STEM MEME and IT/CS memelords

>Being proud of being an autistic freak who spent his entire childhood in front of a computer
>spent his entire learning career in front of a computer
>spends virtually all of his free time as an adult in front of his computer
>finally spends all of his time at work in front of a computer for 10-12 hours per day

Yeah these are definitely the people we should take advice from! These are the people who are the ones in society who are viewed as well rounded, leadership positions, the alpha males of society! THESE are the respected careers in society! (lol)

Besides all of these internet meme people will stay incel until 35, when stacey and her 4 kids need a beta supporter. That's what's happened to basically every IT monkey I've known.

Just got your rejection letter hey buddy?

> Caring this much what others do for work.

this is some seriously low quality posting

>Being proud of being an autistic freak who spent his entire childhood in front of a computer

actually spent most of my childhood outside, lots of my early friends were from boyscouts and hockey.

>spent his entire learning career in front of a computer

know who is calling who autistic?

>spends virtually all of his free time as an adult in front of his computer

actually spend most of my time fucking / hanging out with my gf, hanging with friends, going out to bars, and warhammer in that order.
as for the rest of your post, almost everything now has a fucking chip in it. you would have to be a low iq looser to not see this and cash in on the technological revolution that is already starting. machinists and forge workers made bank during the industrial revolution, now its the turn of coders and engineers.

I think most choose the path directly because of their autism. What else can they do when the height of their social interaction involves sending an email to their boss

They want a slightly above average mediocre salary where they can sit on reddit all day and then go home and use the money to buy anime figurines.

>now its the turn of coders

>HURDUR I DO COMPUUUTER SCIENCES I AM A GENIUS I WILL BE A LEADING TECHNOCRAT IN OUR UPCOMING SUPER TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCED FUTURE

In reality you'll be working part time as an IT monkey assistant for a school district, while pajeet the engineer takes your job for 40Gs a year.

Since i started College i fucking hate the computer. I used to code for days straight. Now thati have stuff given that i have to do and i cant learn what i want its just boring.

the technology sector is the largest expanding sector. they need coders. companies are getting so desperate for coders they import poos in the thousands and even hire self taught coders fresh from highschool and offer them decent wages.

>In reality you'll be working part time as an IT monkey assistant for a school district

lol this was actually my first job, but now I design ARM based microcontrollers after I got my computer engineering degree. I was only in the workforce for 9 years before i started to make over 100k/y

I learned how to code in grade school, but played a bunch of sports until my second year in college. Was all conference in football my junior and senior year. I now have a good salary and a pretty gigantic brokerage account for my age. Plus I have two pretty excellent cars. Yeah, I suck.

>be me
>IT monkey
>sit at pc all day at work
>do nothing
>80k/year

Hahahahahahaha

Pajeet makes a lot more than $40k, LOL.

I live in the midwest. I work for a large health care company. We just had a pajeet leave two weeks ago. They billed him out at $100 per hour to his employer. He saw $45 an hour take home.

>Being a dumb nigger who is out earned by a fucking pajeet

great post, poor loser faggot boy

>shilling for third world's

Hurd ur it's your fault you can't compete :^)

>proud of being a kike waste of space that adds nothing of value

Proud of the fact he's a materialist kike, his only accomplishment in life

Man you people are truly pathetic

anyone can talk big on here

i am an astronanut and make 6 and a half figures

>calling others pathetic
>using a memeflag

Here's the thing. I do coding and I'm an engineer. I go to the gym 3 days a week and in my spare time I like developing. I don't mind doing this because it's what I like to do.

Meanwhile you people complain about the fancy car I drive and the women I pick up because "it's just not fair. I'm the real alpha here because I'm 6'5" and I'm genetically superior".

It's ridiculous to cry over people who are just doing what they want in life. I think that you think too highly of yourself and your entire life revolves around women.

Remind me why anyone would find you useful in an ethnostate? I think you would just drag society down.

you cant make 6 and one half figures, that doesnt make any sense

Cool argument loser

Hope you'll be able to look back on your life as an old man, without a huge haze of where the time went, since you were zoned out in front of a light screen for decades.

youre an idiot

Not shilling. Just pointing how how big of a fucking loser the OP is if he thinks that's all H1B niggers make.

Yeah, I enjoy materialistic things. I assume it is because I come from a wealthy family.

It has really been a pita having to deal with estate tax multiple times in addition to my well above average salary.

What are you accomplishments, lol?

It's a slav talking.

But I can post brokerage account pictures :)

Still waiting for someone to take the challenge and post one of theirs up.

Rofl I'm a 6'5'' Wendy's chef that makes 115k per year

Lmfao at these nerds bragging about 6 figures, that's a normal salary if you dont live in fly over.

I know you enjoy materialistic things because you are a crypto kike you lack the ability to feel Happiness joy or success from anything else that doesn't have to do with materials or money

Now you know you're a jew. Congrats kike

Is this supposed to be a better argument?

What is your job? Probably safe to assume it is pretty shit, right?

So you work a shit job and are posting here like we are.

And you will look back on your time and think it was less wasted than ours, lol?

Wow, amazing intellect. You should get into programming. Oh, wait...

>Soyboy work.

Acting as if there is something redeemable about being a productive member of society shows you're the kike puppet not me.

Stay poor and retarded though :)

The future bureaucrats, they can never leave things alone and always end up creating more problems.

no you are obviously not understand what that phrase means

you cant make 6 and 1/2 figures, that makes no sense. when someone says they make 6 figures that means they are makeing a salary that requires 6 at least 6 figures to represent before the decimal. 100k is six figures, so is 150k.

you cant have a half of a figure, that literally makes no sense.

>i hope you forever remember how I owned you with my anonymous online post on a nazi larping board, really made you think didnt I

lol

Hey shouldn't you be reddit spacing a bit more?

Make sure you have a secret tab open so you can pretending you're working while you post on reddit and watch Rick and morty.

In case the past 30 years haven't been an indication, information is online now, not in books. You can replace "computer" in your OP with "book", and we're talking book nerds in the 80s. We've used computers to automate the tedious aspects of design/code, and we can rapidly prototype code/products faster than ever. Go back to DeviantArt and work on your masterpiece fag while our meme tech sells for billions.

>benefiting a kike controlled society that wants every waste of space (yes you are included programmer's are not the elite!) dead and out of the way

Kys

the websites you so much like were made by those people you mongrel

>he's gonna be on his death bed and hell realize only then that he actually wasted his life

My 30y/o friend is currently in a relationship with a 36 y/0 divorcee with 3 kids, lost all respect for him.

I am surrounded by by four monitors and several laptops all day. It isn't an issue to have one that is only used for stock tickers / reddit / voat.

up yours ameriFAT32

>Do fuck all all day
>Play videogames at work
>Get paid 90k

Feels good

I regret that I ever went into computer programming. The sad thing is that I loved it as a hobby and I am good at it. But the number of hours I spend in front of a computer is sickening. And it takes its toll.

I'm desperately seeking a way out but the money is too good for me to quit right now. I foresee a day though when I say fuck it and just accept lower pay in some other position. Unless, of course, I can make it on my own in some capacity (i.e. mix of contract programming and, say, crypto mining or investments of some kind).

>t. STEMfag

AAAND...this is another reason I regret programming. I can't stand pajeets.

should have done engineering, get treated like a king where I work.

you realize not everyone works 12hrs/day right? that's quite rare
what kind of project are you in that forces you to sit in front of a computer for the whole time without allowing you a 30min break every 2 hours?

Or, be awesome and work online. Spend winters down south surfing and partying, spend summers at home is the Muskokas. Hard life.

>being this mad that people who didn't go to college make twice as much as you

Great thread, OP.

At least you're not a dentist/doctor. Imagine being a proctologist having to look into peoples' assholes 8-9 hours a day?

programming =/= IT

And then knowing some of the nurses working around you are making more money.

>only in the workforce for 9 years

>only

>9 years

You'll certainly not be resenting your life every day lmao.

your point? I never claimed to be some genious or top level employee. Im just an average dude in his late 20's who had a flat 3.0 in college

and btw, workforce means any job you faggot, including when I used to work a concession stand when I was 17.

going from making minimum to makeing over 100k in the span of what was basically 4-5 years is comfy as fuck.

LOL NOTICE HOW EVERYTHING ALWAYS COME DOWN TO... I MAKE THIS MUCH, MY SALARY IS SO MUCH HIGHER THAN YOURS, MUH SUCCESS blahblah

Youre truly all kikes at heart kek

yes because then i can use the money to pursue other interests, do other things. money makes the world go around

did you even read the posts? most of the conversation is about comfort not money

and money is fucking important, you can't afford nice things if you are making shit.

goddamn retard

It's social media. All these people feel inferior to celebrities so they boast about their salary to other men to feel powerful. I don't understand why either.

We had a couple of them break $500k last year. In the midwest. Definitely makes me look at what we get paid differently, lol :|

9 years well wasted

i got a cushy executive role at my dad's startup before i even finished my CS degree

tick tock wage cuck. Tomorrow is Monday!

Someone flunked out of an intro class.

do you work for glory or to live comfortably?

what was your dad's startup?

lead machine learning in a hip startup with good equity reporting in. feels good churning through 20yo intern bizdev grills

u mad paki codemonkey?

Why would you have even bothered with that degree if that's true? Why not take nigger studies if you had a family hookup?

yeah they are all too desperate to replace you with H1B poo.
stop being delusional, the market is flooding, the recruiters shill for "earn 1kkk dollarydoos per nanosecond at jewgle" because they are paid to shill, and the companies just want to cut prices. more monkeys -> less bananas.

>i got a cushy executive role at my dad's startup before i even finished my CS degree

so daddy had to get you a job? lol, what a fag, can't even stand on your two feet.

>tick tock wage cuck. Tomorrow is Monday!
and now I know you are fucking lying because any executive would know anyone makeing over like 65-70k is salary.

Lol ok buddy where did u get rejected from

Also 18 or get out

How much do you need to do that? Millions?

Comfort is making six figures a year and bragging about it????? Look at everyone who's claiming they do nothing all day and get paid for it. Programmers make it well known that they arent working hard, but hardly working. You're all lazy kikes.

You can make an average salary in live very comfortably, fuck off

>oy vey I need to make 15k shekels a month or I'm not comfortable and have no incentives :'(

It's truly disgusting.

>That's what's happened to basically every IT monkey I've known
Your coworkers at CTR weren't IT, nerdvirginite.

>burger education

You sound butthurt as fuck

Brb making 120k playing vidya and fucking my skinny jap gf

>tfw making $120k a year in a job that isn’t particularly stressful
Can’t complain, mates. Not a CS fag tho.

Feel inferior to celebrities? Projecting or just making a very odd point?

poos mainly learn web development and exclusively (low difficulty) android development, which aren't the best paying nor particularly hard. the poos are not specialized in the important areas of development

blacked.com actress?

ITT: incel beta virgin programmer nerds turbo triggered by how society actually sees them

Lmfao

depends on your interests. but extra money never hurts, does it? do you dislike having savings?

>yeah they are all too desperate to replace you with H1B poo.

the people who are getting replaced are coders without any college degree. some years ago companies were fucking desperate so they were hiring just about anyone who could write code, this meant even highschool kids with no formal education. those are the people being replaced.

> Look at everyone who's claiming they do nothing all day and get paid for it.

that sounds comfy as fuck, and its not my fault low wage cucks dont have the balls or skillset to demand higher wages. you sound like a women.
>HE GETS PAID TO DO NOTHING ALL DAY, WHAT A JERK!!!

>says burger education
>is american
>and is wrong about how figures work
I already answered that you fuck, try reading some posts maybe?

cool. always nice hearing about how the average person can't afford a $500 emergency and I just dumped a pair of 25oz Iron Hearts in the trash because I ordered a size too big. Must feel like shit to be so broke.

>Not getting a CE degree instead of a simple CS degree

Come on

>Go to your job, do little work, get paid very well
>Can use that time to pursue other interests
>not comfy

I have quit CS degree because it sucked

Go for physics or trades

this
most colleges list CS in their CLAS programs anyways, instead of STEM

I work because I want to, and not because I necessarily have to. I like working because I'm doing something more with my life and providing value.

My culture was always based on providing value to my society. I don't have any resentment of jealousy and I find the entire dick measuring contest of liars and cheats rather hilarious.

What sort of satisfaction do people get by not providing to their society that raised them in the first place? All I see is people complaining over desk jobs and whining when they are living the most comfortably that they could in human existence.

It really is a sad state.

On top of it all, these IT nerds end up married to an ugly chink cause they’re low T betas, and can’t get a white woman to even look at them ,llolol....

>everyone who isn't a social reject freak you can only create income by staring at a computer screen

What these out of touch aspies actually believe.

They're highly similar degrees, and most end up working alongside one another anyway. CS is a little more theory oriented and CE is more hardware oriented, but at the end of the day if you know how to apply Boolean logic you can pretty much do anything; regardless of degree.

if all programmers are autistic freaks and can make way more money than you for less effort what does that say about you?

Did you say what you do for a living? How do you figure that you provide society with more value? If that was the case, wouldn't you get paid more than us? You provide such massive amounts of value to society, but that same society doesn't value the work you do? Are you a teacher, lol?

>They're highly similar degrees, and most end up working alongside one another anyway.

WRRRRROOOOONNNNNGGGGGGGGG

they are completely different, one is a BS in the school of engineering (CE) the other is in the college of liberal arts. CE requires a shitload more math and actual science, CS is more for code monkeys

Software developer here.

I'm just grateful that I'm not a salesperson.

Forgot the pic needed to go with your post, leaf.

>The epitome of every CS major

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

I only have a couple friends who have a higher salary than I do. One is a doctor. One is a lawyer. I make more than most of the lawyers I'm friends with but they are dolts and work for the state.

doesn't mean i cant enjoy programming. it's not only a job for me, i like to do it and its not confined to my job.
i provide a service to society. that nice app on your phone that does that nice comfortable thing was done by someone like me. so was the thing you first see when turning on your phone, computer, nowadays even your tv.

this

Seriously. Can't think of many jobs that would be worse than that.

>make well over 6 figures doing work you enjoy
>able to comfortably support your Asian trad wife and beautiful children
>have stability in the home and a family proud of you

Yeah, STEMfags BTFO

what shitty school do you go to where CS is a liberl arts degree?

>computer science degree
>college of liberal arts

Try again.

I've never seen a computer science program that isn't in the College of Science and Mathematics (or the given university's equivalent thereof).

I just stated earlier that I'm an engineer. So I do coding work for an energy company that provides energy to thousands of homes, and those systems save millions of dollars per year. Without energy, it is a rather cold existence in Canada.

So yes, I'm providing value to society and I have plans to also work for a Uranium company.