>"Oh Deku I need to tell you something?"
>"What is it?"
>Ochaco begins to shapeshift
>"I NEED TO HURT YOU MORE"
>"TOGA?!
>credit rolls

the girls jobbing hard and getting fucked

Best

Mimic attacks everyone and doesn't care who he gets, heroes and VA have to team up

How did you guyd hold up for the 5 minutes there was no thread?

That's not Momo.

>was scared last week of what the threads would turn into because filler episode and no chapter
>shitpostingasusual.jpg
>go away for 2 hours
>come back to last thread
I don't know how I should feel

It was hell of an ride

last thread was a fucking mess

was busy finishing the screencap

This story arc is shit.

The Best

Stain will aways stand up to fakes, and he will conquer adversities if necessary

I DON'T KNOW WHY THAT THREAD WASN'T DELETED.

>Waste 5 minutes to write a pasta
>It becames a meme
regret absolutely nothing,

A couple days ago before we got any translations for the chapter we had a thread that was just lightningspeed shitposting, it was surprisingly comfy though

>at least 5 of those posts are mine

Deku asks Toga what happened to the real Camie and we got a scene of a the doctor´s laboratory, she is in coma and next to her are noumus that Blackmist is transporting to other place.

>tffw my shit got in

Stains shows up for 1 chapter only to get jobbed by a random thug.

for now he standed to ingenium's semen in previous thread
all over his nosehole

you screencapped my deleted TwicexToga one, i deleted and fixed it yet you put the the original messed up one, fuck

Why am I so happy I made it in to this stupid shit.

Here's a burger Jiro for you.

I was one of the driving forces behind the ingenium jokes that got everyone in the thread pulling joke after joke out of their ass and then even got screencapped. Feels great, doesn't it?

Mt. Lady is for Grapechad

Which is precisely why she's best.

"If you might get in trouble, leave your friends to die, gero"-Tsuyu Asui

Whoa, what a true hero. Society is truly safe with her on the job.

The ones that defile Stain shall be purged, Stain has a duty for life, the shit that the copypasters pulled up is meaningless

I probably put the fixed one in too, didn't read through them all properly so I didn't know. The only one I left out was the one made by grapefag because he doesn't deserve anything.

jesus they just get more and more fucked and complex the further you scroll down

Yeah sure.

Imagine getting so BTFO by an old man that you cut off your fucking nose.

is this surprising

That looks like a fucking lot of blood, and his mask is glass. Maybe the punch alone cut his nose off

Because grapefag is a mod

>Deku and All might finally fuck
>hot, moaning, sweaty sex
>Deku about to cum
>"All might..."
>"yes...?"
>"you...you...FOOLISH HERO"
>Deku morphs back into Tomura
>he grabs All might by the ass with all 5 fingers
>jizzes into All might while using his quirk on him
>All for one laughs while the camera zooms into Deku's shocked thousand yard stare while the seinfeld theme plays

What if Tsuyu's parting away gift to the class during their graduation is her frog eggs? Each student would get an egg, which they could cum on and raise a frog-hybrid kid. That way Tsuyu live on in everyone's hearts through her half frog hybrid children

Is this actually a Samurai Jack/Aku pasta?

what

haha

I wouldn't be surprised if the user who started this got the idea from that pasta.

This is past Stain, he don't have the same mindset now

Fucking what

Look at page 20 or the raws, he did cut it off himself, you can see it falling in the sink

Yes, he does, he's still a fucking jobber. Lost to an old man then some kids. Stain is literally a meme.

Oh no, we had the mother of all shitposts in the last thread, I wont let you all derail this thread too.

But what would Ochaco, Momo, Jirou, Tooru, and Mina get?

A caviar dinner.

Mina would have already impregnated all her classmates with facehuggers.

Wow, get a tripcode to remember you

>Endeavor
>Todomom
>Fuyumi
>Other

Who does he kill? Who does he kidnap? Who does he rape? GO

Even Nighteye could lose to 3 guys at the same time, and Stain was holding back, come on the 3 kids that defeated him said that if he wanted he could have killed them

The satisfaction of marrying someone who has to raise a genuine Tsu-pole

You know now that I think about it, we had that one thread with the cripple Tensei jokes was also during a break week. It started out as shitpost like what happened in the last thread. Maybe break weeks cause anons to have a stoke of shitposting genius?

I'm not that autistic

she will get noumified

He kills Dekumom

Deku is there but restrained.

All Might is there, but not restrained,
just feeble and powerless to do anything.

Would a Tokoyami tadpole just be Greninja?

We are starving so hard for content when there is none, that we start to make up our own shit straight from our mind, just like aunt Marie on the assylum when she talks to doors and sometimes laughs with it..

can someone explain the bnha characters are deep memw to me?

Can you learn to type properly?

Try to find a flaw.

>Pro tip: You can't.

He's an asshole.

He doesn't have his provisional hero license and yells at civilians

He gets cucked by Deku and is responsible for All Might losing OfA.

those retarded looking flaps of cloth hanging off his head when he wears his costume

>Implying it won't be all of the above
>Raping Todo in front of Endeavor
>"Just doing what you taught me, Pop."

You guys are the biggest faggots imaginable

>LOL STAIN BTFO BY NON-CANON OLDFUCK WHO'S BROKEN PIECE OF SHIT CHARACTER
You know something? Nobody gives a fuck. Stain has been the best character in this entire generic shitshow of a manga. Everything he says has been proven true and the only reason you queers don't acknowledge him is because he hurt your precious husbandos ;_; and called them stupid backwards retards (which they are).

We're now at two series where the highlights have been the Stain fights. He's the most engaging and interesting character in each one. From a literary standpoint, everything he represents is entirely more profound than anything in this shounen wasteland of anime tropes and asspulls. You all should be thankful that Hori had the mental lapse to bring him into the series, otherwise this shit would be faggoty throwaway bullshit that deserves to be on Sup Forums. Finally, a manga character with dimensions! Not even the O MY RUBBER NEN mongoloids can disagree with that.

Quick user! You just accidentally called Midnight "Mommy" in class and she's giving you a weird look, what do you do?

Who is the guy on the right

>The absolute state of Stainfags

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOT MUH HEROISM

Kill Endeavor
Kidnap Todomom to trigger Shoto
Rape Fuyumi for future edgy child with ice/fire powers

If Deku or Ingenium get in the way, burn their legs they like to use. If Creati gets in the way, burn the hands. Shoto Todoroki will suffer

He hurt my feefees

Hey what if the traitor is Lunch Rush?

>job is to hang around the area where the most people congregate all at once
>has access to both gossiping students AND teachers
>can't see their face so ANYone could be in his costume while he isnt working
>voice is muffled so his voice cant really give him away
>no one would suspect

Own up to it and wink provocatively. I'd make love to her in a heartbeat.

Jump on her and ram your dick down her throat
> MUH DIK

do the girls get eggs too?

Say "Granny" even louder

BnHA Women Are a Thing of Beauty

small penis

Yes, not true heroism.

Delet this, Midnight is not a granny

Please no

Throws a tantrum whenever there is something something Deku related.

Would "dinosaur" be better?

we've seen Tomura disintegrate all of two items. One of those things was a pair of binoculars and the other was a bit of skin off of Eraserhead's elbow

Why do people think Tomura and completely disintegrate people quickly enough for it to be a problem? At most, Tomura would be leaving handshaped burns on both of All Might's asscheeks before AM got away from him

He also did one of Stain's blades.

>we've seen Tomura disintegrate all of two items. One of those things was a pair of binoculars and the other was a bit of skin off of Eraserhead's elbow

Stains sword

isnt Bakugo's deal that he's oversensitive about things he doesnt need to be? If anything, Kacchan would be fair big but would find a reason to cry about it anyway

What's going to be the next shitpost meme?

oh yeah

Ignore the faggot. If he wants to fuck children, that's his problem. There are others among us who share your patrician taste.

Because, Spee D. Reader, he instantly disintegrated that mook Overhaul used to shield himself

"Please, you call that pulling my hair?"

>tfw killed all might because of too big of a dick

>There are others among us who share your patrician taste.
Paleontologists?

>vanished during usj
>lies about being French
>went to St. Kamino middle school
>probably lives in Kamino
>wears a weird belt that is probably obtained from the black market
>has deep personal turmoil that he hides from everyone
>distances himself from everyone

Could this motherfucker get any more suspicious?