Parkland Student: 'We are going to be the last mass shooting'

Get ready to kiss your guns goodbye, redneck retards

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/02/18/nurse-who-took-in-shooter-cruz-was-this-monster-living-under-our-roof/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Then get ready to kiss your ass goodbye, faggot.

(((they))) will make sure of it

>literally setting up the next school shooter's MO.

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

Someone should go to that rally and prove them wrong.

>Says the liberal from his house in a gated community
>Whilst everyone suffers from crime
>"Oh its not immigrant or black related its white people and they are being racist" he remarks as he sips his tea filled to the brim with soy milk
>Suddenly, "Boom, Boom, crash" a collection of mutts, niggers, mestizos and hobgoblins appear
>"Ayo man give us de money and dem goodz no wha eym sayin"
>The liberal having no guns, no security and not wanting to call for help because it would be racist is defeated

What a poor shop

You could not find a picture of a redneck with a real gun?

>When Sup Forums is right again

They're brainwashing the next generation. Guess Dems will win not the next but subsequent election, anons... when those kids are ready to vote on gun control measures as the new majority.

What a bunch of whiny faggots. They act like they personally get shot at every single day. It was probably the first time in their entire lives they have heard gun shots. Fucking pussies

but no, seriously
why the fuck is it always a jew?
how are they represented and leading every fucking thing, good or bad, that happens to this country
What the fuck? someone please answer how that's possible

Come and take our guns. If it's no problem, come and take them from us.

What could go wrong?

lol no

Honestly. This.
I used to wonder why the Jew hate. But more and more I’m seeing it REALLLY IS THE JEWS MOST OF THE TIME!
News=Jew
Tv=Jew
Radio=Jew
Music=Jew
Fucking SPORTS- owners, commisioners mostly Jew.

Every day on Fox News shows, they have a leftist Jew on the panel spouting the same shit.

It really is an issue.

lol i doubt it

Btw you want to see more mass shooting? Try confiscating guns from normal Americans. They will turn on your little communist beta faggot ass like Jekyll and Hyde.

Let them try, I just zero’d my AR at the range today.

>we are going to be the last mass shooting

someone is going to take that as a challenge.

In the event they try to come for guns, the mass shootings will only increase. But this time they won't be against soft targets, like those crazy fucking losers do. They'll be against the idiots who think they can disarm the populace.

In this completely hypothetical scenario I'm describing, the obvious solution would be for armed patriots to identify the men who plan to come to individual homes searching for weapons, and to strike first. Not to set up a defense, but to actively seek out those who would harm us (disarming your population is harming them) and destroy them. At the very least, make those who would follow feel much less secure in their decision to betray their fellow countrymen. "The last guys who did this got ambushed before they even got to the first house." Identify the traitors and give them no quarter. Not at home, not at work, not ever. They think they can put on body armor and disarm their brothers? Nope. You can't live under body armor and behind an armored vehicle's walls. And who knows? Maybe when you come home from your hard day of work, you'll realize you forgot to protect your own home.

Demoralization, psychological attacks, and hitting them where it hurts. That's the key. No rest for the wicked. Make them come crawling to us begging to be left alone. Again, completely hypothetical scenario where the government would be breaking the constitution and actively harming it's citizens... But once they've thrown out the constitution, law is meaningless, so just to be clear, I'm talking about a lawless society where anything goes. And that's a world they want to create by destroying our constitutional rights. Well, if they make that mistake, it's our job to make them regret that decision for the rest of their short lives.

But that's only if they become traitors to their people. Once they've done that, they are fair game, legally and morally.

So the kiddies are gonna take the guns for the boomers? That's a silly plan. Don't you see that it's already too late? There are more guns than people here. There will always be guns even if they try to take em all. Just like drugs. Especially, with the use of 3D print technology, the govt. could never hope to get rid of all the guns in the US.

Well. Time to just kill all the kids then so they stop whining like bitches.

>Reddit spacing.
I'm not reading any of this. Most people won't. Learn or go back.

Don't you see it, why do you think Hitler wanted them all dead?

Special Agent Sanchez, please stop posting here.

>only rednecks care about the 2nd amendment right to bear arms

retard

>knowing what reddit uses for spacing

Go back

Cruz was apparently going to inherit at least $800,000 from his deceased parents, payable when he turned 22, according to paperwork the Sneads said they saw.

nypost.com/2018/02/18/nurse-who-took-in-shooter-cruz-was-this-monster-living-under-our-roof/

Need to expose who is behind these kids

Then who's gonna pay for your welfare checks?

>this thread again
...and they say pol is an echoecho chamber

>Muh reddit spacing
t. guy who never posts full paragraphs

Don’t pose such a statement, such challenging statements are only inviting to psychopaths willing to prove that wrong.

>good or bad
The good would be them just playing controlled opposition

rednecks and mongoloids like those that frequent this board, yes

I think I get it now. From now on the surviving spook kids will agitate for us to become NWO slaves.

It's embarrassing when a 15 year old kid btfo's the right

you sure he didn't shoot up the school because you're all insufferable holier then thou cunts?

>WW1 ended all wars
Lmao great idea to challenge potential school shooters.
>"heh heh I'll prove this faggot wrong"

Oh, please pig fucker, you and I have both been here long enough to have seen all the cross posting those kike-lovers do to here.

this desu

Literally no. Sorry that you’re dumb enough to think that the double space was invented by reddit.

reminded based Nicholas killed 6 of (((them)))

rare?

>we are going to be the last mass shooting
>"No crime allowed guise! I mean it, I'll be really mad if you do!"

gl getting them, not feasible, basically only reason it hasn't been tried yet

>disarming your population is harming them
Stopped reading right there

Every mass shooting, real or fake, is just a deep state/Jewish ploy for another attempt at gun control.

>Snead’s
Formerly Chuck’s

How uppity do you have to be to believe that they can quench the rage of abused boys on pharmadrugs?
Also
>>Let's ban black market guns.

Motive you idiot. MO is how they do things.

née Chuck

Get out. Better yet, I will, I got better shit to do than talk to you about Reddit. Fuck this bait, anyway OP is such a stupid nigger he can't even defend his shilling. Sage

Stop watching fake news faggot.

T. Didn’t realize that commies were entirely disarmed

How many of the parents are fundraisers for the DNC?

>living-under-our-roof

>We are going to be the last mass shooting
Sounds like a fucking challenge.

Lmao thanks for proving you’re from Reddit you retard.

SHALL

Kid is angling for a political career.

They're all politically inclined, so why not let a good tragedy go to waste when you can exploit it for political gain?

Got their little designated jew out front I see.

>Giving a shoutout to "Jewish democrat moms" "keep kickin' ladies"
That's the fucking cringiest thing I think i've ever seen. I'm starting to wonder if the real shooter was a time traveler from the future sent back to stop that post from ever being made and he fucked up the time and place.

Anti 2A thread#60

they systematic trampling of your religious beliefs by government mandate is totally the same as wanting to ban an inanimate object guiz.

can't you see how similar they are?

Fun fact, you shouldn't do either faggot.

Is there a side profile pic of that lad? He may be one of (((them)))

Why don't leftist say "This is going to be the last Muslim terrorist attack"?

who the fuck is funding and organizing these kids?

Can anyone even confirm the identities of these supposed students?

More like, be ready to kiss the neo-communist Jewish puppets goodbye when they try shit.

No commie. First you disarm the population, then you harm them. That's the commie way isn't it?

Ignorant statement not based in reality. The media is clearly exploiting these emotionally damaged teens to push an agenda. Even if you brought your gun laws to par with Canada it would not be the last shooting and lets face it that's never going to happen.

Are they dismantling the CIA?? About time!

How? By sending men with guns to disarm the citizens?
This Jewish shit is getting old.

NOT

If leftists can accept monthly/weekly muslim terror attacks as simply part of life in cities, why can't they accept mass shootings as part of cities or schools?

CHUCK
H
U
C
K

yeah good luck.
all ull get is an armed response and a shitload more shootings.

It's weird. I always wondered why no matter what I did in life I seemed to get though doing great, even till this point. I am super young, in a top law school, low debt. Successful prospective future. I took an AncestryDNA test, found out I am a quarter Jew and it makes sense now.

the media obv

damn you burned him good

BE

Who would have a Jewish grandparent and not fucking know it? I call bullshit.

see cucked dictionary:sweden
to see how an unarmed populace is overrun and destroyed.

We trust our fellow comrads to protect us.

Who is politicizing these school children?
>CNN broadcasting it
You know something is fucked behind the scenes when (((they're))) involved. But I really don't think it's going anywhere. There are far too many gun owners in this country and none of them beyond a handful are going to comply. Hell, it would be one of those "THE END IS COMING SOON" types wet dream if the government actually enforced a weapons ban. We all know how that would turn out. Plus most of our military and even police force are all private gun owners.

Those jews are probably going to try to sell gun micro transactions.Like get the fire package, it allows you to pull the trigger

why do you want cheeto man to take the guns? Isn't he Hitler?

Nice crisis acting 6/10 best so far

The left love using kids as their tools for evil.
These kids seem fine though, they might have strong media and political careers now. They should thank that white crazy virgin guy.

Food is overrated

You can't win . Even with you puppet kids' you cant win. You will never win.

So that was kike on kike violence.
No wonder he went from being white supremacist mass shooter to "broken child" so quickly.