Symphogear AXZ

A last thread for these three. Many their ends be swift.

>their ends
It's only halfway through the season, and the only way I see the geahs going for the kill is if one of them brutally murders Miku in front of Bikki.

Doesn't have to be the geahs.

Tiki is used goods.

I was thinking more along the lines of
>they teleport away again
>too weakened to put up a fight anymore
>Adam drains their life-force like they did in the first episode
>while sitting in a bathtub

>Duplicate file exists.
Posting eyebrows instead.

As they're dying, I hope Prelati and Cagliostro briefly turn back into old men. Let's get fucked up in here.

I don't want them to die.

Just me and Adamu, hanging out I got pretty hungry so I started to pout He asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy and I asked what and he said he'd give me his cummies! Yeah! Yeah! I drink them! I slurp them! I swallow them whole It makes Adamu happy so it's my only goal... Harder Adamu! Harder Adamu! 1 cummy, 2 cummy, 3 cummy, 4 I'm Adamu's princess but I'm also a whore! He makes me feel squishy!He makes me feel good! He makes me feel everything a little should!~ Wa-What!

Could some talented user make a version of these with Mamu and a whip? I think it would come in handy in the near future.

I will post this every thread until they dock if you catch my drift.

What will you do after they dock next episode?

I miss the titty already.

Here, have some tits

I love Tsubasa's itty bitty titties.

Me too.

I want to see Chris getting torn to pieces

Ichi-bal?

But they are true women in soul.

I swear this blue light better either be Hibiki and Germain clashing which knocks them both out or Tiki jumping in to absorb some phonic gain. Don't blueball me Symphogear we are at the location from the OP and the last episode ended with a new song, I expect at least 5 or more minutes of everyone brawling.

This is now Maria thread
Post Maria

I wonder if Maria is going to stop being relevant again now that the "LiNKER arc" is over.

>MC
>Becoming irrelevant

She still have to bring back her husband.

I feel sorry for people that need sub to watch sympho, especially since some of my friends are in this group too.

Still I can't believe some fucko won't get to sub ep6, even without songs, just to get an alpha version before commie dumps their meme on us. Sympho is always being pretty popular on Sup Forums

Could really use this one now:

WHERE THE FUCK IS EPISODE 6

TIKI BRIKI IV DAMKE

My guess is that Adam won't kill the alchemist trio, that's just too easy. Instead, he'll kill Tiki without even the slightest hesitation or twinge of guilt, probably even smiling or laughing, so the audience can see what a piece of shit he is.

subs

He really improved on the datto since S1. Fines datto was also nice.

I want Maria to be my mommy

How do we kill Maria?

They gave Tiki a really likeable personality,
so I hope that she gets away with just being betrayed. But this could also make her death more impactful.

At her age and drug addiction probably only have a couple years left anyway.

With the sword

>likeable personality
She's literally just MUH ADAMU

He said kill not make tender love to.

Although I prefer things your way.

Just because something is simple doesn't mean it's bad. In fact, sometimes simplicity is better.

I don't like their chances of making it through the show intact, but I couldn't see them dying before episode 10-ish. Probably more like episode 11 or 12. The Geahs need formidable enemies to fight until the showdown with Adam.

Also, they haven't really had a chance to show off their post-transformation abilities yet. I don't think that they're such fodder that the writing staff would be like "What, did you actually think that they were important enough for their lame power up to actually matter? Their whole purpose was just to get fed to Adam, lol"

I could see Germain being the only fatality, or Cag (;_;) and Prel dying with Germain sticking around.

Building a dork bot like Tiki is my dream now

So..... about those subs?

They gave up didnt they? ;_;

Yes cuz they suck

Deader than the subs

Not like you need them
>Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>ughh
>*explosion*
>Mamoru!
>Heike Hecchara.
>Something something European mythology
>*Engrish*

When the fuck will Alchemists turn geahs into a kid.

Kid arcs aew the worst.

Nah, amnesia arcs are truly the worst, even more so if the affected person doesn't pick any cues from old associates or try to reconstruct themselves.

what about long flashback arcs?

Really depends on how it's used to flesh out the past actions or the characters themselves. I don't think I have read a stumbled upon extremely badly handled ones.

FALLIAN SHUL SHAGANA TRON

Mommu!

I will never understand why symphogear suffer for subs in a time period that pretty much everything get subbed after an hour of airing

its because they're scared to translate the songs

Where's my slice of life segments?

Miku's life will be sliced next episode.

>last episode Hibiki would've let Miku die
>she's only alive because B team made in in time

Hibiki's birthday probably will be the only slice of life segments of this season, i hope they also do the concert there

Prelati is the final boss.

A private concert would be a great gift.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Adam Weishaupt?

He is in control of the two opposing faction in this season and most like is instigating a arms race to see which technology is better between the symphogear or Faust Robe to fight against god

Historical character, 1700s German philosopher who founded the real-life Bavarian Illuminati.

>pretty much everything get subbed after an hour of airing
Because CR. Which somehow didn't pick AXZ up despite subbing the rest of the entire series, after picking GX up on the third episode.

Things don't get SUBBED. All these people just reupload stream rips with their own font.

REAL fansubs are dead.

Punch the zenbu slut.

In the womb.
With your dick.

Lovingly.

Don't

Is there a zesshoushinai mamu for reference?
I think I'll redo the Shirabe one too. Not happy with how it turned out.

Can someone post that image of QUALITY Chris doing Pew Pew (with the text)?
I can't find it in my badly organized 4000+ Symphogear images.

I want to antagonize Chris just so she could make frowny faces over and over.

This. Symphogear dialogues are mostly just memes like "attakai mono dozo" or "____ DATO?!?!"

>less than 6 hours until the next episode
>still no subs for the previous one
I've seen the raw already, but it's still triggering my autism.
How pathethic do you have to be to delay the subs for a week just so that you can get some attention from anonymous people online.

Hibiki just had a hard workout.

>haha we are gonna like, delay subs!
>in a series where you don't fucking need subs!
They ain't smart

Stop taking the bait

Still no subs

DELETE

Age Progression arcs are better

Why is nobody doing subs? Kakegurui has THREE different sets of subs, why are people more invested there, while here everybody is complaining about Commie being utter trash but no one is moving an inch to change the status quo? It's frustrating beyond imagination.

Delayed, coming out with ep 7

Screencap this:
The episode will end with Prelati stabbing in the abdomen Shirabe.

Can anybody post the full set of preview pictures?

I hope Shirabe dies

I hope you step on a LEGO™.

that's going way too far, both of you

Could you summarize what Maria said about Ver when she was standing on top of the school? Was it just 'You really were the worst hero?' again?

Yep pretty much

Will we get some Shirabe flavored jam out of it?

DESS'ASS

Of course

She was already stabbed one time, I think it's more probably will be Kirika if something like this will ever happen

Prelati will stab both, and then Maria too. The dango thing was meant to be taken literally.

Dess' everything.