Jesus, Criminal Refugees, Charcoal Burners, No black people... has there ever been a more redpilled game?

Jesus, Criminal Refugees, Charcoal Burners, No black people... has there ever been a more redpilled game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y80jiJvr8HA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

I cant stop playing it, it has a few bugs but its worth

Gameplay on this is shit though

Just because you're not bouncing off the walls like a fucking anime character doesn't make it bad.

>a few bugs
It’s a shitty game you defend because it’s propaganda aligns with your personal opinions. Literally no different than leftists who do the same thing

gets better with time
its "open world" but punishes you for nigger behavior
> jewing merchants on prices
> stealing
> killing
> having dirty clothes
act like a nigger in this game, you'll have a bad time

You can still be a godless degenerate in it if you please, even if playing dishonorably makes some of the game harder.

love that game lets discuss it

>kangdom cum

I think I'm good with Vermintide 2.

I also love how every woman in it is a bar wench.

Let’s discuss the broken game mechanics and severely flawed AI.

Its actually pretty damn good, and yeah it has a ton of bugs but nothing game breaking, or a previous save wont save, no one is forcing you to play it you little bitch

Can you really be good without the option to be bad?

Love this game, best non strategy game I have played in a long time.

I'm about 12 hours in, and I've only encountered minor bugs here and there. The story is so good though, it's barely even bothered me.

True AAA-experience from indie team.

>Let’s discuss the broken game mechanics and severely flawed AI.
please be more specific. You just described every game released in the last 5 years

The game is good and is historically fitting. That being said it has a lot of bugs, poor terrain navigation, a combat system that doesn't always to input, and a save system that, when mixed with the other mechanics of the game, makes it unbearable. if you download the no-Schnapps save mode it's actually quite nice.
I got that Burgher swagger with my fancy hat and 1000 gold clothing. Be jealous knackers.

I'm playing. Legit best thing that's come out in a while. It's nice playing a game that hasn't been ruined by pc culture. Or cunts selling shit just to turn a profit. They made the game they wanted to make without the bs and its fucking good.

>he save scums

First of all yess there are some bugs
but in my playthrough (on laptop) there was only one that ruined a quest.
its really story driven, what i like in a open world rpg. The world is realistic scaled so towns are towns and not just 4 houses with quest givers or traders in them. Shooting bows is great lock picking is totall bs (most realistical in Elex pic related)

you can tell they really put a lot of work into it, Im really wondering if they are going to make another game, and if they do I hope its even better and they dont get lazy

lol, scrub

are you the Sup Forums naab spamming threads about how he is too stupid to know what wep to use against certain types of armor?

So every modern game that can be patched post release.

I see you niggers haven't fought and killed Runt yet. Come back to me when you do and tell me how balanced the game is right now.

Agreed.

Yes modern games suck ass since normie trash with no standards on their consoles became the priority for big corporate developers.

How is Elex? Have Pirahna Bytes redeemed themselves after Risen 2 & 3? Does it live up to Gothic?

I fought and killed him what if it?

Rabbi spotted.

Did you use a bow or your sword? Fighting him in melee is beyond bullshit.

>Criminal Refugees
elaborate

[SPOILER]
The village you're in get sacked and the people of Skalitz are refugees in another Lord's town and they beg and turn to crime.
[END SPOILER]

It makes me so fucking mad that fascists are actually popular enough for this to be one of the biggest games of the year. i honestly wish i wasn't into gaming because this community is so embarrassing. Because of you racists i have to hide my favorite hobby from all of my friends.

So was there any truth to the one black dude in Gladiator?

Gotta practice and train man. I'm almost at the point where I can reliably fight 3 Cumun Cunts and win with a sword and shield. Just practice, watch the AI and adapt.

You cant hack your way through this game.

the only thing I don't like is how animals drop fucking 150+ meat, you can make 2K by killing 5 deers

also the hidden chests are too op, but you dont have to grab none of these things

As long as M&B is not out, this stay the best medieval game ever done.

What do you expect from big RPG?

Kek, I'm a console gamer. Last pc game i played was starcraft 1. If RTS ever makes a comeback i may into PC gaming again.

Oh, what should make you mad is that there are so many racists now we're about to have race war now, kike.

the people who made the game sold their company to thq the day after the release of the game

was elex any good? I pirated but never played it

I don't think so.

It will never come out.

youtube.com/watch?v=y80jiJvr8HA

bros, should I buy it on steam or pirate it ?

Sword mate. He wasnt that hard. I put my perks where they counted and practised the fuck out of combos and shit. Git gud.

will buy when it's $10 on steam

25 years gaming, 15 hours in and its in my top 5 of all time. no bs, just truth.

I did practice, but the battle has to be done perfectly. I can get him down to about 1/5th of his life with a sword before the mistakes here and there eat away my help. His stamina really fucks you for any missed evade or parry. Even then it took an incredibly long time to just get him to 1/5th.
Alternatively you can hit him in the head 4 times with your bow while running around it it drops him fine. I am all for a tough fight, but that's a bit much for something that's not the final boss.

BE A GOOD FUCKING CHRISTIAN AND BUY IT ON STEAM

Only got about 2 hours into ELEX before I stopped but if you like slow clunky souls-like combat systems you would probably like it. It suffers from the same issues as The Surge or Lords of The Fallen, personally couldn't bring myself to finish those either.

its worth the buy for sure

so , every AAA title?

Buy it, support the company you kike.

The animal AI is trash and there is a bug that turns roe deer meat into cooked livers which is basically money hacks.

This on many levels. I ditched my sword and shield and went straight for the longsword and heavy armour. And spent a fucking shit ton of time practicing in the arena in rattay

It's a fun game but it has too many bugs right now for me to recommend buying it. I've already had two instances where I had to reload a save: once when the game softlocked in a loading loop, and another when the game flat out crashed to desktop. This coupled with the game's save system makes me not recommend buying it until they fix these bugs.

damn it's that good?

It's very accurate to real life!!!

Darksouls had a much steeper learning curve than this.

your delusional and please do not start a race war, there is no chance whites will win it if it happens.

Depends if you like RPGs.

>this game is popular because sword fags.

why hasnt anyone else pandered to them?

Nigga runt didn't even get me to 75% health and I'm not even good at parrying

No. THQ bought the game's publisher Deep Silver. Warhorse was never owned by Deep Silver.

Buy it support the based developer.

Bullshit. I am a huge Dark Souls and Bloodborne fan and, with the bugs and clunky mechanic system, this has a steeper curve. It's for the wrong reasons though.

clunky combat system*

Just play Skyrim or Oblivion if you want some truly redpilled Medieval-esque RPG game, not this bug-ridden pre-Alpha garbage.

Personally, I don't play games for the gameplay. I play mostly RPGs and I play for the story and the immersion. I don't really mind bugs unless it breaks the game, I'm aware it's just a piece of entertainment, I'm not a fucking autist.

Have been playing this game for 5 days straight now. Only taking brakes to masturbate. Drinking red bull until my heart starts to beat really fast. Living the life man. Collecting my 2000$ welfare check tomorrow

Prices should drop as you sell meat to towns. Supply versus demand. If you flood the market with meat, it'll be worth less meaning your return will be less.

Sounds like the in-game economics wasn't very well thought out.

pirate it,play a few hours and if you like it buy it.

thats what I do for every game

true the combat is broken, except for bows. Bows are really fun getting headshots. The horses are amazing even though I have had funny moments getting launched into space or stuck inside a river bank

>Have Pirahna Bytes redeemed themselves
Yess they have its a really good game like a modern gothic in a bigger scale.
its kinda clunky but that wasn't a problem for me with gothic either.

I love this guy.

Buy it, dont be a nigger

Lol. Wtf does that mean?

I don't understand why the bow removes the dot cursor. Unarmed and melee has it, but the bow, nope. I've trained my eye to know the center of the screen, but if want's me to do that it should just remove it for all but unarmed (for item interaction).

is it an rpg?

I don't know, but I'm tired of the game crashing every 10 min . I modded the game to get unlimited saves because it got annoying quickly

Is the save system going to change perhaps? Potions for saving seems pretty stupid. And how bad are the bugs/performance? Does the game have any DLC planned? Does it help alleviate the painful wait for Bannerlord? Probably going to wait out a few patches.

The preorder chests make me feel like I cheated. The armor is some of the best in the game and high as fuck charisma. And the short sword you get is absolutely overpowered as fuck I can oneshot anyone not in heavy plate with a good stab.

>M&B
>Good

I was not aware you simulation fags were so fucking deprived you actively like hot PS1 garbage like Mount & Blade

I can never land a shot with a bow. But then I dont really use it either.

It seems the studio head is a Burzum fan

Never mind I looked it up
>it is a profession

>your delusional and please do not start a race war

Why?

>there is no chance whites will win it if it happens.

Oh you're right. We just have the world's best military hardware we'll never win.

Go suck off your Jew wife, nigger kike.

Bought for PC and Xbox One.
Do your part in supporting Red Pilled games, movies and companies.
The best way to fight the scourge of SJW Globalist Marxist faggotry is to use our combined purchasing power.

Coincidentally the game is amazing and really makes me sad that I don't have any historical context as to what my family was doing during that time period.

Woah nigger, calm down. M&B is fun and so was M&B Warlords. And if fulks like M&B Look into Freeman Guerilla Warfare. It's modern, slavic M&B. Still very early though.

I really dislike it. Risen 3 felt better than that pile of shit.

> PS1 garbage like Mount & Blade
That's why we have Warband

>I don't understand why the bow removes the dot cursor. Unarmed and melee has it

Because you have no way of knowing where your shot is actually going to land with a bow. But when you're standing close to someone, you can point at where you're going to strike them.

im like 30 hours into it
the only bug i had was that once i couldnt ride my horse i would just stand there
i reloaded the save and everything was fine
all of you saying this are either shitposting or wilfully forgetting the amount of bugs that AAA rpgs like witcher 3 and skyrim also had

If you don't mod the game for saves it will piss you off. I once fell in a bottomless pit (because of a bug) and it wasted 15 min of games. Save potions are very rare and you only save automatically once you finish a quest or if you sleep

Buy it. Play like a Christian and flog the sinners.

I chalk it up to console controller games ruining a good keyboard mouse combat. Much like dark souls which sucks as well.