Will Violet Evergarden be kino of our generation?

Will Violet Evergarden be kino of our generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EKRSIs_FIOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That city looks really good.

looks vapid and pretentious

Like your post.

GodAni does it again

Not just our generation, but future generations to come as well

truKino
youtube.com/watch?v=EKRSIs_FIOg

Instagram filters are not kino.

Looks very average.

Cool, but irrelevant post.

It looks like it's aimed at women. No male appeal at all, especially not otaku appeal. It'll probably be a huge hit with MAL and Reddit but hopefully Sup Forums will question it.

Kino was Kino before kino was even a thing.

Though this new adaptation does look horribly uninspired.

>no male appeal
>main character is a cute girl

Talking about gay males maybe

Is this the new Kyoukai no Kanata

Maybe

If you mean shit like Kino, then yes.

NETFLIX

>no otaku appeal
>bad thing

FANSUBS

>pirate it
>Crunchyroll gets fucked either way
I like it.

It's going to be shit

What makes you think so?

Ignoring cinematography, alignment and other shit, the colour palette is almost classic Kyoani. Yes, the colour is a bit stronger than Kara no Kyoukai, but it's softer than AmagiBuri. I personally like it. That landscape shot is quite warm and it evokes nostalgic feelings, as well.
Haven't followed the news, is it a Netflix exclusive or something? God damn it, why do the americans have to lay their hands on everything?
It's a KyoAni anime, they always get fansubs. And I'll be using them, too. KyoAni deserves better.

Made in Abyss is looking better and nobody is making a big fuss about it.

Because KyoAni doesn't have competent writers or directors on staff to make it not shit

Aiming anime at trendy tourists instead of the people who care about it the most is definitely not a good thing

Nah. Boring.
The story itself is shit.

The Michael Bay of Anime indeed.
Good luck to jerking over those repetitive pretentious shots, Kyoaniggers.

I think you mean Kyoukai no Kanata.

Oh fuck; yes, that's what I meant. I was thinking about Kara no Kyoukai and I accidentally typed it instead of Kyoukai no Kanata.

More like Made in a shit

The scene in the first episode where they arrive at the town and the song playing in the background slowly grows louder as the city is shown from a distance actually gave me a boner. My whole body was covered in (good) chills, too. Just from the visuals and the audio alone.

Specially the CGI monsters, right?

I don't give two shits if it's good for them financially, it's good for me

isn't this that netflix exclusive?

Yes, crunchyroll on suicide watch because they got outbid

Story sounds pretty bad, but it looks really impressive. Don't really like the character designs though. I'm not expecting anything good but I'd like to be surprised.