Why do Ameri-mutts run the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1D5Sa2Yq-2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because we didn't fight hard enough

Because the Satanic Globalist had to throw the British Empire under the bus to stop Hitler and Germany from red pilling the world.
With the UK reduced to the status of a has been state, they went to the US and made us their globalist hit man.

Because you’re a nigger

Because America is a white land. We piggy back niggers, and spics. But most of the power in the government is still white. It was built by whites in it’s core foundation. Niggers and spics, much like termites, are under mining us. 95% of whites in America are pure white. 5% are mutts, and then people lump in Hispanics. But it’s ultimately a meme.

Because Europe enjoys killing themselves off a lot, and then they complain about white genocide.

Cause the rest of the world is too incompetent or too cucked to do so.

overlord does not wear a MAGA hat dumbass

It looks like a mayor of my hometown. Ultimate kike.

Based samurai

>Why do Ameri-mutts run the world?

>American education

Because Jews run America, fueled on infinite post-holohoax gibs

cute

Somebody with photoshop skills should really place a merchants face on that pic.

Because you sold your racial purity to the Jews just like the Romans did.

You will experience a quick rise and a quick fall, then vanish into the bin of history like all kikes' puppets.

I see a new batch of anti American anti white “amerimutt” memes is ready

Fucking killyourself. You subhuman

That's an ivory coast flag. I'm safe from the amerimutt disease.

because the ark of the covenant now rests in the United States. And/or we own the spear of destiny.

sage

Why is this allowed?

>t. Tyrone

Whew lad, at this stage, even Argentina is whiter than you

>Why do Ameri-mutts run the world?
Because we control the oil trade. Econ 101 faggot.

really what would have happened if japan won? would america be ran by the japanese?

Because Europe got their balls cut off long ago.

European elite enjoys killing their pawns.

Because early America was a mix of people from the best nations in Europe, in the Northwest. English, German, French. Of course it was going to succeed.

We were killing it before Jews got here in large numbers.

because the rest of the world was near collapse after WW2 and America was pretty much unscathed

Yeah fuck those Americans it's their fault! Come on everybody say it with me: "Fuck America!" haha! they are just black anyways (ignore the white ones you see trust me that is just fake news)! Haha! yo!

56%

*ruin

Yes, (((they))) own the banks, teh MSM, Hollywood, central banks, most legislatures and ae good at looting thru their stock market schemes.

no

Fact: Amerimutts are the most powerful race in the world desu

We don't control the oil, (((they))) do

Actually you stubborn assholes fought too hard. You couldn't just surrender, you had to make us melt you like ants under a magnifying glass. You made us look bad.

If by powerful you mean overweight and uneducated.

>Albania
sorry, even Albania is too mongrelized for our mutts. You can keep it.

>ruin the world
while I agree with you since 1992, to be fair, we basically created the modern Japanese, German, and South Korean states through our nation-building efforts. There is no denything those countries are among the most successful capitalist countries.

Well, Korea would be a massive harem, that much is certain.

>uneducated
meme

Not a meme, your teachers are too busy fucking their students to be able to educate them.

that's an incredibly poor attempt at ridiculing our education system, toothpaste

Why do all your people look like they fell in a taffy puller? You're all 6 foot, but lanky motherfuckers.

why shouldnt people be able to own offensive and dangerous things in a nation founded on liberty?

Respect the star
>which will Not gorge itself on clay

Mfw, when European purebred.

location location location

Amerigoblin thread?

World wars.
In WW1 the USA helped the UK and France because USA lend money to them and they can't pay their debts if they lose.
Same pattern for WW2. Also foreign war makes good business for the USA. They can sell a lot of weapons, cotton and various supplies. And since the USA is between the Pacific and Atlantic Ocean, they had basically no infrastructure damage, whereas Europe was burned to the ground, Japan bombed and invaded, middle east betrayed and isreael created.
You know the rest of the story: USSR became the absolute villain in the western propaganda and soft power hyped emerged. This means fast food and soda, blue jeans, overly large and expensive cars, and Hollywood movies telling you what to think.

After Europa and currently the USA, the next to be in charge in the world power ranking will be China. And the USA are too busy making up genders and making strikes for toilets for transvestite.

non meme answer
>British colonisers, law and culture
>Abundant land and natural resources
>Geographical isolation from other powerful countries

"The thing ya got to know is, everything is showbiz." We are masters of the long con. As they say, "there is a sucker born every minute". You have front row seats to the greatest show on Earth, OP.

youtu.be/1D5Sa2Yq-2g

Overweight, uneducated, rich and well armed.

>jidf is turning anti-Jew propaganda from Germany and re-making it about americans
"i-it's not israel, goys!"

lol is this the extent of your memetics? low energy.

Because America puts more money in it's military than any other country. and also America is rich.

Why are joos so evil?

We are 56% better than the rest of the world.

Fresh off the press boys. What do you think?

God, why do I even lurk anymore when there's slide threads like these almost all the time. Post something interesting you boring losers.

>posting the incomplete version

>making up genders

>mutt
this word should trigger an autoban
it would improve Sup Forums 500%

is it "making genders up"?
I mean creating from imagination.

butthurt amerigremlin

You have been visited by the Ratto of great dickings. Great endurance and massive cumshots will come to you and you won't even need to edge.
But only if you post: Be well Ratto, in this thread.

Note: this is my first post of this kind, so i don't know if the ghost of Ratto TRULY has guided me to make it. Let's see and look.

WE NUKES FIRST + we had more resources at hand than the Soviet Union

lol Not even in their wildest dreams. Japan would just be master of their Greater Asia Co-prosperity sphere.

>this word should trigger an autoban it would improve Sup Forums 500%

Be well ratto.

WE RELEVANT NOW

*because you bombed pearl harbor

It was impossible for Japan to win, it was literally just pay back along with a territory grab for the US. Even without nukes the US was preparing to launch a horrific land invasion that would've been on pair with genocide.

this aka give all jew gold to America to pay for weapons to stop the red pill Germans.

Europeans are just as bad if not worse.

Most leftist philosophy has come from Europe

honestly why?

>56%

Come on now. That's not how you treat your daddy.

>muh 1/64 Italian

do they?

>when you don't have healthcare so you just lay down and die like any mutt.

Stop being a fucking pussy.

There is no master race and the red pill is a lie.

Give me your best amerimutts names

> el arrepentimiento de dios.....
> La Monstrosidad Eterna
> A merigoblin
> l a faccia da cinquantasei percento
> El bestia oscura
> La creatura moribunda
> Dios nos salve
> El goblino nocturno
> El ogro negro
> El ogro de las americas
> El ogrillo de las llanuras
> El lovecraftiano del norte
> La criatura
> El diablillo
> La luz extinguido
> La abominación
> Deforme americano
> La gorda manchada
> Obeso tenebroso
> Cara de mutt
> Hijo del vacio
> La criatura geneticamente gorda
> La bestia del pacifico norte
> Los mezclados unidos
> El golem de israel...
> El orco aberrante
> por excelencia, americano

underrated

here's what i don't understand. why didn't you just annex japan?

>la atrocidad goblina..

dios mio....

He cometh...

>having every thread derailed by endless mutt posts is perfectly fine
>OH WHAT YOU LIKE HAVING SERIOUS DISCUSSIONS?
you're human garbage ;^)

Here is a list of mutts. Please take time to memorize them before you confuse someone's heritage

El Demonio Siempre Negro
El Señor de lasTinieblas
El Fin de los Tiempos
La Venganza de Dios
El Señor del Averno
El Señor Tenebroso
El Rey del Averno
El Duende del 56%
El Agujero Negro
El África Humano
La Monstruosidad
El Señor Oscuro