Boku no Hero Academia

Will he and All For One escape prison eventually?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13675940
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pneumothorax
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=60593592
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please, I can defeat this guy easily with a gun. He's no threat.

Go back to the home of heroes.

Best Birthday

Donatelo would never break the law

I like Mina

Himlko Toga is a hero!

Now make one for villains.

Who are the worst posters?

strawpoll.me/13675940

Nobody die in this shit, so yeah, probably.

>No all of the above option

Probably, horikoshi seems to not care about the integrity of the series in the face of money and integrity is the only thing stopping that from happening.

What, but I thought this guy was dead because ribs stabs his shit or something?

>no frogposters
They started of all this shit.

They'll break out muscular and that other caught villain too right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pneumothorax

How fast are you reading holy shit

All for one said something like he's done and now it's up to hand job brat to take on his role.

Hero killer dude is probably just a one time character, he was only there to fuel the other villans, now is rendered useless to the rest of the series.

All Might is so cute. I need more merch of his true form. I just want to hug this adorable man.

>How fast are you reading holy shit
I was speed watching.

He's most likely animeonly you sperg

So I watched the first season and it was absolute trash. One of the worst titles I ever watched.
It was so boring, annoying, dumb and filled with unlikable characters (most likeable ones were the villains) and I was keep hoping for it to get good at some point.
Can you tell me why is it popular? What exactly did you like about it? A loser who gets powers? Tons of stuff like that. Hero shit? Enough of that too. What, what made you like it so much?

The VA will still find a way to get AfO in Shigaraki, it's bound to happen

I'm honestly surprised he didn't die from an std

It didn't kill him, just made him unconscience at the scene. Everyone was just pissed because Deku, Zuko with Ice, and Leg Jets did too much damage to him and almost killed him.

If you don't like the characters don't bother honestly

>he took it

>Implying he won't die trying to kill the nemesis of his idol

That'd be a cool twist
Punished Donatello deserves a little redemption in the end, even if he dies.

I got the impression AfO felt his job was done and decided to sit back and enjoy the show. That and I dont see the VA getting into Tartarus without massively expanding its power.

How far has the anime come? I'm watchingf it on crunchyroll (i know right) and it's just finished with Stain, but i've seen clips on Jewtube that appear to be another attempt on the rescue lesson that they couldn't get into

Is crunchyroll slow or is it just scenes I forgot?

But this is Leonardo that caught Raph's edgyness.

OVAs

That's the OVAs
They're okay, but not as good as the rest of the show, you don't have to watch them

He as a mentor doesn't have anymore work to do, I was talking about his quirk.
Pic related clearly implies that he wants to pass on his stock to Shigaraki

Mmmmh, nice and flat, like two soggy textbooks. Just how i like it.

>inb4 Deku turns Stain back into a hero

It wasn't a bait, I'm generally confused how this shit gathered a fan base.

We should be able to pick three options. And Kendoufags/Togafags should just be one option. They're identical, aside from one side's waifu actually being relevant.

It's ok for you to not like things and it's ok for other people to like the things you don't like.

Here's a business Jiro for you.

Aaaaaaaaaand save.

Why ? You clearly don't like it and it's not by saying that it's shit to people who obviously enjoy it that you'll get an answer

I mean if you want a serious answer it is because people like the characters and the first season of the anime has shit pacing. The manga has mostly avoided the pitfalls that shonen usually have, so far.

I want to ____ Jiro

cuck

Can shiggy even handle being transfered all the stockpiled quirks? AfO by itself I can buy him handling that but the huge collection seems like way too much.

Can you inform me on the best titles you ever watched?

>no frogposter
You almost got me frogfag

If you don't like after a season don't bother watching anymore or coming here again.
Different taste and that's it.

>leaving out momo
why tho

>kendofags and togafags are the same
Nigga what? Are you the retarded "token" fag? Keep your autism to yourself if it isn't funny

>internship at Midnight's
Better than being a fake hero sellout.

I'm about to say two things that'll BLOW YOUR MIND.

1) People have free will and there's always a possibility that someone might like something that you don't like.

2) Just a useful little piece of advice: if you don't like a series, it's probably not the best idea to go straight to a thread devoted to that series and expect people to just roll over and agree with you.

Anyone got anymore Dekuraka? I need to build my folder.

>Can you tell me why is it popular?
It's fun.
Also
>Unlikeable characters
Wot m8?

So user said that we will have like only 10 het doujins. What do you want to see on those? I mean there is an alarming lack of good hey doujins
>more bakumom
>more mandalay
>more momoxkendou
>more jirou
>some vanilla

You know it in your heart that half will have genderbent boys anyway.

>have one of the best on offensive quirk
>get retarded for using it
Is there anything more sad than pikachuman?

Sugarman.

what am I looking at here?

He can just discharge electricity, not control it
All he can do is build up his resistance and ask for support items
Each of Todoroki's side on their own would already be vastly superior

sadrock

How big is your folder already?

a cute

It's pretty small. I just got into the series last week, finished the first season already. In the middle of season 2.

>BnHA - 107 doujins
>red = more popular amongst the girl circles (i.e. fujos)
Any FitGum x Kiri?

He's not that good.

Lesbian Bakugou

I want Todomom /ss/ and Ochako NTR.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=60593592

I want some cute sharkteeth
But not using her quirk desu

I'd be surprised, a full doujinshi is time consuming.

>Omedetou bgqt!

Coming right up boss

Reminder that Deku is beautiful

Nice of the jailers to preserve his iconic look with the bandages.

Kendou/Togafags in a Nutshell

>MAI WAIFU IS GONNA JOIN 1-A!!!
"Once the traitor’s revealed, Kendou’s gonna join 1-A for sure!"
"Once she gets redeemed, Toga’s gonna join 1-A for sure!"
>MAI WAIFU IS SOOOOOOOO UNDERRATED!!!
"Kendou has a 5/5 intelligence stat AND she’d be the strongest girl in all of 1-A and 1-B if she just had giant brass knuckles!"
"Toga is totally stronger than most professional heroes! She absolutely curbstomped and incapacitated Rock Lock and Aizawa one-on-one, without any help whatsoever from Twice or clones or simply catching them off guard or anything!"
>MAI WAIFU WORKS SO WELL WITH BAKUGOU!!!
"Kendou hits Monoma to keep him in check. Mitsuki hits Bakugou to keep him in check. That MUST mean Kendou is Bakugou’s future wife!"
"Bakugo and Toga are just so aesthetically pleasing together!"

>Just a useful little piece of advice: if you don't like a series, it's probably not the best idea to go straight to a thread devoted to that series and expect people to just roll over and agree with you.
But he wants an answer where else could he go to ask about it other than the thread you dumb fuck? do you want him to de-railed another one of the 20 thousand generals Sup Forums now has?

Think of an overwhelmingly powerful quirk.

Then come up with a crippling flaw that almost completely undermines it.

The power to stop time.

But it strains your heart while you use it.

>Time stop
It stops for the user as well

Now do Bakugou/Ochakofags

Shapeshifting into anyone you want.

As long as you're touching them.

FINGERBANG
By miming a gunshot gesture with your hand(s), you can actually fire a small blast of compressed air (with the same dimensions, stopping power, and penetrative power as a heavy sniper rifle round) from your fingertips. However, you can only use it while shouting gun noises at the top of your lungs. You MUST shout "BANG" or "BAM" or "RATATATATATATATATA" as loudly as possible in order to use it. There's no way to look cool while doing it.

>no way to look cool while doing it

You don't need to breathe at all.

Oxygen hurts you.

I want Endeavor and Todomom vanilla in a missionary position for the sole reason of pleasure.

Or he's just waiting to heal in prison so he can pass along all for one to shigraki and use it take over his body, masquerading as the real shigraki in a new, healthy and undamaged body

okay Rolo

As a kendofag i know that she is irrelevant and she will never join the main cast so i have never claimed shit like that, and the nuclear palms stuff is a joke because that pairing will never happen, so i call bullshit.
g8 b8 m8, but try harder next time.

>"Bakugo and Toga are just so aesthetically pleasing together!"
Not wrong at all

>There's no way to look cool while doing it.

Better yet, what will be the final boss's Quirk?

I love these samefags

Is this imply the frog has a crush on autistic sensei? Well it would make sense since he saved her life during the first contact with the VA.

Relevancy is what makes us more hateable and stronger, suck it.

Manual Mutation

Can enter a state of metamorphosis during which you can alter your body in any way you like, provided you completely understand the alterations down to the cellular level.
The metamorphosis takes several days during which you are completely vulnerable and alterations that differ too much from your original shape cause a maddening sense of body dysphoria over time.

To power to fully control people and convince them of wathever you want
But only while they are fucking you in the ass

Im fairly certain your going to be one of the most fear people out there considering youve got a rapid fire sniper rifle in your hands.