This is John Coltrane. In honor of Black History Month, say something nice about him

This is John Coltrane. In honor of Black History Month, say something nice about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qWG2dsXV5HI
youtube.com/watch?v=EFzLLoBOlCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he is nigger

He's well dressed for a negro.

He could handle his heroin.

Saint John Coltrane, bless his soul

hehe heheh eheh

He could play an instrument a white man invented. Good for him.

Maybe post some of his music?

"John". How dare he appropriate another cultures name

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpZHUVjQydI

Excellent inflection, really like the ballads.

Highly curious to know what spook handler gave him Giant Steps fractal and what it all means tho.

This was back in postwar period where media allowed black people to be Christian and wear collared shirts and such.

he did a good job blowing a pole

> say something nice about him.
I'll assume he didn't steal that particular sax

Yeah. I used to live down the road from one of those oldskool type black guys. He was pretty based.

This is his brilliant rendition of My Favorite Things. I love how the movement progresses from somber to bright and back and fro.

youtube.com/watch?v=qWG2dsXV5HI

I enjoy rude and dark humour, but I generally try not to get all riled up with black people hate, because really it's all these Satanist spooks trying to ruin everything decent in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFzLLoBOlCA

checked trudat

uhh, he wasn't a sandnigger or a communist...

oh we was born in North Carolina, that's a pretty based state

He was a musical genius and an incredible saxophonist. Probably one of the smartest black guys ever living. He was also a drug addict and musical geniuses are not enough to build a robust civilisation.

Best Jazz musician ever, imo.

Good music
Why can't they be like this.
They have been manipulated by the Jews baka

music was unironically the thing that stopped me from going full blackpill while refusing to get off the /pol and /pol -like parts of the net.

If you have the context of other times and places, you realize how insidiously destructive our modern time is.

Absolutely transcendent musical force. Genius plus dedication. The world is lucky he was here and left behind so much greatness.

A great musician who promoted spirituality in a materialistic and vice-ridden industry. A decent human being.

He really knew how to blow.

Aisha is one of the greatest songs of all time. Leave Coltrane alone.

This, a filthy fucking piece of shit nigger.

coltrane? more like coal train

because he's a miner

He probably could play the shit out of that sax

taken way too soon

One of my hero’s.

He was wise enough to like Hank Williams.

Charlie Parker is better.