What would an ideal american empire look like?

the empire will be just like america (except colonies have no right to bare arms because fuck em) in that they will have to speak english, will have an education system to indoctrinate them into servants of our empire, follow american laws, etc etc. of course this means a more concentrated central govt and we will have the ability to move entire populations. meaning mainland america will be all white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2BSINf8sxWg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just US and Canada. Fuck the rest of it

we will be an empire, we will have total control. no treaties, no asking shit from people, ordering lower countries to do our dirty work. i see no fault in it

Just the US. Fuck Canada.
And cut Puerto Rico loose.
And either drive the illegal aliens out of California, or cut it loose too... but I favor taking it back and nuking the Mexico border to make it a radio active barrier.

>the goblin thinks we want to join him

>the empire will be just like america
I don't want to be 56% though. Can we opt out?

It would be better if it would just be oceania from "1984"

It isn't up to you, Leaf.

I want to be part of said empire.
nonono nooooooooooooo
we take Canada out. (or uut, as they'd say)

you dont have an option, ahmed. the us, canada and all of europe will be 100% white. over time maybe expelling mexicans into south america to make everything north of Panama white.

youtube.com/watch?v=2BSINf8sxWg
chanting THIS epic shit -

thx for sparing us

Disgusting

>thinking this will ever happen
Maybe in your head. No more genes for you.

This Far away from all the third world bullshit.
Lets watch from a distance and see if they can actually pull Wakanda out of their ass.

>88
>epic link
BEAUTIFUL! BASED KRAUT!

Nobody wants to see an American empire. We dont want to be replaced by negroids by 2040. Sort your negroid love out first.

I would expect any white nation that wouldn't mind exploring Africa like the good ole days

we Oceania now

>expect
*accept.

as an empire, all niggers will be moved to africa. obviously some niggers will lose their lives on the long boat ride home, they will probably be the trashiet of the bunch

>Empire
>Opt out

You an try, Eurotrash

oyyy - dat was some good kek, right there.

Fuck yeeah merica. I surrender my country. My 2million people are now yours. You already have melania, now you can have it all.

Painting that map British red for our personal gain

>the 64% canadian goblino thinks he's any more white than the US