Flat earth

The image of a disc with water falling off is psyop propaganda to throw off the scent.

The uncomfortable possible reality is that we live on a infinite plane where the sun carved a pool of water from ice. You dont fall off the edge, the image of a disc is propaganda.

Anywhere you go south, you reach the southpole -- because its a sun-carved ice ring that surrounds us on a flat plane.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hAgJgGRIGDw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Icewall of Antarctica

youtube.com/watch?v=hAgJgGRIGDw

Try flying from California to Japan and see what happens you retard.

Smells like bullshit in this thread.

Have you flown from California to Japan?

Is it so shameful to say I don't know if it's flat or round?

flight paths for jets and ocean shipping disprove flat earth

Fuck off shareblue

There is no point arguing with idiots.
When one of you morons can explain magnetic variation under your flat earth stupidity I will listen. Until then go back to /x.

this would be so cool

Those could just be forgery

Explain this

You fuck off. Actually argue his fucking point. Don’t just call him a shill.

How are the constellations in the Southern hemisphere different than the ones in the North?

you are saying every shipping company and sea captain on the planet is in on the lie?

We're hanging off of an icey pool inside of a giant cavern system.

The stars are actually much closer to earth than we think

Never feed shareblue shills. Call them out and watch them scatter.

There are thousands of people doing it right now, just check out flight radar.

I've done it a few times from Seattle.

The lot of them haven't been to Antarctica. They would be extremely easy to lie to

You realize how easily internet flight paths can be faked right?

Are you stupid? If the earth was flat the time it takes to get from China to the US west coast by ship would be tippled the reported time. You are telling me they are all lying?

why all this shilling of Flat Earth?

I dont give a fuck about this topic, anyone else feel the same?

You cared enough to post, shill

No, they can't be. These airlines fly those routes everyday. People buy tickets and get on those flights, every day. Are you saying they are all shills?

i so don't care about things that i literally believe this shit because I find it "cool" and thats enough for me

This changed my belief forever. Scientists can't keep getting away with the heresy that is the round earth.

not a shill lol, just fucking flat earth or not, who gives a fuck honestly, in what way does this affect ones life?

Not saying the earth is flat. But there are fishy things regarding our official information regarding space

NASA admits we are unable to pass the van allen belts today

Those intense layers of radiation between here and the moon

Yet we did so in the 60s?

And never went back.

Last civilians, non nasa employees to go up to space exploded before they could get there

Nasa also admits to an incredible amount of images of earth being composite i.e.photoshopped. a quick google search of 'satellites in space' affirms this. Which is another thing.

Officially there are over 5000 satellites orbiting earth. Where are the photos and videos to confirm this?

If the earth was rotating and orbiting the sun for hundreds of thousands of miles per hour and the sun itself is moving at millions of miles per hour.... And its been this way for billions of years Why do we see the same exact constellations over and over again

That space jump guy... Went above earth. Very high. Where the earths spin should be noticeable both visibly and physically. He stayed up there for hours. Then jumped...only to be a few mere miles from the ascension point.. when he should have landed thousands of miles away

If the moon landing was fake when officially its otherwise
Why believe anything they say regarding astronomy.

fbi cointelpro is trying to poison the well of far right pro white politics by getting people to associate it with this garbage

I can't say that I'm aware of their exact motives. But it does seem that way

>NASA admits we are unable to pass the van allen belts today

Not true. The current craft need to be tested before putting people in them. There's more electronics today than there were in the 60s/70s.

The Earth is round but the sun is flat desu

/Thread

>Last civilians, non nasa employees to go up to space exploded before they could get there

Dozens of non-nasa civilians go into space.

what are you talking about? if anything they prove OP's theory. Absolutely no planes fly over what we would know as Antarctica, even though this would save thousands and thousands of miles on trips in the 'southern hemisphere'. They say the ban on flying over Antarctica is to prevent pollution but really you think a few jets flying over at 40,000 ft would have any impact on pollution on a landmass that size whatsoever?

How come whenever I get on a flight from California to Japan, it takes the exact amount of time it would have if the flight radars were not faked?

What's even your fucking argument, do you think every airline in the world goes the long way around, using billions more in fuel and man hours, and some how no one who works for an airline has noticed? Not one single fucking pilot has ever chimed up and said "you know, we actually have to fly over Africa to go to Japan"?

If you want to be a flat earth retard, at least use a model of the flat earth that isn't so easily disproven.

what flight paths would save time flying over Antarctica?

>can be faked
You seriously believe this is how the world you live in functions ? You think the earth is flat & millions of people are all working in conjunction, for some inexplicable reason, to keep it a secret, you actually think like this ?

TIME IS A FLAT CIRCLE

Fuck off shareblue

Ruh roh!

Explain the stars faggot

Crazier things have happened

no they havent

>I can't say that I'm aware of their exact motives. But it does seem that way

lol so there are thousands of people who are being paid (or something) to fly around every day for no reason on the off chance that someone will ask them about it so that they can lie so that we don't find out that the world is flat?

This must be the stupidest thing I have ever read.

Wait what? That's fucking retarded.

No, scratch that. You are fucking retarded.

they don't have to lie when they don't know the truth.
the newer generations of pilots all just fly the routes they have already approved and as a privat pilot there are also restriction which means for dummys they have to fly specific routes too so that we get no traffic chaos in the sky.

in the end..it doesn't matter if you are a pilot you get your routes ehich you are allowed to fly and everything else is illegal

Flight plans online which are lines on a map can be easily faked

NO THEY HAVEN'T THAT WOULD LITERALLY BE THE CRAZIEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED

That's not how piloting works. The pilots have to do the math. They know how much fuel they have, the speed of the plane and the distance to cover. They do it manually before flying. Are you telling me they are all lying about how long it takes to get somewhere and what they see outside their window?

Go buy a ticket to one of the fake flight paths and prove it.

People fervently believed in a shitload of religions for thousands of years even though they're complete bunk. Tell me how believing that the earth is round and making up "proof" of it is any different

in fact some of these routes make absolutely ridiculous 10k+ mile diversions if you look at flight trackers

>the sun melted the disk into the plane

This is not how that works

you can prove the earth is round with mathmatics....

...but how do you fake time and distances?

Ok let's say the earth is flat, what would the powers that be have to gain by telling us that it isn't flat but is orb-like?

What would they have to gain?

Those flight paths exist. I've already posted a few.