Or the two are unconnected.

Roberto is his son, of course he'd paint his son. Goldman just wants to make sure he'll die because it'll make him look good. He probably think it's a coincidence that Roberto looks like the painting though.

Wait wait
I thought they were two different painters

I think I figured most of it out but sadly I don't foresee anything as great as Hitler's sperm.
Guess I'll just shoot in the dark and bet on blood diamonds just for the hell of it.

Not that user but is there anything indicating one or the other way? I don't remember any.

That John guy came one day after losing his memory, he's a painter, and somehow he drew a picture that looks exactly like Roberto. In Roberto's flashback the mother was urging his father to pack his things and get the hell out. And for some reason the view of his corpse makes Roberto feel sick.
What more do you need?

And maybe to sell the paintings

Fuck, this episode is like the first episode all over again, interesting visuals and themes with strange pacing, but this time I'm prepared for what will come.

But how can they upstage the frozen-Hitler-brainwashing-cult?

An anime about catholic priests has no right to be this good.

I personally suspect the painter might be the dad but I can't preclude a fake-out just yet. If one were to really grasp at straws it could just be a strong resemblance.

>father Julia

I can kinda feel the Nazis already.

No user, there can't be a nazi every arc.
This arc is for cannibal black voodoo people. For balance.

is he a trap(female)?

He must pray a lot to not have any kind of tan.

What is even going on at this point?
Does the guy have Malaria or what's his problem

Maybe his anti-malarials are causing him psychotic episodes.

Ah so that's it, thank you user. I thought two consecutive arcs with drugs would be too much. Yes malaria wouldn't be farfetched. I mean they did stand around for a pretty long time near a corpse buzzing with insects.

Amy Boness

So father Julian is finally the guy from the poster. Automatic villain territory?

I want to see them drunk.

I want to see them drunk at a gay orgy

Episode 5 made eyes water.
Episode 6 freaked me the fuck out. Tribal shit is freaky.

I can't believe that this thing has a dick.

SEKAI ICHIII

This was a good episode, got the heebie jeebies by the end like in the skeleton assassin episode. I was also a bit confused and curious about the picturesque sky near the church and its facilities but several already addressed that.
There was a lot of examining though.
What is that you want?
Depends on your raising. It seems from these threads and it other boards that people raised catholic (regardless if believer or not) and Fujoshis will enjoy it more than those who don't qualify for either category. Still, a lot of people have been regarding it similar to Samurai Flamenco, which means that they regarded exciting and fun, in a unexpected way. This one of those anime where the 3-episode-try doesn't cut it.
Wasn't that lil'Joseph?
See post below you but ignore the "gay" part. It's fujobait, but only bait (at least so far).
Nice catch, I didn't even notice the map.
You are not prepared.
Did you see him outside?
Malaria seems unlikely, but I wouldn't be surprised if you were right.
It's natural the most holiest would get front seat in the cover.

i recognize this posting style

Music towards the end was unsettling as fuck. Poor Roberto.

>161007531
It's not like anyone else in this threads so far quotes more than 2-3 posts in a single reply.

Do americans usually dress like this? Seems unlikely, but I've never been to USA.

>most holiest
please don't tell me that's based on the self-flagellation.

lmao

This show has really great music, too bad you can't take its usage seriously.

The vision that Roberto has where this guy offers him a hand in the library reminded me of his flashback of the "boarding school" in episode 1. It must be something related to his past I guess? Was it that same guy in the flashback?
Also who was that woman lying on the floor in blood?
I need answers damnit...

Just finished watching all the 6 episodes. This seems surprisingly pretty good, I liked the Nazi arc but instead of Greek god of duality I expected some Armanism occult as that would make more sense.
Also >Novus Ordo altar

Holy shit do you have autism.

I was basing it on the site's description, but google translate isn't exactly trustworthy and my knowledge of Japanese is laughable. I interpreted it as "A priest acknowledged as a saint".
>kisekichosakan.jp/character/
Click arrow to the left a couple of times to scroll to Father Julia:
>聖者のような司祭として尊敬を集める。
>Seija no yōna shisai to shite sonkei o atsumeru.
>Acknowledged as a priest like a saint.
Would you rather get the right answers now or wait until you watch it yourself? In retrospective I think this series would be better enjoyed if binge-watched.

No, this anime is boys only, faggot.

>tfw you realize they won't be able to top Hitler's sperm

>Also who was that woman lying on the floor in blood?
Well the most obvious answer would be his mother, killed or at least beaten by his father.

Do not let my autism trigger you. I suggest you re-watch Vaticanime to calm your fractious nature.

This mystery seems to easy
>Dude is just enacting his own prophecies
>Everyone is covering on the body (Just like everyone in the hospital was covering for Hitler's baby)

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Don't forget you have to fit Amy and her baby and the ominous big oil corporation into it too.

Love this show.

What if the reason the body isn't decaying is that the guy isn't actually dead?

>he has been pretending to be dead for 1.5 years

Maybe he's in a coma or has catalepsy and everyone is just covering it up by claiming he's dead?

If he's still alive, why his dick did not erected when a hot young priest touched his body

Not everyone is gay ;_;

>santa desu
This will never stop being funny