What's Detroit like now? Is it beyond repair or has it changed a little in the last few years...

What's Detroit like now? Is it beyond repair or has it changed a little in the last few years? Post the worst example of this nigger hole please

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/detroit-bankruptcy-streetlights-185544119.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mCVeVC7Qf4Y&ab_channel=CEDAM
yahoo.com/news/blogs/sideshow/50-000-abandoned-dogs-roaming-streets-of-detroit-in-packs-leaving-city-officials-overwhelmed-220610479.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OcGIej6pusI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where there are niggers there is wasteland.

It's partially abandoned. That's not a bad thing in itself. You will find thousands of abandoned cities all around the globe through history. There is no point in maintaining a city that has long ago lost it's value on every level.

Is Detroit a survival simulator?

Are niggers entirely to blame? Isn't it like 90% nog?

Niggerz, like Dayz but with negroes and actually gets updated.

The niggers are actually the only ones keeping what's left of the city from being a wasteland. They should actually be thrown out of the area to let the city slide back to nature.

The problem with Detroit is that there is just too much space. Americans need to learn to urbanize properly. And stop spreading their population out in areas too costly to maintain. Picture related. My vision of future detroit.

God Almighty.
It's like looking at Aboriginal housing in Australia.
I wonder what the link might be?

First of all. Detroit is not and was not a real city. Rather a vast area of small houses with a tiny center with high rise buildings. The city of Detroit never existed.

Detroit is undergoing gentrification. The abandoned areas are being turned into farmland. Detroit is soon to be a decent place again. White.

Friendly reminder Detroit was never a City.

What happened to the fire hydrant?

I don't think you realize how big Detroit is.

Only certain areas are undergoing gentrification, like downtown and the area around DIA/Shinola, etc...

Most of Detroit is an unmitigated shithole. Even the less dangerous parts of the "bad" areas, like Wyoming and I 96 are irreparably bad, and are experiencing NO gentrification.

There are simply kernels of salvageable neighborhoods that are built around tourist draws and schools, and nothing else is improving.

i 'memba readin how they turned off the water mains to entire neighborhoods so they didn't have to maintain the infrastructure (pipes, pumps, etc)... they also did the same with the streetlights yahoo.com/news/detroit-bankruptcy-streetlights-185544119.html

The whole city should be glassed and rebuilt as a white ethnostate. It's on a good geographical spot but the kikes and niggers ruined it.

What the actual fuck? Yes, it was. It was the hub of the auto industry (and others) at the beginning of the century until the 67 riots.

Detroit isn't as built up as some of the largest cities in the world, therefore it isn't a city. Jesus christ you're fucking dumb

ITT: People who are not from Detroit or at least the area talk about it like they know what the hell they are discussing

Detroit has always been a spread out shithole with areas of development that get more attention than others, this is due to the nature of the nogs culture and they need to use police resources to patrol only the areas where regular people visit ( see downtown, see midtown, see the fisher theater area, etc. )

As it stands now, the city is actually experiencing a hipster Renaissance as gentrification is taking place all over the parts of the city that matter while nogs complaining about being pushed out due to increases in cost of rent, that is in most areas that do not have rent price controls in place.

t. software developer that lives in the shitty

Niggers stole it just like the siding from the houses?

>stealing the siding off of a house

God damn niggers are shit.

There is too much space because something like 1.3 million people all packed up and left after the nig riots of '67.

It was literally the richest metro in the USA during the 50s and some of the 60s. There are buildings in Detroit that are unique to this entire planet

Pic 2. The Fischer building is literally stories upon stories of custom marble, brass, bronze, and mosaic. It's like a fuckin standing palace that would be impossible to afford today

God damn Tokyo is insane.

I've been following Detroit for a number of years. Trolling aside, There is numerous attempts renovating and revitalizing part of the city. This is one of the more interesting. The Packard Plant. I hope it succeed. That will be a true testimony on how important it is to maintain a majority of a city white in order to stay afloat. youtube.com/watch?v=mCVeVC7Qf4Y&ab_channel=CEDAM

>What's Detroit like now?
Here. I updated it for you, granted this is already over a year old.

nature is reclaiming the ghetto.
I'd rather have trees than niggers, to be honest.

did they stole a whole house?

Detroit should just import all the gay people there and refurbish the houses. It would look amazing.

House on left was still being used it seems
Probably a crack house that used the house on the right for firewood

>House on the left looks a little better
>House on the right is completely gone
>House in the middle has huge bushes/tress in front suddenly

Someone is doing some shit in that middle house. Guaran-fucking-teed.

>city filled exclusively with gay men and black people
It'd make for a helluva reality show
Would Shaniqua bitchslap philip for sucking Tyrone's dick?

what if we fill it with immigrants?

They seem like they are eager to work and live they the US. Send them to Chicago, the city gets more tax revenue, empty homes get populated, every one wins.

Some poor boomer is going to visit his childhood home and see something like this.

Middle house is the red room.

They literally stripped the siding off the houses.

What the fuck. That's not aluminum siding. You can't recycle it for money. Is there a lucrative market for used already-cut fucking siding in detroit?

Niggers. The mind boggles trying to understand why they do shit.

Its not uncommon to open a drug spot in vacant houses in Detroit.

Wrong!

Don't pity baby boomers.

Every green area in the first pic used to be urban. Every single bit. Note the streets lining all those areas. At one time there were houses and building lining those streets. Now it appears green ("urban prairie" google it) because the groids have/had this thing called Devil's Night where they went out and burned abandoned buildings. A rental vacant for a week? If its on Devil's Night poof...burned. And nobody rebuilt those areas, thus the greenery.

Detroit absolutely was a city. Don't kid yourself. Nature is reclaiming it now only because the groids burned it out.

I grew up on the border (one block from the city limits.) in many ways things have improved. Downtown Detroit or the business district has been revitalized and they are building their first major skyscraper in 30+ yrs. But large swaths of East and West Detroit are total shit holes. The real issue is city politics and lack of economic growth. Most of the business in SE MI isn't in Detroit but in Ann Arbor, Troy, Birmingham, Royal Oak, Warren, Sterling Heights and other surrounding suburbs and cities. The police are severely underpaid, understaffed and under equipped. But most of the crime and violence is pretty consolidated in E and W Detroit, those areas (like the pictures) are becoming unlivable and utility companies don't even go in there to fix downed lines or broken water mains. As those areas deteriorate they are bulldozed and turned into urban farms or re-zoned for new industrial or light manufacturing. The Detroit School system has some of the highest cost per pupil with the highest dropout rates in the country. It will take a lot of money, education and investment from outside of MI to fix Detroit. But it is getting better, ever so slowly.

democrats are still in charge
no relief on the horizon

did they remove all the siding from the house on the right? what the fuck?

that shit water in london

Aluminum for the scrappers. These guys are probably dead now from trying to grab some copper from an electric vault.

Look at 19010 a few doors down. A white guy. In that neighborhood....wow.

gotta love some imperial planning

what the fuck am I looking at?
t. Woodrow Wilson

You can have:

A) Civilization
B) Niggers

Choose one.

It is absolutely beyond repair. It's so bad that nobody will gentrify it because there's nowhere to get a foothold in, it's all dangerous ghetto blacks all around.
>t. Livonia

You know what to do

when nogs kill each other, the nog who dies normally has a memorial placed at the site of death decorated with empty liquor bottles and stuffed animals. I think there's a church across the street from this one

>Dearborn

Sandniggers = "White"

Yeah, I can't think of literally anything that happened between 2009 and 2012 that resulted in the loss of houses...

Must be black people's fault.

I'm always reminded of Home Improvement.

Black neighbourhoods are not worth investing in and blacks don't have the agency to invest in their own future.

what is with redditors always announcing what they are?

Detroit is surrounded by miles and miles and miles of suburban sprawl, the problems are in the city core

need those upvotes to feel good

>niggers buy cheap house
>raise niggers on food stamps
>nigger kids want to buy Jordan shoes and nice clothes and have their own car but can’t because their single mom is a lazy nigger living on food stamps
>niggers talk with other niggers at local school near neighborhood and start peddling drugs to make money
>in a few years all the local niggers are selling drugs to each other
>degeneracy increases as crackheads and methheads and potheads roam the streets so nigger 1 and nigger 2 can wear designer clothes
>crime increases, police involvement in community grows
>niggers start dealing out of their house out of fear of getting busted on street or shot by other niggers on corners, and because of the natural lazy progression of nigger businesses
>cops eventually find out about the selling of narcotics from inside home, send DEA and SWAT to raid home
>home gets raided, niggers die and go to jail
>home is left abandon as all living niggers there are either dead or in jail
>police and city are too busy fighting nigger crime to care about house, house rots
You just learned what happened in Detroit, Chicago, etc and why there’s so many abandoned houses

You can tell that Detroit didn't organically collapse based on real estate prices. The land itself is still valuable based on where it is located and how prosperous it could theoretically be. If this was some ancient city which dried up when trade routes shifted the real estate market would reflect that, but Detroit is still a major distribution hub for goods all over north America.

This is a place a city should be.

>gay niggas in detroit
would watch

shitcago is a hustle bustling city. detroits dead cause no jobs

houses and property are cheap i heard but its the rules and building regulations that scare off potential buyers

Bing tells it how it is, Bing never sugarcoats the truth.

No I'm pretty sure it's the rampant nigger crime. Would you take free land in the ghetto and build a house?

>In 2022, the crime rate in the United States rises four hundred percent. The once great city of Detroit becomes the one maximum security prison for the entire country. A fifty-foot containment wall is erected along the Lake Erie shoreline. It completely surrounds Detroit. All bridges, roads and waterways are mined. The United States Police Force, like an army, is encamped around the city. There are no guards inside the prison, only prisoners and the worlds they have made. The rules are simple: once you go in, you don't come out.

Would it work?

If it's this empty it's prime land to reclaim. You gotta start with setting up fences and paying for guards though but you're gonna make a fucking fortune bringing the whites back to your cheap oasis.

You do know why they do that is because nobody wants to be close to niggers

like i was saying the land and houses are cheap but detriot has some tough housing codes and if you dont follow them they fine you thousands of dollars till your up to the strict codes so it scares away potential buyers

Do these people like to live in chaos?

So fucking retarded and could be fixed with one simple exemption rule for these abandoned areas.

Ancap building boom WHEN.

All these pics are just the old white people dying off and their homes not selling so they fall into disrepair.

I know but what is that thing on the left? It looks like a stuffed bear but also a white person in a black shirt with all their limbs boiled off

>Muh Native Land and Nature
>Whites build city on land and nature
>Whites import slaves
>Slaves take over and burn down city
>Nature Reclaims it

Thanks for playing, try again sometime !

>t.native

That bush became a tree.
The house on the right did a Copperfield

yahoo.com/news/blogs/sideshow/50-000-abandoned-dogs-roaming-streets-of-detroit-in-packs-leaving-city-officials-overwhelmed-220610479.html

Those trees that grew up in front of the middle house are the same species as the large trees on the right. I think the house is just being reclaimed by nature.

The real issue is niggers

It can be both

Nogs stole it to sell for scrap metal.

>empty liquor bottles
Wouldn't want to let any go to waste now.

How long would a white resident last living in the worst parts of Detroit?

It really would if you microchipped everyone and made a policy that anyone who gets caught escaping is shot on the spot.
Even if a few escape, a very small few. The amount contained or outright killed would be far more effective than our current system.

In this case violent sex offenders who are proven without a doubt should be let in.
Anyone with a three strike for breaking and entering and theft should be let in.
I would not condemn someone who just breaks a law to such an existence. Those people can stay in the low security prisons that are even more relaxed to the point of being like Swiss prisons.
Hard crime hard time, low crime easy time method.

It's called regression toward the mean.
And the mean for niggers is cannibalism and mud huts.

Detriot does have one of the best airports that I've ever been in

Here's what's interesting. This is exactly one block to the north. I have included the address of the white house on the left as a flag on the minimap so you can see.

And before you say, no, this isn't the white side of the street. I went and double checked the race census map to be sure. Both are overwhelmingly black.

>retarded
Democrats, it's what they do.

Race census map. Red circle is OP's picture. Blue circle is my picture here.

>with Jews you lose

Metro Detroit resident here. This nord is correct. Detroit was always a suburb that called itself a city. Detroit has always had a very small downtown

Looks like a Trump building but with hexagrams on the ground.

Looking on the bright side

Newly evolved man eating super mutts when?

I live near Detroit. Minimum of 1 dead dog on the side of the interstate per week, usually a pitbull.

you left out this tunnel which is creepy as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=OcGIej6pusI

t. live near detroit

Depends on the white man involved
>some, you could say, would thrive

Detroit was the richest city in the world in the 40s retard.