YELLOWSTONE ERUPTION

IT WAS GOOD KNOWING YOU GUYS. 10 EARTHQUAKES IN ONE DAY

express.co.uk/news/world/920357/yellowstone-volcano-earthquake-west-yellowstone-national-park-eruption-map

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NsUkEMgLY0U
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
youtu.be/B-ao2KBU5JI
isthisthingon.org/Yellowstone/daythumbs.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AM CURRENTLY STATIONED AT YELLOWSTONE GEOLOGICAL CENTER AS A ROCKOLOGIST
THE FISH ARE LEAVING THE LAKES
THE BISON ARE RUNNING AWAY AND THE WOLVES TOO
THERE ARE NO BIRDS AND ITS ALL QUIET

You dumb nigger, 10 quakes in a day isn't news and/or surprising.

Post proof nerd

Were you able to secure those tickets to get on board those ships that are being manufactured in China as we speak?

Does this mean no more goblinos on Sup Forums ?

stop making these fucking threads. Youve been on this shit for decades now.
The good thing about that pos blowing up is that I wont have to see your threads anymore.

on a serious note though, this is the whitest part of america. will cripple the agriculture industry and cause a global famine.

Yellowstone eruption will set off a quake in Commiefornia that will send LA in to the ocean, but only if you reply to this post with " BLOW YOUR LOAD, MR. VOLCANO "

>AM CURRENTLY STATIONED AT YELLOWSTONE GEOLOGICAL CENTER

What is your opinion of creating/fracking a line of artificial chambers from the Pacific to direct the magma/pressure toward the ocean so we can then use it to generate energy and fresh water?

It will happen soon

WHAT THE FUCK WAS IT TREE

>THE FISH ARE LEAVING THE LAKES
are they growing legs and walking to wakananda?

Nothing will happen.

>fracking under yellowstone so it releases a ton of pressure under california.
So long as it goes directly under LA and San Fran, I am for trying this right now!

Quads prove it's an awesome idea. Get the shovels boys.

Sweet relief

when do we get to play "The floor is lava" again?

Are you low key trying to explode the bay area?
Be honest.

Remember to pose like that pompeii guy when it happens

>whitest part of America
>Buried under molten magma
god confirmed for black

Wait until you see the tsunamis hitting the continental US coasts, American inland sea here we come

T-This wouldn't happen in wakanda

oh my god this is one of the worst ideas I've ever seen. if we can't keep nuclear power plants from melting down every 15 years I really don't think as a species we should be trying to redirect magma flows. Someone's gonna fuck it up and half the country is going to be destroyed.

no listen to this rockologist
he is longnose tribe
grug better rockologist
grug say volcano god of yellowrock angry
yellowrock blow up soon

Like this?

Q predicted this

lets face it : a lot of degenrate will die so it's not a bad thing

> a magnitude 2.6 earthquake

Guys, we fart harder than that

yeah pls commit suicide mutts pls commit suicide

>t. statue within the week

what pose will you make when you are Pompeii'ed?

digits confirm this faggot will be fozen in time with his dick shoved deep down a grizzly bear's dirty pussy.

good bye whites of america

bump

ok, maybe not a grizzly bear pussy, um, he'll be fucked in the ass by a grizzly bear?

will the digits confirm it?

Frozen in time as a statue to remind the next generation what a degenerated he was?

....maybe?

I really don't see what could possibly go wrong. Once it stabilized we could harness all that energy for all kinds of things. The reason super volcanoes blow up is because of pressure, yeah? This would be like an underground river of magma/ release valve. With any luck it could even destroy coastal cities in California. I really don't see the problem here.

Guys its true my dad works at nasa and said Yellowstone will be flying over my house in an hour

Should be harnessing it now, the heat from it would produce steam we could use to run a power plant.

Well it's going to be a bad year according to geologist. The earths rotation has slightly slowed, a good indicator for increased seismic activity.
The biggest areas if effect will be seen in the ring of fire and 30 degrees N or south of the equator.
But not knowing exactly how those systems interact with each other, it could be a rough year if something major slips.

It's not an issue. It's nothing. It's so late. I'm tired. I will go to sleep now. We'll think about this later guys, another time. So tired.

What happened to Bug Out Bag Time Stamp user who posted the original alert three threads ago? has he been back on?

yeah, you landed two aluminium tanks with gas flames, now you can do everything.
so pls commit suicide.

big if true

I Can confirm my dad is at the ISS and he just saw yosemite sam flying over my house

Don't worry. Merkel will allow all african americans to emigrate to Europe. No white people, sorry.

Grug, do we need to sacrifice a virgin to the volcano to appease the gods?

YELLOWSTONE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE NO NO NO ABLOSMOMOLAIFNMAKSMFKLAMSLOMASLG

It's really nothing guys. A big nothing. Are you so tired too? My eyelids are so heavy... I must go to sleep now. It's work tomorrow. Must sleep. So tired.

Blow your load already damn it arghhh
youtube.com/watch?v=NsUkEMgLY0U

KRAKATOA

>Be in Argentina.
>South emisphere, the winds will keep all the ash in the north hemisphere.
>agro-exporter country, will sell a lot and not shortages.

I have a large house, I can take up to 5 Sup Forumsacks, but you have to paid with one AR and one AK upfront.

Right. Imagine if we could direct it to the ocean for desalination and energy purposes. That way we could be pretty sure that it won't suddenly hoist all our hard work up on its petard. I mean, just look at this map of the calderas, it's like god wants us to create an artificial line of underground chambers to collect all that heat and direct it to San Francisco

IT CREATED MUSTARD GAS

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's such a great idea I've written it a poem!

Kek

BLOW YOUR LOAD, MR. VOLCANO

NO

Out of curiosity, what are gun laws like in Argentina?

YELLOWSTONE IS BREAKING INTO MY HOME FROM ALL ENTRANCES HEAAAAAAAAAAAALP
ITS TAKING MY SWITCH

The U.S. will be no more when this happens, enjoy the job of keeping things in check in your respective regions during the mini ice age.
So long thanks for all the Keks.

>news source is clickbait shit
Pass.

You need to apply for a permit to buy guns, which takes about a month to process and you get a national gun ID that allows you to buy everything that can be purchased, pistols, rifles, carbines, shotguns, etc.
The most important part of the permit is that you don`t have convictions or are wanted by the law.

FUCK MY SHOES ARE LITERALLY MELTING --- SEND IN THE NAVY

Shite, I will take up to 5 blonde American qts and 3 Sup Forums fags, I have a big house. Smuggle your guns and ammo though, we'll gonna need that.

>Post proof nerd

>10 EARTHQUAKES IN ONE DAY
Isn't this every day?

Can confirm. The trees are all leaving the area as well.

Me think full day of masturbation be enough sacrifice

DAS RITE

it will

That's not how digits work friendo

YOUR SHOES JUST FLEW BY MY HOUSE BRO

Those aren't quads you fucking retarded newfag

old ass copy pasta remastered into a smaller one by that one aussie, nice one though.

rip midwest. fuck you california.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

I do that daily, what am I doing wrong?

Hmu nerd i'll fly over tomorrow

Tree migrations are a majestic sight to behold.

Yeah, he was too shaky to type. Where'd he go?

youtu.be/B-ao2KBU5JI

This will most certainly mean the end for Mutt Meme Flaggots when da gibs go away.

You have to go back.

If for some reason it fucks up the northern hemisphere completely then Falklands is my new home.

fuck, i haven’t seen nigger cat movie yet.

The gods say you're not eating your cummies like a good boy

fapping confirmed

Check this burgers:
isthisthingon.org/Yellowstone/daythumbs.php

When it goes blank is cos you are dead.

>THE FISH ARE LEAVING THE LAKES

This made me really think. Must be epic sight

Nah. It's just pressure transfer. The San Juan de fuca is about to blow an 8 or 9 - the tsunami should clean up Cali well enough.

>9/11

Checked.

Also, yellowstone hasn't farted yet. This is just the warmup.

I live dead center of the volcana, right in the belly and its just me moving furniture dont worry about it see this is all the banging earlier

The movie Southland Tales (by the guy who made Donnie Darko) LITERALLY PREDICTED THIS