Step back from the keyboard for a minute and reflect on this hypothetical situation

Step back from the keyboard for a minute and reflect on this hypothetical situation.

The white ethnostate is finally established. A fascist government comes to power with a mandate to quell degeneracy, promote a homogeneous society, and increase white birth rates among other things.

Political leaders announce that new policies will be introduced in order to remove non-whites. You begin to witness the incarceration and deportation of millions of innocent people due to their race.

People are burned alive, turned into bars of soap, and their skin is made into lampshades as was done in the Holocaust.

Would you stand up or would you be complicit, knowing that to do what is right could cost you your freedom or even your life?

Half of that is copy paste atrocity propaganda about Jews. What really happens is Jews look for other military might to bait into their Zionist war to free their dwindling Jew population from American's transit camps.

umm SWEETIE how did you make the jump from deporting non whites to turning them into bars of soap SWEETIE?

sweetie that is not the way it works SWEETIE

Where do you go from "non-whites are being deported" to "people are burning alive"?

We have 21s century sensibilities, humane deportation would be enough.

Only if we build masturbation rollercoasters, as was done in the Holocaust.

thanks op i came on cat she hiss at penis

Fake news, Trump told us they were actually Muslims.

You trust Trump, don't you?

Lmao, fucking leaf actually believes in the Holohoax? What a good goy you are! I hope those millions of shekels are worth selling out your own race!

>People are burned alive, turned into bars of soap, and their skin is made into lampshades as was done in the Holocaust.
Legitimately can't tell if shillposting or satirizing shillposting.

>Political leaders announce that new policies will be introduced in order to remove non-whites
I'd feel pretty bad for all the american posters here.
They are pretty cool and funny guys I think I'd stand up for them.

I'd not only be complicit, I'd be actively engaged.
It would suck for the non-whites, sure. I'd even feel sorry for their plight. I would miss my non-white friends and the cute ethnic girls and all that.
Thing is though, the survival of my race and future children must come first. I won't give up their future for the sake of being a moral pacifist.
I don't hate Arabs or even niggers (although I do strongly dislike niggers), but I don't see any other way for the white race to continue its existence.

>Would you stand up or would you be complicit
I'd help them build the holocoaster.

Depends on how white you have to be to join the ethnostate.

I'm Mexican, but embody American values more than the average white Californian.

>The white ethnostate is finally established. A fascist government comes to power with a mandate to quell degeneracy, promote a homogeneous society, and increase white birth rates among other things.
Great.
>Political leaders announce that new policies will be introduced in order to remove non-whites.
Great.
>You begin to witness the incarceration and deportation of millions of innocent people due to their race.
Great.
>People are burned alive, turned into bars of soap, and their skin is made into lampshades
Not so great. It's a bit of a leap from deportation to burning alive though.
>as was done in the Holocaust.
Citation needed. Innocent people were burned alive in that war. It happened in Dresden, Tokyo and Berlin, not in Auschwitz.

Why stand up to something you've been waiting for?

It happened in Stalingrad, Warsaw, Leningrad, Sevastopol, London and many other places too, Fritz

>Stalingrad, Warsaw, Leningrad, Sevastopol
As part of an actual battle, not just murdering civilians
>London
justified retaliation

>People are burned alive, turned into bars of soap, and their skin is made into lampshades as was done in the Holocaust.
Stop it, I'm gonna cum!

hey leaf fag. id be one of the first to put my app in to work for such a wonderful and strong regime. only pussy faggot sjw lib tranny fags would cry and moan about it

libertarianism starves the zionist kikes of their shekels

Imagine if it happened, how great it would be.
Unfortunately the opposite will happen

Proven false. Those items were tested for human DNA and it was discovered that there was none.

One of many falsehoods of the lollercaust.

Only one weak later and the rat already shows his claws!

Iceland already arrested all the (((bankers))) and forbid baby circumcisions, now they just need to use one of their active volcanoes to apply the final solution

The fuck do you think I’m trying to promote you silly person?

Kek

Its amazing how even just 1 Jew is enough to cause a country problems.

Oh you mean like what happened in Rhodesia and what's happening in South Africa right now? You don't seem to care that much about it at all.

Ah fuck it....
Can't be much worse than the dystopia we live in.
A huge percentage of the American black population is already incarcerated in concentration camps that we've cleverly renamed 'prison' and living in the majority black inner-city 'hoods' are as bad as prison or worse in many cases.
So fuck it lets see what else we can try.

It's amazing how quickly that fucking parasite has shown its true form.

D-DELET THIS ;__; A-AND STOP HACKING OUR ELECTIONS WHILE YOU'RE AT IT