QUALITY

> we only have budget to animate the whore and 2 animals
> just use 8 and share the fps
Why

That 2 frame long run-cycle..

nigger that is 3 animals

Those fucking rabbits, why do rabbits have to suffer so much in anime?

It's a Berserk reference.

Why are the animals running so slowly?

Production oversight, understandable but funny

Increase gif speed 300%

QUALITY thread?

Hi I gagsta

I anime de quality

Its fucking hilarious.

The rabbit is 4 frame.

it's time post berserk

Watch Berserk is you want true QUALITY

i hope you're talking about the movies
the 90s anime is cheap and limited but drawn and colored beautifully

talking about the anime from this year

QUALIDEA thread?

Don't tell me this is BD.

whats wrong with this?

They didn't even try.

Still mad?

I wanna fuck scarlett

I'd actually say it would look marginally better if they didn't try using those water effects.

the musashi gundoh of our generation

Posting 80s cartoons is cheating

Webm version.

>in the year of our Lord and Savior 2017
>not overclocking your rabbits

This looks like an adult swim show's parody of anime.

That difference in quality between the cgi bikes and the 2D drawing, this is too funny

>100k+ in sales

How could any studio sign off on this?

ACTAS made every episode an adventure.

Tails? Is that you?

>those ice physics

QUALITY?!

You sure that's not a gag on them making poses?

>all those bad loops and random sliding
And yet the worst thing is that despite riding bikes hard they are not breathing.

nah that's just a damage/collusion indicator

Pretty much every conceivable method of fucking up was on display at some point.

Holy cow, it's like Inferno Cop. Loved the manga though.

I still can't wait for s2
hopefully we get some more lewd friends

Even the scheduling, the last episode aired like an entire season late because of delays. The show was still charming oddly enough.

It's tanoshii and sugoi, ain't even mad.

Coreans failed us again!

I still don't understand how he got pecs on his chest.

1: It's a cheapo cartoon anyway, and for kids
2: They had to get it out in time
3: This was before digital paint and before the internet; they had to physically receive the animation from the overseas studio and get it to the television station

>kissanime

GAS GAS GAS

damn good

The problem isn't the animation or the fact that they are reusing the same animals in the same scene.
The problem is whoever composited this scene is shit at their job. The didn't match the movement of the ground with the walk cycles properly. And They didn't offset the animal animation cycles properly to look more mixed and natural.

As an actual long-distance cycling, I was somewhat excited about Long Runners at first, but jesus christ, what a fucking disappointment. Even Bakuon was more pleasurable to watch.

cyclist*

This is nightmarish.

I have no idea how both of these were approved. Did they fix them in the BDs, at least?

Those birds are at smooth.

Studio Shuka really ruined this anime for me. Their other work doesn't look this horrible. Did they just have a shitty budget for Durarara!!x2?

Everything other than the animation and scheduling was great. It could have easily been one of the best shows of the season if it had been handled by someone competent.

hey tuna

Hopefully Two Car turns out better.

>pecs on chest
WHere are your pectorals user?

ACTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!

DEJA VU

At least most of the screenshots itt have characters.
I still remember the stick figures from Gundam 00.

>Dedicating hard drive space to Berserk 2017

Does anyone have the Hackadoll dance webm? Intentional quality is still quality.

I think I underestimated how good Yowamushi is.

>implying you can do better.

It's a 50 episode show made in the 2000s. It has its high moments especially in S2.

Is it even possible for a planet to have two suns? Wouldn't the competing gravitational pulls tear the planet apart?

Yes it's possible, though it's less common than a single star. The gravitational pull isn't an issue since the stars are very close to each other and are almost acting as a single star.
The QUALITY going on there is that a binary system (two stars) wouldn't cause a planet to have no night since it orbits both stars at the same time.

What show is this? The palette seems like Toei's Dragon Ball Super.

There's so many things wrong here that the vegetarian t-rex doesn't seem out of place.

I believe the obvious QUALITY is that despite having no apparent night there is a dark side on the planet.

>though it's less common than a single star.

Most of the stars in the night sky you see are binary star systems. The chances of a star being in a binary system only go up the larger the star.

I can't remember a single thing about this series aside from the protags being a slut and deaf.

Tintin?

Wasn't the gimmick of that district that every person there is huge? I don't think that's QUALITY.

Holy fuck, I can't stop laughing.

of course you idiot haven't you seen star wars??

Huh that's pretty interesting, papers seem to agree that the most stars are born in binary or multiple systems, but the largest catalogue only lists 1925 physical multiple star systems.

Timeless classics

I love Poto

Obligatory.

Mars of Destruction should be mandatory.

>Restoring connection to server...