youtu.be/wFAQK1v7vYg
>CommSec Ross @Small Biz Summit 2/16/18
c-span.org/video/?441122-1/
>Pres Trump Addresses Nation on FL Shooting 2/15/18
youtu.be/GFHvpYbe41U

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7ybwc9/i_have_to_call_bs_on_conservatives_obviously_some/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7yehws/from_an_lgbt_pede_thank_you/
youtube.com/watch?v=W522uJTplYE
msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/A_Politics/MSNBC_Telemundo_Marist Poll_National Annotated Questionnaire_December 2015.pdf
breitbart.com/video/2018/02/18/rush-limbaugh-ill-support-amnesty-illegal-immigrants-cant-vote-15-25-years/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

>291

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

>be on /his/
>lefty/pol/ shows up
>starting to make the argument that communism was less degenerate
>point out that communism inspired neo-marxism in the west
>immediately all the leftists start saying it wasn't true communism
Why do these faggots, without exception, always end up using this same arguement?

give me a hat darling

A WOOOOO VEMENT!!

>made a deer meat cheeseburger for NASCAR and Trump shitpost watch
What level of rural retard am I?

>I am willing to make libtards butthurt even if it leads to children getting gunned down like animals at schools

/ptg/ in a cashew nut

IT'S THE BEST

AWOO!

damn, you are a true suburban and/or rural retard.

Fox News just said that Senator Lankford said that Mueller is going to release his final report in the next few days. Any truth to that?

I'm looking for a source but I can't find one. The host on Fox News said it like 10 minutes ago.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7ybwc9/i_have_to_call_bs_on_conservatives_obviously_some/

You haunt Hillary's dreams

some of us aren't freedom hating commies like you gypsyfaggot

SHALL

>feet

You posted this last thread but I’m gonna say it again: to leftists, Commie countries are only Communist when they win a war.

>his tweeting of fascist videos

Holy fucking soy

Calm before the Storm(y) HAHAHA

>believing mid-day Fox News
Good goy.

The most noticeable thing about foot fats is their inability to shut up about their footfaggotry.

Take. His. Phone. Away.

>foot fats

yes and?

>didn't even mention it
>being this mad, darling.

So predictable, Fluffy

What the fuck is wrong with all of you??? Also shut the fuck up about millennials

Mmm gamey

Thanks.

If he does that would be incredible. It would also fit in with the rumours of a late-January/early-February wrap-up from back in November.

Can this board change? No more anime, let's talk about politics

> BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP LIKES FIRST RATE PUSSY!!
> This shocking development will change everything you know about the former candidate and now President Trump, widely know for his chastity and his measured and carefully constructed image of conservatism, prudence and adherence to good morals and christian behaviour

Piss on the seat

i'm afraid not pherhaps reddit is more your swing.

This is not nearly half as bad as the autistic anime fags spamming their shit every thread as it was during the primaries.
If you weren’t so new, you’d learn how to co-habitate

>Can this board change? No more anime, let's talk about politics
Deal! There is space for 200 threads in the catalog, make a new one to your living and people will flock to it

Sup Forums was founded as an anime imageboard; you can't get rid of that part.

>161000562
>1 post by this ID
Why would you even use the same old shill tactics? Goddamn you people are stupid.

>/m/ vs /d/
Post Darling Lewds

Stop posting this thot

It's a foot, I don't get it either but no need to be this mad fren.

I actually heard from people that they have more respect for trump for that, because he's real

Make it bigger

nothing wrong with this desu

A subspecies of PCfats

>p160999790

>200 million
i really hate to give them more but 200 million is basically nothing for our government. at least it's not in the billions and hopefully it's just for defenses for our troops.

>don't care about thr next voting block in 2020 goyim they are the next red wave

FELLO'PEDE!
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7yehws/from_an_lgbt_pede_thank_you/

youtube.com/watch?v=W522uJTplYE

My lullaby

>I actually heard from people that they have more respect for trump for that, because he's real

"Donald Trump tells it like it is" won Trump the primaries. Here is one of the first polls and it was already clear by then that people didn't want a politician mincing words but someone telling it like it is. [1]

[1] msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/A_Politics/MSNBC_Telemundo_Marist Poll_National Annotated Questionnaire_December 2015.pdf

>sucking jewish cock

You should hang

there is nothing wrong with being Jewish

You might as well, "gender inclusive restrooms" almost never have a God damn urinal in them.

NEW ----->

>latinos are they only ones who don't like being told the truth about
top wew

i wish i were someone's darling...

Whatever happened to Sessions investigating the FISA court application?

spoiler alert: NOTHING

Good, you found Sup Forums
Go back to plebbit

breitbart.com/video/2018/02/18/rush-limbaugh-ill-support-amnesty-illegal-immigrants-cant-vote-15-25-years/

Rush Limbaugh, Boomer conservative. I can't listen to him because half his segments are about Israel, but he totally disgusted me with this pro-amnesty segment. He is losing audience as they age out, so he has to suck up to the Diaspora to be promoted in their outlets now. And the Jews are happy to do it because they want to prop up any counterweight to the identitarian right they can while they still can.

Well, Trump can "tell it like it is" and be insulting at the same time, this poll had a crappy false dichotomy

>we should abolish the right of 300 million, a right so important the Founders put it immediately after your right to speak your mind without being imprisoned, all because a couple freak incidents occur each year that kill roughly as many people as fucking lightning strikes and are equally freakishly rare

i mean the only people going in them is women and cheap imitations of such

Just a reminder that I am still baking. There will be no recycling split threads, worry not

/Our gal/

my neighbor has one of those
small and loud

kek

>I can't listen to him because
Then why the fuck are you linking it here and talking about it at all? Much like Joe, just starve him of oxygen your attention gives to him

BASED I LOVE GOBLIN POSTING X100 OVER LITRRALLY ANY KIND OF DISCUSSION!

>"Telling it like it is" is the opposite of being "insulting and offensive"
Fucking millennials and foreigners. The truth is often insulting AND offensive.

>Who you sleep with doesn't matter, no need to advertise it or wear it as a label. Who you are as a person, what you believe, and how you act are the only things that are important.

god I hate centrists like this pede here, who you sleep with says A LOT about you, every choice does

See

Who is this as 2B?

is she still moaning about the wall?

lol remember when trumpfags thought gates didn't flip, rural retards

It suck when she turns her cannons to the right but Ann is ruthless kek. The amount of hate she cam absorb and that just slide through her silk smooth perfumed skin is amazing

>is she still moaning about the wall?

Dunno, I rarely read her twitter anymore. Found that linked on another site.

What wall? There will never be a wall

>that just slide through her silk smooth perfumed skin is amazing
Calm down, Alberto

it's okay aussie. one of these days you will find a nice girl.

Daily Ann Coulter Baby Check!
Yesterday: 0 Babies
Today: 0 Babies
Tomorrow: 0 Babies

And don't forget to buy our based Barreness' new book, "Womb=Tomb," available next spring from Simon & Schuster.

Tune in next time for Ann "Uterus Ain't Swole Cuz I Love to Burn Coal" Coulter's baby counter!

>this is simply about demographics

Yes, I agree. Which is why we have to send them back. The more non-white America gets, the more communist and anti-white it gets.

Someone's shift just started

We already knew that.

Gates flipped and there isn't a wall
lol

fluffy has been here all weekend, they're rotating between spamming the catalog with mutt memes and spamming here

such is life of a slave

>100 guaranteed (You)s

>I have to highlight the text or else people won't notice!

See that's the thing though, the long term goal for LGBTALKSFHFHIQHDGISNAQ+-/* is to replace all bathrooms in new construction with that shit. So we can have the speed of the women's restroom and the piss puddles of the men's so that everyone can be miserable.

The weird thing about /leftshitpol/ is their bizarre insistence on their banal, mainstream far-left ideology being somehow "cool" and "genuine" in the context of whatever they think are Sup Forums's collective principles. It's like they think they can just pretend that communism is whatever their audience wants to hear, in order to convince that audience to join the cult, then once you're in you won't be able to leave when you find out you were tricked, which I guess is exactly what communists have always done throughout history, but it's still weird to see in the context of a hinalayan yak-milking discussion board.

As with all aspects of communism and communists, I can never be 100% sure if they actually believe what they're saying, especially when it's self-contradictory, or if they're aware that they're just saying anything to "win", to achieve whatever their current objective is. Perhaps they believe whatever they say when they say it and no consistency beyond that is deemed necessary. It might not be unfair to characterize communism as regimented and weaponized cognitive dissonance, since this is the only element which is universal across every branch and twig of the marxist ideological morass.