Is there any studio with better visuals than Ufotable?

Is there any studio with better visuals than Ufotable?

KinoAni

Haruhi season 3 is gonna look amazing

Princess Principal episode 5 had a better sword fight than any of this fate shit they put out ever has.

>6 is just an actual fucking photo of clouds
kek

Comix wave

Pleb choice.

I'm not keen on their visuals, way too much digital fuckery that's too busy calling attention to itself to actually help improve the visuals

Their fight scenes annoy me too. They are unreadable garbage filled with flashy effects for the most part. Always at night too making it dark and even harder to follow. It is often borderline impossible to follow what it going on properly in their fight scenes.

Ufotable shows look so mechanical and soulless.

Those legitimately look like shit.

Madhouse...

Seriously, Madhouse does some good work. NGNL and Hanayamata are very good. Satelight too for Macross Frontier.

The bizarre part is that beneath the SFX and lighting problems is actually great animation. It's like a cake with too much frosting.

its nice to see someone else shares my opinion on this. i love their visuals on a technical level but its just the most soulless shit.

with their digital fuckery, i actually quite like how much they use it because they're experimenting with newer tech and how to better incorporate it and thats always nice to see (well only when its an otherwise shit show).

Explain

This, KA is miles ahead

3Hz, Artland, Xebec if they are trying and it isnt just a shitty rushjob to accumulate funds

>Garbage CGI Ship
>Good

Don't even bother pretending like Haruhi S3 is ever gonna happen. Everyone involved did everything they could to kill the series, that shit is never getting revived.

Making a pretty image is not that hard.
Making the art expressive is an entirely different thing.

But both factors are extremely related.

The technique is based in some language rules that have a background or a deep meaning. That relationship between meaning and significance is what makes something good.

90's Gainax