How the FUCK do they keep getting away with it?

How the FUCK do they keep getting away with it?

I don't think they have. KyoAni hasn't had anything remotely successful since Free, so at the very least nips have caught on to their recycled animation style.

>Recycled animation

Bullshit

You missed the keyword: style. Indicative of KyoAni's manner of doing their adaptations. Which has had few outliers from the norm - with Free being the most extreme exception to their recycled CGDCT formula.

But seeing as you have already established you are willfully ignorant - fan boy more than likely - a discussion on the topic at hand is beyond your ability to seperate feeling and emotion from fact. I pity you.

are you shit talking about mai waifu? Sento is unique, one of the only miracle of the universe

Dumb roastie

>muh zoom on the eye
>muh hair motion
>muh zoom on where the face shows emotion
>muh camera focus

kyoanus is trash

You sound like you have autism. Also, their last CGDCT was in 2011.

She looks more like Saber than she does Sento.

>muh laymens terms

Character design and animation are two different things, and it's a meme that their characters always look the same. A meme created and perpetuated by people who have never seen their shows, i.e. the vast majority of Western viewers. And who also don't have functioning brains.

>their recycled CGDCT formula.
Which doesn't actually exist. Another dank meme.

>their last CGDCT was in 2011.
I wouldn't know. The only watchable series from KyoAni came out in 2003 which was spoon fed to them.

>You sound like you have autism
The voice you are reading my text in is your own voice.

>everything is a meme
Interesting point. I'll make sure to give that one extra consideration.

>leg shots for every 2 minutes to save budget

Everything really is a meme nowadays, especially in the anime community.

>I wouldn't know
So you're autistic and an ignorant meme spouter? Good to know.

Something does not necessarily exist to save on animation just because it has the effect of saving on animation, and saving on animation is a part of any production.

Fumoffu wasn't even as funny as the first season, and it isn't much different from Nichijou, Chuunibyou, or the Key shows. Fumoffu/Amagifags are posturing hipsters

Still better than then tones of statics and endless dialogs where only lips are moving like in your average studio's anime.

You already established your voice is autistic in nature no need to try to project your insecurities on to me while trying to save face on an anonymous internet forum - let's move on and try to stay on topic. Also, a watchable series would imply completion and does not imply picking up a series out of curiosity which I have and could easily be guessed by the mentions of Free.

I merely stated it was watchable as in a series that can be finished.

That's how KyoAni should do it.
They're being needlessly pretentious when they take advantage of the medium. All their productions are animation bait that doesn't help the viewer with what's going on via dialogue.

Give up already, you lost.

>animation bait
Have we hit rock bottom yet or does the ride never end?

Id rather look at static faces than stubby legs and floor for a quarter part of the episode

is this fucking out yet?

>muh over-expressing hand gestures

Koizumi hand gesture meme will never die in Kyoani

Soo u're saying they're bad... because their animation's too good. You need some help dude.

What is the left from again?

Only quarter? Why not half, exaggeration-kun?

>zoom in to obscure 90% of the frame
>more blur than a PS4 game
>after effects out the ass for sparkles and bubbles
>pointless lenses flare
>leg shots to avoid animating anything difficult
>hand shots will limited animation in their stock portfolio of hand gestures
>eye shots because we're DEEP like Kubo THE HEART Tite
>spinning blurry rooms
>top of the head shot to avoid animating anything difficult
>traced backgrounds slathered in grease

Yep. Kyoani show.

>leg shots to avoid animating anything difficult
>top of the head shot to avoid animating anything difficult
Again something is not necessarily done to save on animation just because it has the effect of saving on animation, and saving on animation is a fact of life for every anime production.

It's utterly laughable to accuse Kyoani of avoiding difficult animation. You've obviously not seen any of their stuff, like everyone else.

Pretty sure she just has some mental issues, no need to reply

>something done to save animation budget isn't done to save animation budget
Good job there.

I said:
>something is not necessarily done to save on animation just because it has the effect of saving on animation

Yes, you contradicted yourself. Good job.

There was no contradiction. Are you lying or can you not read?

Do you have comprehension issues?

You both are illiterate. As expected of kyoani.

Try spend more than 0.5 sec to read that sentence.

>mentally crippled person is a kyoanihater
erry time

How did I show myself to be illiterate?

Try spending more than 0.5 sec learning how to write.

By contradicting yourself blatantly and being dumb enough to not realize you contradicted yourself. But then again all kyoanilovers are retarded as shows.

Y'all can't even say anything beyond "b-b-but leg shots done for saving animation isn't done for saving animation" without handling any other criticism of your shit tier studio.

You're not as bad as Toei shills but that's just because they're mexican.

There was no contradiction, and hating Kyoani is a meme and you've never watched anything they've made.

You fucked up mate, just stop posting instead of making yourself look even more retarded.

Negaive effect of In-house animators.
Severe same faces illness.

Meme. You have not watched their shows.

>You have not watched their shows.
Oh shut up, son. Go put Hyouka, K-on, & Tamako on the same screen and no one can tell they are from different series.

They saddest thing is Hyouka & K-On are from different source material, but look the same anyway.
No respect for author design whatsoever.

You mean constantly pulling out best girls?

Still a meme and will always remain a meme.

Almost nobody in the West watches Kyoani. K-On traumatized people so badly.

Even the most basic newfag could tell those shows apart. You just have cartoon facial blindness

Wait, is this finally fucking out?

You wish

The fuck? Hyouka does not look like K-On.