Princess Principal

name that lucky man who took Dorothy's virginity.

hobbo-san

Ange

Her dad

My god, she must be the softest since Yuuko

*men

me and she liked it a whole lot

Me

make the girls had sex with each other already
can't believe that Ange Vierge and Cross Ange make it look so easy.

>Dorothy
more like Dorotits

Chise

she has already fucked a lot of guys.

So what is this about anyway? I can't figure it out from the threads.

Lies.

Ange lying on my bed.

Steampunk spy girls doing spy stuff

Stylish episodic action adventure show, it's spy themed in a Victorian steampunk setting with anti gravity minerals enabling some new tech and it's set in an alternate history where there's cold civil war going on in a powerful kingdom. The cast is made of different cute girls each with their own quirks and backstories to deal with which become plot points of focus at times.
There's a political overarching subplot about a Princess trying to become queen too.

Overall it's episodic and focuses on the action or adventure while revealing more about the characters every week and slowly advancing the main plot in some ways.

The animation is good, it gets particularly great in episode 5 too. And the atmosphere is also very cool.
And there might or might not be some yuri later down the road.

Me

>there might or might not be some yuri later down the road
Do yurifags really expect things to go beyond the most elementary pandering in this kind of show? Or do you just mean Princess and Ange might say daisuki to one another at some point?

I mean yuri in general, from hand holding to hugs to sex on screen, I'd consider any of it on the yuri spectrum somehow.

She is still virgin, silly user

Can a slut like Dorothy still be pure?

>Steampunk

I got sold on this show as steampunk James Bond and I call bullshit. I love the show and don't really have any strong opinions of steampunk itself.
However, the setting is anything but steampunk. It's fantasy 19th century England. Steampunk generally shoots for the same time period, but nothing here is off the hook with steam or regressed technology. This world has cars running on petrol, telegraphs, electricity, normal guns and weapons.
The only off-the-hook element is the special mineral (not that it's some sort of documentary or historical drama, it simply doesn't jerk off boilers).

"Otousan"

More importantly it doesn't share any themes with "-punk" things like rebellion, individualism, or identity in an uncaring immoral world. This is pretty common in "steampunk" though, which has pretty much just regressed to an aesthetic at this point rather than a genre.

Dumb.

>individualism, or identity in an uncaring immoral world.
Did you miss the part where both protagonists are working together to undermine every major political power at once because their love is forbidden?

Yeah it has steampunk asthetics of big gears and pipes all over the place and maybe some cavorite refining facilities use steam but that's about it.
It's good enough for the asthetic elements but it's not much more than that.
And I personally love the show, but I'm just saying what it is and isn't.

Seems halfway between steampunk and dieselpunk to me.

The cavorite isn't really either, at the time it was just scifi since I guess the HG Wells book was actually written in the era this was set.

The top hat on Ange's spy outfit is shit.

So it's more like Victorian era stuff in general, some steam, some early diesel, some based on sci fi from the period ?

Oh, I like the show too, it's just not really steampunk, or at least I wouldn't call it that as a primary descriptor.

I'll kill you beato

its not steampunk, its dieselpunk

I always wonder what is that blue dot on Ange's lap?

I cannot connect game with nox player?
Anyone has an idea why?

Can we stop naming every setting [power-source]-punk
It's evidently got steam, electricity, diesel, and cavorite.
It's a spy story set in fantasy Victorian era england.

What's the difference?
I'm pretty sure this is steampunk judging by all the fucking steam there's in every fucking episode.

>Seems halfway between steampunk and dieselpunk to me.

That sort of thing is called the 19th century, user.
You know, the time when we started doing into combustion engines coming right from the heels of the industrial revolution powered by water wheels and boilers.

Like, they communicate by strapping a piece of paper to a pigeon's foot, not by throwing them into some special tube system that throws them around the place by the power of steam magic, or give them to automatons running on coal, or hand them off to a guy who gets on his steam powered mechaton to deliver the message. Substitute with diesel where necessary.
These things are about overdoing their specific element and vary from overdone to balls to the wall overdone.

This show has none of that. Look at Kabaneri if you want to see actual steampunk. Running in a steam train, shooting steam powered rifles...

>steampunk autists raging yet again that "X isn't steampunk" because it's not identical to their entry-level introduction to the underdeveloped niche concept.

>anons call princess a cuckquean who just likes watching while Ange gets it on with other girls
>while in promotional art she actively gropes and pervs on Ange

I agree with both of you. You can call the show action/spy drama which describes the plot, whereas the aesthetic is a mix of period, sci fi and fantasy.

Kinda weird how the word genre can refer to plot, aesthetic, and in games it can also refer to mechanic.

Steampunk is just Cyberpunk with a new coat of paint anyway, but worse in almost every capacity.

Does she have a name yet?

Has someone translated the text besides the love affair

I'd say genre is a way of quickly identifying how one would catagorize a work based on it's more important feature.
For an art piece, this is generally style, be it impressoinism, post-modernism, etc
For a book or movie, it's generally the plot, so Mystery, Sci-fi, etc
For a game, the most important thing is the gameplay, so descriptors like RTS, FPS, etc make sense.

It says 7 right there user

Seven is her name.

>Dieselpunk is a genre similar to that of its more well-known cousin "steampunk" that combines the aesthetics of the diesel-based technology of the interwar period through to the 1950s with retro-futuristic technology and postmodern sensibilities. Coined in 2001 by game designer Lewis Pollak. the term has since been applied to a variety of visual art, music, motion pictures, fiction, and engineering

its not only the energy source but rather the setting as a whole, dieselpunk tech is more "refined" than its steampunk counterpart, having a focus on its aesthetics.

So dieselpunk is cyberpunks deformed second cousin twice removed that everyone hopes doesn't show up at family gatherings?

I fucking LOVE Beato though. I want to make love to every soft inch of her tender body. So much she'd moan in static from it louder than a dial up modem.

Is she George Costanza's daughter?

Sex hair + ribbon + godly corset cleavage with a jacket behind. Perfect design.

I want to see Beato be bullied sexually!

she isn't tender user
she's hard and cold
a machine that only serves HIME-SAMA
she would never be able to love someone like you

Ange-san!

Stop posting Beato you shitstains!

Yeah that makes sense.

Who is more petite, her or Chise?

I'd say Beato.
Chise has some perky notable breasts in some pictures and she seems taller than Beato.

Where did Dorothy learn to be so seductive? Do you think she'll teach the other girls her tricks?

Works fine on Bluestacks

She has two main skills and she learned to use them naturally, can't teach genetics.

She practices on Ange a lot.

She practiced on 7.

I require more ange art and screengrabs

It works on everyone.

>7 initiating Dorothy into spycraft with a rigorous schedule of /ll/

I need a doujin of this immediately.

I love Ange so much.

You guys aren't even talking about the shit topic on the OP, if you are going to use this thread as a general at least hit bump limit in the old one.

Perky

You're complaining that these threads are generals while telling us that we don't treat them enough like generals?

Leggy

Dorky

She learned by watching her dad in his prime.If AnR taught me something is that two daddies raise a harlot. Hopefully she'll find someone like that redhead.

Sexy Ange!

>The throne or die a virgin

can't stop won't stop

Queen Beatrice sounds classy.

I hope you die, Beatoposter.
Your kind are worse than Neneposters.

And you're even worse.

Kiss my ass, Beatoposter.

I like how you probably had to keep trying different ways to write Princess because no other way would work. Nice try, Beato, but you'll always be just a dumb robot.

Is this bad?

DELETE

You didn't even roll yet

user, please.

Even dorkier!

You haven't even rolled yet. Pick up the stuff in your inbox and hit the bottom tab with the card.

Oh I thought that was it. Never played these games really. My bad.

Think this is the one?
Just spend all the diamonds for that, don't know if that was good idea. Not like I plan to play for a long time anyway...

Looks good to me. 5* Ange, 5* Dorothy 5* Chise and 5* of that other girl

I bed Ange could take them all.

In bed?

In a shed.

No place for a princess to be wed!

>no 6*
Reroll.

Thanks.
Does it matter what support player I pick before each mission? Their level, I mean.